• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blablurn

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Man, what a show.

That show has no right to be that good. Or does it? Anyway, Odenkirk nails the role so good. And the story... well, I like the story, but I also wonder how long they will stretch it? Will there be 1 more season? Or two more? Guess Chuck is gone after the burning his house. His downfall was great. Hated that dude so much. But the actor played it so damn well too! Like everyone in this show.

So whats left? Well Kims downfall. Except Mike, Gus and the secretary, Saul has like a clean slate in Breaking Bad. I think, there must be something really bad happening with Kim in the end. As if the car crash wasnt bad enough tho lol. But whatever happens in the next season, must be one of a kind, considering how crazy Saul will get.

Gus is still the GOAT in Better Call Saul btw. Just like Mike. Awesome story arcs on the side.

What do you think, ERA? Did you enjoy the show as much as I did?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
The show is phenomenal.

There was quite a community on the other site. Hopefully Cornballer or TheOddOne bring it over when it comes back next year.

Mikoby

Oct 28, 2017
One of my favourite shows. I rewatched season 1 and 2 and it was even better the second time around. Rewatching season 3 before the next one starts. Corballer was the true MVP of the community thread we had on gaf so I really hope he'll be back

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Such a low energy but high impact show. The slow burn is fantastic. Without the success of BB it wouldn't have ever got made in a million years, but I'm honestly enjoying it in a different way to BB.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to be a pretty active user on the FUCK CHUCK reddit page

When does the next season start?

Deleted member 10224

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the rare shows i could just sit there and binge watch the whole season and not feel exhausted at the end of it. It's awesome!

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I finished Season 3 later on in the year. Michael McKean got totally robbed in Emmy nominations for three seasons. His last performances were so obnoxious and sad at the same time. Jonathan Banks is good, but he basically does the same old stuff he's always done since BB.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I also wonder how long they will stretch it? Will there be 1 more season? Or two more?
They've spoken about doing five seasons in the past, but it's always been pretty fluid.
The show is phenomenal.

There was quite a community on the other site. Hopefully Cornballer or TheOddOne bring it over when it comes back next year.
I'm sure someone will post a thread here next year.
When does the next season start?
Unfortunately, last info on S4 noted that it probably wouldn't be until September 2018.

Oct 27, 2017
It astounds me how good this show is because "a prequel to Breaking Bad featuring the goofy lawyer" sounds like such a terrible concept on paper. Like, Joey-getting-a-solo-show-after-Friends kinda stuff.

I hope Michael McKean is done with the show but he deserves all the Emmy's, season 3's courtroom monologue is one for the books. Can't wait for season 3!

Also, first post after migrating! Great work to everyone here!

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
Best show on tv bar none with some of the best casting I've ever seen in a tv show. Absolutely impeccable acting. Mike McKean absolutely should have won an emmy. If anything happens to Kim I'll be miserable. Any news on a fourth season?

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
I absolutely love this show. A lot of impressions I've read have not been kind to it because "it's too slow", but I love slow paced shows. It makes a nice change from the pace of most other shows these days.