• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tpallidum

Oct 28, 2017
This song is soul-crushing. It's so raw, so heavy. The helplessness child victims must feel makes me cry for humanity. Makes me think of social workers that work with kid victims like this. They're heroes for being able to go to work every day. I don't think I would be able to do it.

I just want to hear thoughts and maybe you can share other media that talks about this kind of thing. I'm pretty upset right now.

Edit: goddamn it posted it early by accident.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
As someone who hates Korn, I respect the song anyway. Child abuse is no joke and the subject matter is a far cry from most of Korn's lame, childish teenage angst.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
It's a hard song to listen to when you know what it's about.

I haven't listened to it in years, but korn are one of my favourite bands.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Korn is great. Song is uncomfortable. The story behind Pretty is quite something also.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Hush by Hellyeah is also a very powerful song about child abuse. They are really reaching out to current victims with this song. My cousin was physically abused every day of his young life. This song was like a gut punch to me. It rehased memories from over 35 years ago that I had buried. I vividly recall witnessing the abuse first hand now.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
To be honest, I don't really listen to music for the lyrics. As for the song Daddy itself, I do think that it's an all right song, but it's far from my favourite track on the album, in fact I'd say that most of the album is better than it.