• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ferikkain%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F08%2FGravity-Falls.jpg

What a amazing show this is and I binged it all in a week. Its so good from beggining to end with no filler all killer. Everything about this series is amazing from the comedy which is spot on, to the emotinal core of every episode that try to teach the viewer how to be a better person along the way. While I'm sad it's only two season's I would much rather take this then a series that goes on for ifinitim and never end and get's old. This series is in and out tellng a fantastic story about a brother and sister living in a crazy town known as gravity falls. This is easily the best show on Disney+ and that's coming from someone who loved the mandelorian. So if you havnt watched this show stop what your doing and go watch it right now!!

EVERYTHING FROM HERE DOWN CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!

This show really shines in its characters and there all fantastic even the little side characters get good stories like McKuket and Precila. Specially McKuket who has a heartbreaking story of a scientist trying to erase what he witnessed and cuasing him to ruin his whole life until he relized what he done and faced his fear. I see him as an alocory for using substance abuse to overcoming a tragic experience and ruining your life, but mabey I'm looking to deep into this kid show lol.

Now lets talk about Dipper and Mable who are the two best lead characters of any cartoon hands down. Mable is the cooky lovable person while Dipper is more straight forward and is more of a avatar for the viewer, but you see him grow as the series continues. Love the character progression envolving wendy and him relizing he cant be with her but still want's to be friend. Then Mable is just adorable and everytime she was on screen I was in love. Waddles for the win!

Now I cant contiue further wihtout mentioning grumple stan. What a funny character for a cartoon and he had me dying with some of his shenanigans. The biggest laugh for me came from when he was a pug smuggler trying to get pug puppies across the border. Yet, he too has an amazing arc about forgivness and aceptacne once his twin brother comes into effect. Really emotinal stuff and I love the sacrifice at the end it was really heartwarming and fitting. Stan is the best character!

I can mention countless more from badass wendy to the lovable doof that is zoos. The characters really add to the show and there all so good with litte quirks that makes you fall in love with them as soon as they are on the screen.

One thing I really want to talk about is the phenomanal four episode ending. Bill was always my favoirte villain in the show and they brought him back and dialed him up to eleven. Loved how crazy and wierd they went and the broklyn head dude had me dying "get in my mouth". That mecha fight was amazing as well with the incredibly hype remix of the theme. The ending was really good to leaving room for another season if they ever decide to go back which I really hope they do!

So that's why gravity falls is the best show on Disney+ by far. Do you guy's want them to do another season or are you happy enough with the ending to leave it at that. I would love another season but only if the creator had another story ark he wanted to tell that had a begging middle and end like the bill seasons had. I dont want to leave this world.. but I guess it's better to see things end on top then become the mess the strived to be better then.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Best animated show of the 2010s.

I think it ended perfectly, but if Hirsch had an idea for a followup, I wouldn't be against it.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm happy with it ending because I think so far Amphibia is shaping to be a worthy successor, I hope it reaches the same heights.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Really a damn near perfect show. I think Hirsch has a bright future ahead of him. He should, anyway.

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I still haven't watched the final 3 episodes because I don't want to live in a world where I don't have new Gravity Falls to watch; but I own the collection Blu-Ray because I love it that much anyway.

I tried to tell my unaware friend how it's probably one of the funniest shows I've ever seen and Disney+ might be worth it just to watch it (We were talking about Disney+ and Mandalorian) but I don't think he was taking me as seriously as I'd have wanted.