LTTP: Kingdom Hearts (All in One, never played any KH)

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
It's best to make a sweep through the worlds and grab all the stickers and reports before beating the final boss of each scenario. If you get them afterwards, you'll need to beat the final boss again for it to register towards unlocking the bonus episodes and secret ending.

Swift_Gamer

Dec 14, 2018
Rio de Janeiro
It's best to make a sweep through the worlds and grab all the stickers and reports before beating the final boss of each scenario. If you get them afterwards, you'll need to beat the final boss again for it to register towards unlocking the bonus episodes and secret ending.
That's not true at all in final mix. He can just get the stickers and the secret episode will unlock.

Kurtikeya

Dec 2, 2017
One of the saddest and most brilliant lines in gaming history, and I'm not even doing a bit. Roxas' only concept of love and friendship summarised so perfectly. The pain he's going through and he doesn't even understand why.
Sure, but I have the same qualms with it as I do with the FFX laughing scene. It really works in context but it’s just too goofy a line not to notice despite the gravitas. I’m a sucker for Xion though so of course I felt it.

Here’s what I gathered from various sources but this is copypasted from the wiki
  • Standard Mode - Complete the Final Episode, complete the Sticker Album with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus, and obtain the Keyslinger in-game trophy.
  • Proud Mode - Complete the Final Episode and complete the Sticker Album with Terra, Aqua, and Ventus.
  • Critical Mode - Complete the Final Episode.
The stickers are worth getting anyway since Rhythm Mixer is the best style. Not to mention they’re not that tedious to collect.

Last edited: