• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
header.jpg

So I picked this up for mobile the other day as it was on sale for less than £1. It's been on my Steam wishlist for awhile, but I've never pulled the trigger. I'm very glad I have now, though, as it's an excellent little puzzler, full of humour, and great skill is needed in order to deduce whether to send clients to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory.

I don't want to spoil too much about it, but you basically look at avatars of people and based on what they look like, what they're holding, what they say etc. decide which of the aforementioned areas to send them to. It gets harder and harder the further into the game you get, with more things to look out for and more variations on those things. There's a metagame in who you decide to work for and whether or not to take up other tasks, in order to keep all of Death, Famine, War and Pestilance happy (it's a bit like Reigns in this sense).

Highly recommended if you like Papers, Please or Reigns, or the sound of the above in general!

Links:

iOS
Android
Steam

Deleted member 7450

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting, had loads of fun with Reigns on mobile, so definitely picking this up for more casual fun times. :)

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's 99 cents on iOS. Looks like it is worth a shot.

How important is the audio? I imagine I will be playing this in a lot of settings where I can't hear much.