• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
It is a good Uncharted wannabe in the gameplay and setpiece department but the god awful story, voice acting and dialogue is what separates the two by a country mile.

Eem

Oct 28, 2017
I may have had some Uncharted fatigue when I played this one, but I remember enjoying it more than I did UC4, a pleasant surprise

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
I liked the first one better overall. The game didn't gain anything from being somewhat open. It made it worse since they added a ton of menial and tedious shit to do. The map is a clusterfuck.

This is my opinion as well, the game didn't gain anything from the bigger areas, the gameplay was fine, but then you're doing the same thing for the entire game and is not that engaging, the metroidvania exploration actually felt like chore. The story is even worse than the first one because it takes itself too seriously, a badly written drama, at least the first one felt like a stupid b-movie. I was pretty disappointed by the game.