• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So, just a quick thought.

latest

We're totally going to get the opposite of this during the Crisis crossover, aren't we?

(Keep in mind that I'm on Supergirl S2 right now so don't spoil anything.)

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Don't forget that according to the newspaper from the future, Flash disappears during The Crisis.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Oh damn, wasn't expecting the M'gann twist at the end of the fight club episode.

Also, is it just me or does every single same sex friendship on this show give off a romantic relationship vibe?

Like, I'm straight up shipping Winn and Mon-El.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So, just a quick thought.

latest

We're totally going to get the opposite of this during the Crisis crossover, aren't we?

(Keep in mind that I'm on Supergirl S2 right now so don't spoil anything.)

I mean they will have like 5 Supermen on the crossover... It is not crazy to think that at least one is biting the dust

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I mean they will have like 5 Supermen on the crossover... It is not crazy to think that at least one is biting the dust
As much as it pains me to say it, it has to be Tyler. Otherwise, the death of any other Supes wouldn't have the same emotional impact on Kara.

Plus, they're not going to kill Tom in a different show.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I'm loving everything in the 2016-2017 season so far. About to hit the Invasion crossover but this might be my favorite portion of the Arrowverse so far.

Supergirl and Legends are noticeably improved from S1, Arrow is fantastic again and The Flash (while perhaps the weakest out of the four) is very consistent with S2.

I'm also shocked at how much I'm enjoying the James/Guardian stuff.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Legends gets even better, and you haven't even gotten to Supergirl's good season. Invasion will seem really good, but Earth-X absolutely blows it away the next year.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Legends gets even better, and you haven't even gotten to Supergirl's good season. Invasion will seem really good, but Earth-X absolutely blows it away the next year.

Regarding the crossover: I've heard that but still excited. I love all of the crossover interaction so much.

Also, damn. That Civil War episode of Legends wasn't fucking around.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Jesus, this Flash season got heavy as hell with the "Killer Frost" episode. It's like a mid-season finale and there's still two more in the first half.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
That opening scene to Part 1 of Invasion!

The title card is so good. An arrow for Arrow, lightning for the Legends and a giant L for The Flash.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO WATCH THE ARROWVERSE.

I'm trying to imagine a person who watched only season 1 of Arrow and then immediately watched the 100th episode where they're in fucking space.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO LONG TO WATCH THE ARROWVERSE.

I'm trying to imagine a person who watched only season 1 of Arrow and then immediately watched the 100th episode where they're in fucking space.

It is funny seeing this because that was basically my reaction to the last week's arrow episode xD

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
did you watch Episode 9 of Arrow's 5th season yet?

Should be soon I think? Or did you already watch it?

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Damn, didn't expect Arrow to tackle gun control head on like this.

Curtis dropping statistics on their asses.

did you watch Episode 9 of Arrow's 5th season yet?

Should be soon I think? Or did you already watch it?

Yep!

Fantastic episode. Depending on how the rest of the season goes, this could dethrone S2 as my favorite Arrowverse season so far.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Okay, the reveal was underwhelming but the next episode made up for it. Adrian is even more frightening as a villain when he's unmasked. Damn good actor.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
In the comics, Adrian is Vigilante, so the comic nerds all assumed that was the case here. The reveal of him as Prometheus was astonishing to me. I remember rewinding to make sure I hadn't made a mistake lol.
He is an incredible villain. My favorite Arrow villain for sure.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Prometheus is the best Arrow villain. He doesn't have some plot to take over the world or rob a bank or anything like that.

He's just an asshole.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Prometheus is awesome. Yeah, we all thought it was going to Vigilante, so it was a nice and unexpected swerve.