• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
ANDATE A LA MIERDA VIEJA CULIA.

www.biobiochile.cl

Muere Lucía Hiriart, viuda del dictador Augusto Pinochet

Según confirmaron fuentes de Radio Bío Bío, el deceso de Lucía Hiriart, viuda del dictador Augusto Pinochet Ugarte, se produjo a eso de las 15:00 horas en el departamento de su hijo, Marco Antonio Pinochet. Recordemos que en varias ocasiones Lucía debió ser hospitalizada, a raíz de su avanzada...

VIVA CHILE MIERDA

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017

Otra de estas basuras al cementerio. Que se pudra allí.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I've got a Chile/human rights related question. If this is too far off topic, considered spam or thread hijacking or whatever, just tell me off and I'll delete this, but I thought that this thread might gather up a lot of people knowledgeable on the subject, so here goes:

Does anyone know of a good (preferably English language) resource detailing the situation for people with disabilities in Chile? Either historically or current?

Someone I know of Chilean heritage is going to write a short paper on human rights, focusing on the rights of people with disabilities, and would like to use that as an excuse to learn more about Chile at the same time. I can imagine the Pinochet years were particularly unkind towards people with disabilities, so maybe that's been covered somewhere.