• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aprikurt

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 29, 2017
So I go to watch Lucifer, looks interesting, and I have to subscribe to another service to watch 1-3? Seems a little messy.

ishan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
makes sense. good show but not one which can keep going on for much longer.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Did season 4 on Netflix not do well? Sad that they only green lit one more season :( still, happy Netflix picked it up in the first place.

I believe that it had always been a 5 year plan so hopefully that means that they've planned out a decent ending rather than a 'you're gonna be cancelled' one.

On the plus side the show jumped up in quality a hell of a lot with S4. The reduced episode count really helped keep things moving. S3 dragggggggggged!

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
How to distinguish show that is cancelled and show that actually comes to end? Sometimes the line is very thin

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
I really tried to get into it in the beginning. I even tried to go into separating it from the source material but I just couldn't. I would've at least appreciated it if they would have bothered to get the characterization of Lucifer, but they decided to turn him into an annoying child.

The police procedural stuff just doesn't make any sense to me. Why would a 10+ billion year old abstract entity give a shit about solving cases for the LAPD?
I more wonder why a 6000 year old angel still has daddy, brother and momma issues and also still doesn't know how to handle his emotions. Solving crimes is one thing, moping around because of a woman is something an immortal should be well past. I don't mind the idea of him falling in love or some shit just that this shouldn't be his first rodeo.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
I want detective douche to find out who he is... and to see the look on his face :)
I don't like how they made a 180 on detective douche. He was a corrupt piece of shit who almost got his wife killed in S1 and had next to no real redemption arc and yet they're trying to make him sympathetic and bang various hotties.

Last episode should be him looking straight into the Devil's eyes and understanding the depth of his shittyness

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I enjoyed the Ella special at the end of Season 3. Rae-Rae is great and I'd love to see her again.

It's not exactly a secret that this show is built around Tom's personal charm. Having seen him playing a rather different role in Miranda, I'm quite impressed to see how well he scrubbed up.

PuppetMinion

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
A 5th one? I really thought the 4th season ending was the end. I really liked the season so will not say no to another one though.

OP
OP
Grimminski

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Ellis should be the next James Bond.
anigif_sub-buzz-25216-1556225611-1.gif

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nooooooo!! You can't wrap up all the character arcs in one season. It needed at least 2 more seasons.

Apr 19, 2018
I remember watching Lucifer back when it premiered in 2016, but only got a few episodes in. I've only just now started up again, and it's a pretty good time.

At the beginning of Season 2 now, and got introduced to .......... Mom.. This should certainly be entertaining. =]

OP
OP
Grimminski

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I remember watching Lucifer back when it premiered in 2016, but only got a few episodes in. I've only just now started up again, and it's a pretty good time.

At the beginning of Season 2 now, and got introduced to .......... Mom.. This should certainly be entertaining. =]
It's pretty good, Season 3 is where the wheels start to fall off because it's 24 episodes (26 with the bonus episodes) long.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Yes! What a season finale the last one was! Hope they finally do something with the detective being part angel and chosen by God. They've had that plot line hanging for a while. Also as ambivalent as I am toward Supernatural at least one thing they did do right was finally introduce god. It's annoying to hear something referenced sooooooo much but to never actually have that character make an appearance. It would be nice if after all the crying about the things his father did, we finally get hear from the father himself in Lucifer as well.

_Karooo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I binge watched this. Reminded me of castle but stana katic was just too good. I like the show though.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
More episodes the better!
YESSSSS!
Not necessarily. S4 was the best season and the tight pacing and lack of padding helped with that. I think 16 is probably a sweet spot, though. Hopefully it'll be long enough to develop its arc and let it breathe without adding filler.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
yeah season 3 was a huge mess and in part because they streeeeeeeetched out some of the story arcs to ludicrous proportions to fit in 26 (!) episodes. I hope they can keep it tight and flowing. For me, its still

s1 > s2 > s4 >>>>>> s3