• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Part of me hoped they would get Neil to be the live action God instead of just a voice. but getting Dennis is a good pick up if he is going to be a recurring role.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Season 3 was such a slog I had to skip to the finale. Show almost lost me for good, but 4 got me back.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Heh, I've been watching as a background show since Luci appeared in Crisis. Bring in Matt Ryan to guest in S6 and I'll be all in.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
So about that "final" season...

deadline.com

‘Lucifer’: Talks Underway For Another Season On Netflix

The upcoming fifth season of Lucifer may not be as final as it seemed.
source.gif

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
Uh, wasn't the show basically intended to end after S5? I just hope it doesn't turn into "the story ended but kept going anyway" because that's always a massive quality drop.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't do that.
Don't give me hope.
Closer now

The devil's in the (contract) details: Lucifer's Tom Ellis, has finalized a new deal to continue raising hell as the show's title character in a potential sixth season, TVLine has learned exclusively. News of the actor's extension all but clears the way for the series' Season 6 renewal at Netflix. Last week, co-showrunners Ildy Modrovich and Joe Henderson inked new Season 6 deals. Meanwhile, many — if not all — of Ellis' co-stars have existing deals that carry them through Season 6.
tvline.com

Lucifer‘s Tom Ellis Finalizes Deal for Potential Season 6 at Netflix

Titular 'Lucifer' star Tom Ellis has finalized a deal to return for a potential sixth season at Netflix, TVLine has learned

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yes. My wife & I started watching this a few months back, and this show is excellent.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Uh, wasn't the show basically intended to end after S5? I just hope it doesn't turn into "the story ended but kept going anyway" because that's always a massive quality drop.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be released in two halves so I'm assuming that it won't be too painful to change it to 6 seasons if they've still got a lot of work to do on the back half of S5.

OP
OP
Grimminski

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I wish I could tell you all that are kindly and eagerly asking: I/we/they have no idea what the release date is for #lucifer S5. All I know is S5 is being broken into two parts - like two seasons. An announcement will be made at some point. Thank you

We good, fam.
deadline.com

‘Lucifer’ Star Tom Ellis Closes Deal To Return, Paving Way To Season 6 Renewal By Netflix

A sixth season of Lucifer is moving closer to reality after star Tom Ellis has closed a deal to return as the title character.
I thought for sure I saw something about Netflix passing on S6 a month ago, glad to see I'm wrong.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
I bet you netflix was getting really good viewership on lucifer which helped sway them

it's a highly addictive show to watch

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Good, give him all the money! He is the main reason people watch the show, his charisma and screen presence. He is great with everyone on the show, and everyone is good on the show, but he is the main driving force.

Jay1V

Oct 28, 2017
So there will be a season 5 part 1 and 2, and a season 6. Is that like 30 more episodes?