• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Luigi or Gooigi?

• Luigi

Votes: 256 30.8%
  • Gooigi

Votes: 149 18.0%
  • Polterpup

Votes: 425 51.2%

• Total voters

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Captain Fishhook da best!
SharkPirateBoss-1024x577.jpg

He's just a big pirate shark ghost! I want Captain Fishhook in the next console Mario Kart now.

A shark with a hook? Seem fishy to me. 😏 🦈

can both players in the main story coop mode use full controllers? Or does it need to be single joycon each?

They can both use pro controller.

Marufuku

Feb 27, 2018
I love the little details like professor E. Gadd laughing of Luigi's scares and Luigi coughing with the dust.

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Thought I was going to be fighting ghosts but mainly, I'm sucking up all this CASH! So satisfying, loving it so far.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
This is my first Luigi's Mansion and I'm loving it. It looks crazy for a Switch game too

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
Still not sure if this unlocks at 11 or 12. Guess I'll find out in about ten minutes!
Nice OT! The name is perfect. Well done to all.
Id been playing PC for awhile, but the GameCube Luigi's Mansion was my first ever console game, my first Nintendo console game and my first console too so the series is pretty nostalgic to me. Didn't care for the DS game with its short mission structure and all. Can't wait to play this.

Now let's goooo!

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
This game is INCREDIBLY good, extremely charming. Put about 2 hours into it tonight and already excited to play more. Lots of hidden secrets, just a real treat so far.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Within 15 minutes you can already tell this is going to be a contender for most charming game of all time.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe this game and Halloween are already here. Feels like it was just the beginning of October. Can't wait to play this. :)

D-Soo

Nov 1, 2017
Super excited to get this game. Has anything been said about the general length of the game? I'm in the middle of Disco Elysium and Outer Worlds and looking for a fun, not too long romp

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Super excited to get this game. Has anything been said about the general length of the game? I'm in the middle of Disco Elysium and Outer Worlds and looking for a fun, not too long romp

Roughly 10-15 hours with majority leaning on the roughly 15 mark and that is without collecting all the gems, boos and hidden ghosts.

Last edited:

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Roughly 10-15 hours more leaning on the 15 and that is without collecting all the gems, boos and hidden ghosts.
What reviews have mentioned 10 hours? I didn't read nearly all the reviews, but of the 6 or 7 I read, only two mentioned time, and one said 15 hours while the other said 17 and a half (and mentioned that they did some of the boos but not all of them).

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
How does this run/look in handheld mode?

Looks amazing on the handheld haven't personality noticed many if any frame drops but I haven't played co-op, I heard with alot of ghosts and two players it can *dip alittle*.

What reviews have mentioned 10 hours? I didn't read nearly all the reviews, but of the 6 or 7 I read, only two mentioned time, and one said 15 hours while the other said 17 and a half (and mentioned that they did some of the boos but not all of them).

Believe I saw one review but can't remember? Basing it on some existing Youtube walkthroughs on youtube at the moment, however alot seem to be rushing through it to get it out first, my run is looking to finish around 12 hours.

Last edited:

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
GRRRRRE it's 12:03 AM dammit, get on the ball Nintendo. I don't think they've ever had a game actually launch when it should.

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
"Mario, Luigi and Peach's rooms are over here," *elegant gesture* "and we've prepared a room for you Toads, too." *no gesture*

Who you calling you Toads? Mario et. al get suites and the Toads gotta hotbunk it in a single room? The Mushroom Kingdom class divide is real!

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a fancy edition being sold somewhere?? I'm seeing ppl on Twitter with a steelbook case version along with stickers and a keychain.