• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I think a lot of people underestimated this game. Who knows where it will end up in the long run.

MrMegaMill

Nov 28, 2017
DxMNx0s.png

While everyone is excited about Pokemon and Switch, I am stoked for our little green guy here! What awesome results!

For reference, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon sold 6.16M by the end, and the way this continues to sell, we have a new best seller on our hands!

Last edited:

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube) - 3.33M
Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) - 6.16M
Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch) - 5.37M
series total - 14.86M

there was also the 3DS remake of the first game but i don't think the numbers for that are known. including that, the series is most likely over 15 million.

Nov 4, 2017
Wow, impressive.

I ragequit at the boss fight where you have to fight the dude on the rubber ducky in the basement. It was too frustrating. Other than that, it's a nice game.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Really happy for NLG - they knocked it out the Park with this one. Def a studio to watch on Switch.

Wish Nintendo would bring back the Strikers series though.

Mark1

Oct 30, 2017
Fantastic news. Game is a gem.

Playing through it right now and having a good time exploring each floor

Morgan J

Oct 26, 2017
Bought the game 3 days ago, playing with my gf and it's really good! Im impressed with the visuals !

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
First of all that is awesome news.

Second, we have like 5 threads on sales for individual Switch games. Couldn't these have been combined somehow?

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Well deserved for sure, this game is so so much better than LM2.
Next Level Games did an amazing work, congrats.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Glad Luigi's Mansion 3 did well. There's a stretch in that game where Next-Level is firing off on all cylinders and I was having a blast. For whatever reason, I was worried about its performance.

Aprikurt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 29, 2017
I still need to finish this. Got to the awesome Museum Level then... life just kinda got in the way.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I litteraly just bought it yesterday to hopefully play it with the girl i am seeing. I do plan to trade it for more than half the price because it's a Nintendo game tho

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
next game in a huge boat would be interesting. LM3 showed that one single location can be big enough to produce a long game if done right.