• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Multiple posters, big screen trailer, floor and roof: (possible big images, I'm on mobile). If mods can correct to Circus in the thread title please.

Nintendo splashing that cash in the UK? Hopefully it pays off. Game looks awesome.

Last edited:

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Paris metro was covered in Links Awakening shit when I was there on vacation.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The synergy with Halloween was too good to let pass without at least trying to stand out. Looks cool.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like Nintendo is really, really confident in this game. The marketing push feels on par with Odyssey.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It seems irresponsible to put such a spooky ad up in such a busy place. What would happen if someone sees the ad and then gets a chill down their spine, which then makes them realize they have a skeleton inside them, causing them to scream in terror and force the station to be evacuated?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The very thought of next level games developing a big huge Nintendo game that could be among the pantheon of 10+ million sellers is very exciting, Nintendo just might consider making them officially apart of them

OP
OP
Waluigilicious
Oct 27, 2017
The last game of the franchise sold really, really well, so why not?

Yepp and the first was a launch title. I wonder if Nintendo sees this as the big 3D Mario game of this year, marketing wise? Perhaps next year we will get Odyssey 2

The very thought of next level games developing a big huge Nintendo game that could be among the pantheon of 10+ million sellers is very exciting, Nintendo just might consider making them officially apart of them

Hopefully they will next work on Strikers or Punchout!

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love the irony of seeing a custodian cleaning some of those posters with a vacuum cleaner :)

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Listening to a podcast...They said the game looks pretty bad while docked. Like it is being heavily upressed. Anyone hear anything similar?

Buzz

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait for this game. Loved the last one and this one looks even better. Now just need to find some free time to play it lol.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good to see Nintendo really pushing it. The game looks to have had a very decent budget going on the visuals and marketing push.

Hopefully it can break the 90 metacritic score Switch games have been pushing at this year and sell even more than LM2!

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
I used to use this stop everyday, it always has vinyls the entire way round for advertising. Still cool though.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Prior to Smash Ultimate release I remember the Paris station was fully covered with Smash Characters. The Barcelona metro was plastered with the zelda concert and GoT exhibitions... Good stuff!

It seems irresponsible to put such a spooky ad up in such a busy place. What would happen if someone sees the ad and then gets a chill down their spine, which then makes them realize they have a skeleton inside them, causing them to scream in terror and force the station to be evacuated?

Best viral marketing of the year???

unicornKnight

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
Exactly my thoughts..

...wait what

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This feels like the biggest marketing push a Nintendo game has gotten since Smash. It would be amazing to see a Luigi's Mansion game sell over 10 million copies.