• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Probably Kingdom Death: Monster with every expansion.

Love these models. I'd also pay someone to paint them for me.

1_5_2017-Landing_Page-7_1296x.png
Now that is cool as fuck.

My answer, Cibi double whiskey glass set (as seen in Bladerunner)
61lFeCv5riL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

£119 from Amazon. Did I mention I don't really drink?

Deleted member 18360

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Marble floors and a claw tub so I can pretend I live in a wizard's mansion or something.

Also a new annex to house a Turkish bath house or something.

Last edited:

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I want a stupid expensive watch. Will literally never use it, but I want one. Probably one of those really mechanical, flipboard esque ones. Failing that, I want one where I can see basically everything moving. Just put it in a case and show me the entirety of the mechanism.

I mean, think of everything it takes, the parts under tension from spring tension, the finely crafted sprockets and gears, ticking away. It doesn't matter to me that it tells time, only that I can see what is there.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking of buying a luxury car for my next purchase, but I continue to remind myself it's a waste of money. But I used to say that about buy new cars, and since buying one I'll never get a used one again.

carda114

Oct 28, 2017
My friend's millionaire dad has one of these. AMG G63 Editon 1 version with all the bells and whistles. Hand delivered by the German Engineer who built it. I've sat in it. It's one hell of a car.

It's been sitting in his climate controlled garage ever since. He has no plans on driving it.

Can I eat your friend's millionaire dad

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Bellerby_Globemakers_Albion_Desktop_Globe_2-492x500.png

Bellerby & Co make some damn good globes. Prices range from 1000 £ all the way up to at least 100k£.

All handmade and unique, if i had a bunch of money i'd buy a bunch of these. In different sizes and styles.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I want a custom ESP guitar. Which would be around $4k-6k.

I also want a bunch of expensive cars, but I could think of a lot of reasons for wanting them.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak "Jumbo" Extra-thin

15202or.oo.1240or.01.jpg

I could pull the trigger one day during bonus season but that's pushing 50k.

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
A really good fleshlight and a good Chain mail.

In fact, some fantasy gauntlets would be great.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mercedes Airstream Atlas.

DjiXIN9.jpg

cGwyqUb.jpg

Has a full bathroom, solar roof, backup diesel generator and even gets good gas mileage.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know the thread is for stuff you want for no reason, so i apologise in advance.

A pair of telescopic glasses that look normal (ish) that don't distort the image, reduce peripheral vision and that'll also be legal to use for driving here in the UK.

I have Stargardt's disease. (though i don't have the massive blindspot in the Center of my vision. Thank god) and only telescopic glasses would have the power to improve my vision.

I had thought, would it be possible to laminate thin lenses of varying magnification together to get the result i need. But i don't know anything about optics, so i don't know if it even technically possible. (I had toyed with the idea to make thread on here, hoping there are experts in the field to tell me if it can be done)

Any such glasses would have to be custom built, and wouldn't come cheap.
----------------------
Also i'd buy other bits and bobs.

Last edited:

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I want to know if michelen star restaurant food is other worldly or just nice.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
A truly great chair,
b2c_3x4crop

Maybe one day I'll be able to afford to spend thousands on a chair

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
One of those fancy showers with multiple streams from different angles. I feel like that'd be nice to just sit in and let the day drain off you.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Mercedes Airstream Atlas.

DjiXIN9.jpg

cGwyqUb.jpg

Has a full bathroom, solar roof, backup diesel generator and even gets good gas mileage.
I saw a sprinter van hauling trash out of a foreclosed home the other day. I couldn't believe it. That is like using a Bugatti to do uber in

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I kind of want a small Louis Vuitton bag, because I think the monogram is beautiful. I'd use it for dry art supplies or something. Of course, there's a good chance I'd be too paranoid about losing or ruining the bag to take it out of the house.

If I had a higher income I'd probably treat myself. Not before replacing all of my lifestyle items though. Headphones, laptop, desk, PC, monitors, chair, lamps, semi-formal clothing... I prefer functional products to luxury items.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I want a dope wooden walking stick. If it had a sword in it even better.

It would help with my gait so there would be a reason but I don't want a plastic cane or some shit.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Can hardly think of a better "no reason" than a piano, considering I don't know how to play.

Fazioli F308, kind of the Bugatti of pianos:

f308-01-zoom.jpg

f308-18-zoom.jpg

Truthfully, maybe I'm just hoping it would magically attract all of my favorite virtuoso pianists to come serenade me. Le sigh