• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I just saw this Murder On The Orient Express Fountain Pen that costs more than $2,000.00, but it's so beautiful:

51IQSwCqYJL._SX425_.jpg

What (almost) useless items you would buy if you were a millionaire?

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Victorinox Swiss Champ XAVT. It's essentially a really, really chonky Swiss Army knife.

I've always been fond of Swiss Army knives and I adore this damn thing.

shopping

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
the entire set of these jack frost mugs. its a set of about 5 each with a different version jack frost. each mug is like 45 dollars tho imported from japan. i dont even drink coffee but i want it
s-l500.jpg

I am a Bird

Oct 31, 2017
THE-MAN-WITH-THE-GOLDEN-GUN-James-Bond-007-Golden-Gun-Prop-Replica-Factory-Entertainment.jpg

It's a one to one replica of the Golden Gun from the film of the same name. It can also be completely disassembled into its base pieces.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I live in a bicycle-friendly town and just bought a brand new car that I love in February but I still badly want an eBike just to commute to work with on nicer weather days.

Tough to justify when my context is that I just bought a very expensive mode of transport recently, but my commute would be far more pleasant (and green) if I was just leisurely biking in.

I still need the car in my life to travel long distances like seeing my mom ~170 miles away, but I just want to bike to work and around town for my day-to-day, but I am finding it so hard to financially justify, especially with eBike prices.

A traditional bike would be much better price-wise but it's more of a luxury consideration because I'm not really keen on this being a health investment, just a leisure thing with a side of lifted guilt about going green and emissions free (even though that's not necessarily true in my case).

Venture

Oct 25, 2017
Curta calculator. I have no real use for it. I don't even like math. But it's such a neat device.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'd love to have one of the RoboCain stop motion puppets from Robocop 2. They go for about $60,000.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
Jesus, I need to start thinking bigger. I was just thinking I'd spend on a steady stream of Cohibas lol

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Pay this person for a floating globe that spins on its tilted axis.

Or anyone who can make one really.

DLfK3XV.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
actually found the one in my inbox from when I was thinking of buying one.

WUzVKmS.jpg

AP Millenary Chalcedony Tourbillon. $326,700 at the time. 395 diamonds.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Various small ornamental blades.

I'm a sucker for nice metalwork that can stab, slice, and fit into a pocket. Only, I guess I'm not that much of a sucker, 'cause I don't have any.

mnemonicj

Oct 27, 2017
Honduras
A bunch of automatic watches I've seen over the past few months.
Also those pvc Street Fighter statues that are incredibly expensive (over $400).

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
A custom Rickenbacker-style 4003 bass.

Rickenbacker%20Bass%20Paul%20Mccartney%20%20-blue--.jpg

This with a shorter bolt-on neck, pickups that fit the punk/ska style I'm into better, and made by an independent craftsman so my money goes directly to the individual themselves and not to a company with a real need to re-evaluate their priorities and attitude towards their clients.

Last edited:

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
swim-in-a-swim-spa-740x494.jpg

I want a swim spa. Not that I actually have anywhere to put it in my apartment, but I don't care.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
51xoTNGBHKL._SY355_.jpg

Mouse bungee. I have maybe had 2-3 instances where a mouse cord rubbing against something else caused an issue in years of PC gaming, but look at how he bend, dude. He bend so nice.

Nivash

Oct 25, 2017

My friend's millionaire dad has one of these. AMG G63 Editon 1 version with all the bells and whistles. Hand delivered by the German Engineer who built it. I've sat in it. It's one hell of a car.

It's been sitting in his climate controlled garage ever since. He has no plans on driving it.

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Does this count?
710-0303_0.png

A red Monstro 8K with all the bells and whistles, with a set of Cinema primes and zooms.

It overkill for everything, but I am a millionaire so I can afford it, plus the editor to edit all the family video footage

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Vicuna sweater / overcoat.

It just seems so warm and soft.

FAI3314_LARGE.jpg

At $26,000~, it's out of my price range. Most likely forever.