• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
21e.png

BDGAME

Oct 27, 2017
Brasília
Incidentally I watched Mack Daddy Mario 2 and 3 a few days ago. I really miss those days...

I even made a soundtrack CD with all the music from those flash movies. A few girls in high school actually thought I was cool because I was listening to this awesome old-school rap, lol. Little did they know... I think I still have the CD somewhere, too.

Dude, that is from the time where internet worked with a crank. It was more than a decade that I don't saw it.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Smh, yall see how bad this year's mlb 2k is? I can't believe 2K would put out garbage like this, i'm switching to The Show

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here

www.youtube.com

The Kitty Cat Dance

Official Kitty Cat Dance Merchandise now available! http://steveIbsen.etsy.comMugs, Shirts, Bags, Stickers, and other cat related paraphernalia Twitter: htt...

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here

www.youtube.com

Colin's Bear Animation

This is my friend Colin's bear animation. And this video is genius I can't stop laughing. So here you can laugh too. You have to listen to it with sound, and...

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Guys I can't wait for Metroid Dread. There's so much potential now that Samus has rebelled from the Galactic Federation. I wonder if Nintendo will announce it on stage at E3

DzoBev6VAAARiDY.jpg

There was even a tease in Metroid Prime 3!

dims

It's been rumored to be in development since a little after Fusion finished right? It's time