• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
The 2000's were a simpler times in which we could appreciate dumb as shit newgrounds video's and ebaumsworld.

This thread turned in to something magical.

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
Le epic nostalgic dog pile

Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

Waterlollies

This series inspired me to learn how to animate in Adobe something or other. Spent about 20 hours one week in college animating a 20 second clip and then was uninspired.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
I've looked everywhere and typed everything I can think of and can't find it.

Where is that gif where the guy is dressed up in the Spider Man suit, runs up on a guy and a girl with a ball, gets scared when the guy stands up, throws the ball at the girl and runs??

That gif is hilarious and I cannot fucking find it anywhere!!

Edit: oh maybe it was a green suit, not spider man

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018
Japan
TV says donuts are high in fat
Kazoo
Found a hobo in my room
It's Princess Leia, the yodel of life
Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar!
*doot doot doot doot*

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
The 2000's were a simpler times in which we could appreciate dumb as shit newgrounds video's and ebaumsworld.

This thread turned in to something magical.

Oh man, my friends and I still quote this from time to time. It just became one of those things where, technically, instead of "quoting" it, it's just part of our vocabulary now.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
There's funnier Mario related stuff out there, OP.

Super Mario Bros. Condensed Milk Series(semi-NSFW)

Mario Gear Solid(in-development)

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
wow, that some fine humor OP... it must be nice to be you and having a 7 years old sense of humor, laughing at any type of slur and infantile shit.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Oh man, this made me look up what Monty Oum was doing these days (i assumed he would be working in games)....and he died in 2015 :(

Yeahh his life's been quite the rocket ship! If you've ever heard of RWBY, dat huge fan favorite anime-lite battle show, it was his last big project and abruptly so. He was far too young and talented to go so soon but alas that is the way the wheel turns.

His flashy, wild crossover fights will always be action fanservice at its purest and most delightfully choreographed, though. However small they are in the larger canvas o' things, he lives on loudly and vividly in that way.