• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
So excited.

Shame Steam doesn't get preload for reasons. Comes in handy with my shitty speeds.

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Going to use this topic to ask if anyone has gotten keys from CDKEYS yet? Or heard anything about receiving them before the game goes live tomorrow (01:00 CEST)? Game is looking great.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Hope they do a good job with this - it's one of my favourites and deserves to be done well.

Also very importantly - recreating the legendary theme from the original game (especially difficult in covid times)

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
mafia_release_map_en1920.jpg

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

Sure.
Just a couple of weeks from now you'll be able to play Mafia: Definitive Edition on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game's simultaneous worldwide release means that, depending where you are, you might get to walk your first steps in protagonist Tommy Angelo's shoes towards the end of the day on Thursday, September 24 or on the morning of Friday, September 25.
mafiagame.com

When Can You Play Mafia: Definitive Edition?

The website for the Mafia series of games from 2K.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We still haven't seen a single bit of console gameplay which is kinda worrying with Hanger 13's track record.

My copy hasn't shipped yet either which is unusual for Gameware.at

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
we have to buy all of them separate?

I thought there was a collection or something with all 3 of them?

edit: nvm I see the collection on steam.

Last edited: