• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
Today we released patches for both Mafia II: Definitive Edition and Mafia III: Definitive Edition on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Below is a list of changes for each game. If you're experiencing any issues with either game, please let us know at support.2k.com.

MAFIA II: DEFINITIVE EDITION
  • Addressed a reported concern that the 2K Account icon was sometimes getting stuck on the screen
  • [PC] Addressed a reported concern that legacy saves were sometimes not working on Steam
  • [PS4] Improved game performance on PlayStation®4 consoles
  • [PS4] Addressed a reported concern that the "Enforcer" trophy would sometimes not unlock on PS4
  • Addressed reported concerns related to game audio
  • Addressed reported concerns related to refining gameplay

MAFIA III: DEFINITIVE EDITION
  • Further graphical improvements have been made for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X consoles
  • General bug fixes

mafiagame.com

Mafia Patches: June 18, 2020

The website for the Mafia series of games from 2K.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Seems okay to me? The biggest complaints about Mafia 2 (bar the few graphical improvements) were performance and audio and they seem to have fixed those.

Tunned

Oct 30, 2017
I have been playing through Mafia 3 DE on PC and really enjoying it so far, but I have a question I don't seem to find an answer to online:

When I launch the game it tells me that I don't meet minimum requirements, even though I do, and the gameplay seems capped at 48fps even though in the options menu it's set to unlocked... Lowering the graphics details has no effect on the frame rate, it just stays at 48fps, whilst cutscenes run at my screens full 120fps... I know the DE of the game actually broke it, but is this a common problem? I have no other problems, only the seemingly capped frame rate.

Patsy

Jun 7, 2019
Germany
Played the Mafia II Remaster on PS4 maybe 2 weeks ago & outside of falling through the map once & the FPS sometimes being awful during driving, I didn't have any issues. But maybe I just got lucky.