• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the votes, I think there were a lot of other more deserving players though.

Congrats to the winners!

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think AB was town MVP, he exposed me without counterclaiming, voted for faddy, made Sorian claim, caught Bae, great play from him

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations everyone! All of the winners really played great all around and I really had fun playing and watching you play. Besides the top 5, I wanted to say that both absolutbro and Ketkat played incredibly well and big highlights of the game after how they handled their roles as Town Cop and Doctor. Really nice work which I hope I can learn from.

And of course I want to thank Bear here for his hard work hosting the game for us and also for the great idea of making a MVP voting contest, without mentioning these prizes haha. Really great work and I hope all games can run as nicely as this one did.

I had a little of a fallout from Mafia after my last game, but I'm glad I came back in time for this one! Thanks everyone from this awesome community that participated on it!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Holy crap. Thank you for all the votes, y'all ;_;

And congrats to everyone else in the top 5. I really liked how each faction had multiple players making great plays during this game.

Bear, you're such a big part of why this community is so welcoming and fun. Thank you for hosting this <3

Since he wasn't in the top 5, I'd also like to give a shout out to absolutbro for his amazing play in this game. He milked his role perfectly for all it had. Just superb stuff.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Back in ye olden days during the times of Love Boat 2 a young, beanied man named Sorian came up with a Scum Fakeclaim in order to save himself and his innocent boatmate, Sawneeks. Taking advantage of the deceased Town Virgins he concocted the idea to speak the truth of their role of Hooker but to insist they were Town and not Scum! "But", asked the PhD monkey, "isn't Hooker always a Scum role?". Yet the young Sorian was crafty and was ready for this. He countered that he could not speak for the Gamerunner and their balance choices, he could only speak for the Town role he and his boatmate had received. Through his deceit and conviction the Town was swayed, allowing Sorian and Sawneeks to live until the end where they stood upon the defeated Town in glorious victory.
rvOKBYn.gif

pretty good

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah sorry absbro.

Also, I'd like to say I totally was on the path off CeeCee nearing the end, esp. once I started to read. Alas my stage fright

yep