• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Faddy, before I shift my vote, I'm a little stuck on proof here. Or maybe I'm asking Natiko. Because Faddy knows a claim is not proof.

At the risk of getting myself night killed, he's not the doctor. I am, which is why I put myself in the limelight Day 1 with the weird posts. I wanted to ensure that I was in people's sights so that I wouldn't be targeted by mafia during the night, but I sort of flubbed it during Day 2 when I actually got busy irl and couldn't turn it around.

I'm only revealing this in the wake of this because scum clearly know it's me at this point. Those are the exact people I protected, with Cabot Night 1, and Pirate Bae Night 2.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
You do seem very concerned with controlling the conversation.

Chuggs is clearly integral to the argument you yourself are making.

Natiko can confirm but in my initial read lists I posted I actually had Flux twice, once under Null and once under scum

Null
FluxwaveZ - Should get town points for the Turmoil thing but I don't think he is town. His claim was so bad and full of holes. I am leaning neutral for him.
Scum
FLux. When the mood wasn't clearly against Flux he bussed knowing Fran might override anyway

You... are voting Fandorin.

Yes and it is a garbage vote because I don't think he is scum

OP
OP
The Bear

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

faddy (7 votes)
fantomas - #2,985
fluxwavez - #2,996
ceecee - #3,163
blargonaut - #3,494
fran - #3,612
kyanrute - #3,629
dr. monkey - #3,633

fandorin (5 votes)
sawneeks - #2,964
thechuggernaut - #3,097
malus - #3,527
sorian - #3,546
dr. monkey - #3,560 #3,633
faddy - #3,714

malus (5 votes)
brazil - #3,017
natiko - #3,335
fireblend - #3,553
fandorin - #3,590
rac - #3,591
faddy - #3,638 #3,714

ceecee (1 votes)
ezekelrage - #2,961

(0 votes)
fireblend - #3,550 #3,553

ezekelrage (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,152 #3,494

brazil (0 votes)
faddy - #3,289 #3,638
fran - #3,555 #3,612

zubz (0 votes)
blargonaut - #3,105 #3,152

pirate bae (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,142 #3,209

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #3,114 #3,142
dr. monkey - #3,209 #3,560

Post Counts:
fantomas: 79 dr. monkey: 74 fran: 73 sorian: 66 blargonaut: 65 ezekelrage: 58 brazil: 54 faddy: 53 fluxwavez: 53 fandorin: 36 sawneeks: 34 kyanrute: 33 natiko: 33 rac: 23 thechuggernaut: 20 malus: 16 grizzly: 14 ketkat: 14 ceecee: 14 absolutbro: 12 pirate bae: 8 fireblend: 8 lone_prodigy: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Crap as in solving the game?
No, "crap" as in (un)intentional noise to obscure those who should be the true targets of a lynch. See: Our end of D2. Also, most games I've had in this community.
You do seem very concerned with controlling the conversation.

Chuggs is clearly integral to the argument you yourself are making.
The argument is to buy Faddy's claim or not. I am really not into the idea of exploring lynching Chuggernaut or not based on it right now. If you want me to weigh in on that, I doubt Faddy's claim much more than I do Chuggernaut's at the moment.
Maybe I have skipped over it but I never really worked out why people were voting Fandoirin. All the vote there are garbage.
I'd be fine with seeing Fandorin being lynched, too, if it came down to it.
The thirst for faddy's blood from flux is interesting tbh lol
Isn't it? Let's lynch him and see how scummy I turn out to be.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
At the risk of getting myself night killed, he's not the doctor. I am, which is why I put myself in the limelight Day 1 with the weird posts. I wanted to ensure that I was in people's sights so that I wouldn't be targeted by mafia during the night, but I sort of flubbed it during Day 2 when I actually got busy irl and couldn't turn it around.

I'm only revealing this in the wake of this because scum clearly know it's me at this point. Those are the exact people I protected, with Cabot Night 1, and Pirate Bae Night 2.
Hooly shit.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017

There we go.

VOTE: Faddy

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Or maybe they didn't know it was me and I'm just a god at blocking them both nights. Either way, I'm Dr. Monkey the Doctor.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

Oh lawd

This day is bringing it

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

Bullshit. You are even claiming the same saves as me to not give town more info

VOTE: ketkat

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017

Lol

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Also really makes me scratch my head regarding Chugg. No clue what the fuck is up. Maybe he's a neutral with a BP. How did he react to CeeCee? Guess I can look into that overnight.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

oooooh shiiiiitttt

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bullshit. You are even claiming the same saves as me to not give town more info

VOTE: ketkat

Let's say I'm lying and you are the doctor. I would instantly get lynched tomorrow when the flip happens. You did manage to find the doctor for your team though if you weren't quite sure, so that's still useful!

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
This is simple. We lynch Faddy, if he is town doctor we lynch ketkat and if she is scum we lynch Pirate Bae.

1 doctor for 2 scums it's a good trade.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
giphy.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna echo this isn't a great look for Chuggs. or Flux, really, but mostly Chuggs.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way scum!Ketkat makes that claim, knowing full well if Faddy flips Doctor that both Ketkat and Pirate Bae die.

Vote: Faddy

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yep.

Faddy + Fandorin. See? And this malus stuff... well, we'll see after that.

I don't know what an actual doctor would say about Chuggs. Will need to look back after the flip. But there's no reason for KetKat to come out like this vs. Faddy unless he's actually lying, since it implicates her when it wasn't necessary.

Let's do this.
Gonna echo this isn't a great look for Chuggs. or Flux, really, but mostly Chuggs.
What...? Yeah, because I'm out here trying to get two of my scummates killed two days in a row. And I'll be going for the third tomorrow. There can only be one, after all.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Let's say I'm lying and you are the doctor. I would instantly get lynched tomorrow when the flip happens. You did manage to find the doctor for your team though if you weren't quite sure, so that's still useful!

Nope your team has got the doctor out of the game that has thwarted you for two straight nights

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yep.

I don't know what an actual doctor would say about Chuggs. Will need to look back after the flip. But there's no reason for KetKat to come out like this vs. Faddy unless he's actually lying, since it implicates her when it wasn't necessary.

Let's do this.

What...? Yeah, because I'm out here trying to get two of my scummates killed two days in a row. And I'll be going for the third tomorrow. There can only be one, after all.
I'm talking mechanics wise. If Chuggs is telling the truth alongside one of these Doctors then having a commuter on top of that is sketchy. If it isn't Chuggs I'd look at you.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Yep.

Let's do this.

I'm talking mechanics wise. If Chuggs is telling the truth alongside one of these Doctors then having a commuter on top of that is sketchy. If it isn't Chuggs I'd look at you.
Please stop trying to chain lynches.