• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Posting from under blankets cause it's cold, so also typos, but: will you make it to day end of vote earlier, Stan? Helps for us all to plan n

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So, now that you're in the leadership position and deciding all of our fates, how are you feeling about this list? Is there any particular way that you're leaning?
Wouldnt you like to know?

But fir real Faddy can pretty much be taken off, add on Chuggs.

Probably scratch off Geno as well unless im feeling super meme-y coming decision time.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Cool. I have stuff I wanna look at but I'm so sleepy. Thank you, King Stan, Emperor of... uh, all this, I guess. It ain't much.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Yeah, here's the first real mention that Chuggs made of Fran being Scummish in his mind, which was when I came in as a replacement and was talking to him. He had made a brief mention earlier, but it was not anywhere near what came with this post.

Then he was interested later in Brazil's read on some of Fran's interactions and seemed to start scum reading him more, starting here when he quoted Brazil, and there's posts that follow.

Then Fran started to Scum read Chugg starting here I believe (correct me if I'm wrong and you were on him before this Fran, but I think this was the first time).

And then just because I already compiled these ones for Pirate Bae earlier, if you go back to this post it has quotes from later on where they continue to go at it a bit more, starting with Chugg posting a big scum read on Fran after a while of silence between the two.

Thanks for the summary, Fantomas! Reading it again feels like Fran got way too defensive, way too quickly, before Chuggernaut even came in with the more-fleshed out list.

Side note im also down for a suicide pac- i mean voting for PR mafia,

I missed it the first time round and wanna see what all the fuss is about

Just verifying, but by "PR" you mean "Price is Right," right?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
This is who the people elected, this is your leader.
GYQVOOT.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017

CONGRATULATIONS, StanleyPalmtree!!
For your forward-thinking stances, level-headedness in the face of dire modern tissues and your proven ability to dissolve them in sensibly record time; you have been elected

TOWN MAYO

Now take your badge of office upon you, and when the time(s) come, wield it with the dignity your newfound station demands:

(FOR STAN'S EYES AND USE ONLY)
CNxO7Dm.gif

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no

CONGRATULATIONS, StanleyPalmtree!!
For your forward-thinking stances, level-headedness in the face of dire modern tissues and your proven ability to dissolve them in sensibly record time; you have been elected

TOWN MAYO

Now take your badge of office upon you, and when the time(s) come, wield it with the dignity your newfound station demands:

(FOR STAN'S EYES AND USE ONLY)
CNxO7Dm.gif

I read it because I am a Tenshinhan stan & therefore I am privy to the spoiler, so... Why is Michael Jackson murdering that cowboy?

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldnt you like to know?

But fir real Faddy can pretty much be taken off, add on Chuggs.

Probably scratch off Geno as well unless im feeling super meme-y coming decision time.

Quick ask. Can you give whoever your going to vote for a bit of a heads up before you go for it. I would like to give some final thoughts if you decide to delete me, and I would like to see the thoughts of whoever else if you decide that's a good way to go.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Quick ask. Can you give whoever your going to vote for a bit of a heads up before you go for it. I would like to give some final thoughts if you decide to delete me, and I would like to see the thoughts of whoever else if you decide that's a good way to go.

I'd generally hope this is the case. Granted, that's beyond my control at this point.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone wanna summarize the last 3 pages for me? :(
Pi7tfIS.gif

"So everyone else thought it would be a good idea to get the band together again. I said, 'How? When Fran and Chuggs can't even bear being in the same room together?' They didn't even know what to say after. We all kinda left after that. You didn't miss much."

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, now that you're here, do you have any reads? Top two Town and Scum?

Scum
You, fantomas. There's something off about the way that you've been spreading doubt around on others. You are right that this is how I played conspiracy, but before when I was acting goofier, you were already talking about how similar it was. It feels like you've been throwing out a lot of reasons and seeing what others will latch onto. And I'm not sure I like it.
Ceecee - same sentiments as others here, I don't know how ceecee plays though so this might just be strange normal plays

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Scum
You, fantomas. There's something off about the way that you've been spreading doubt around on others. You are right that this is how I played conspiracy, but before when I was acting goofier, you were already talking about how similar it was. It feels like you've been throwing out a lot of reasons and seeing what others will latch onto. And I'm not sure I like it.
Ceecee - same sentiments as others here, I don't know how ceecee plays though so this might just be strange normal plays
Hmm, I mean I agree about CeeCee, so I doubt you think we could be Scum together unless I'm bussing him here, right?

I'd say both the goofy and the lurker aspects apply to you in Conspiracy though if I really want to lean on that. I think what bugs me more is that you show up and you don't really come with any good towny thoughts or questions or reads. Like, you came in just now to ask Stan about who he wanted to kill, which is obviously of interest to you since you're on his list, but you still hadn't provided us with any reads yet. The last thoughts we had got from you were all just about the leader.
I don't have any specific reads, but I am pretty confused on why people are voting for Stanley as the leader. It feels like there has been a crap-ton of discussion on who would be best to pick and who we can trust and then all of the people on his vote seemed to just pick him for no particular reason or in Sorian's case liking the idea that he's a wild card and can make things predictable. Why are you all jumping onto this train in particular after all of this discussion?
I'm more interested in seeing what Brazil does with the leadership position than stan. And the votes on stan are all too wishy-washy for me as it is.

Vote: Brazil
I'm mostly just really tired, and it's hard to focus on 1000+ posts when I haven't slept much in a few days.

I don't really know what Stanley would do as the leader, I'm just wary of the way people are sneaking onto his train, although that has happened with Brazil some too. I don't think it would be the end of the world if either of them are leader, but I don't have much experience with either of them.

I'm definitely not going to be voting for anyone who wants me dead though like cabot, that'd be a bit silly

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
At the moment I don't have much to add following Stan's election. Some votes look like they came out a bit too sudden, but nothing concrete yet to look back too. I intend to sit down and look back into those votes and see what I can find.

I'm fine with Stan as our leader in the end as well. I doubt he'll flip Terra who will probably remain as my pick, but I'm cool with his overall kill list too.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So are you at a point where people having the same pool means we've messed up and scum are getting away or?

also if you don't vote HvV would you vote Power Rangers with me???

These will say Town/Scum for simplicity but I'm not confident on a lot of these. Most players right now would fall into a middle group with small leans.

Town:
Stan
Chuggs or cabot

Scum:
CeeCee
Terra?

Always nice to have someone on the tunnel with me! Can you add up on your scum (or lean scum) read on Terra? Feeling pretty lonely in here, though I didn't really push for it so far considering the thread mood.

(I'll join the Power Rangers wagon as well if HvV or Cthulhu don't get traction tonight).

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Scum

What about Top 2 Town?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's better than the livestream I watched. Just sayin. Stan over that guy any day.
That's just mean to Stan, he's leagues better than the other guy. Just comparing the two is mean. :<
Scum
hmmmmm

gonna answer the other part of that question or no?
Always nice to have someone on the tunnel with me! Can you add up on your scum (or lean scum) read on Terra? Feeling pretty lonely in here, though I didn't really push for it so far considering the thread mood.

(I'll join the Power Rangers wagon as well if HvV or Cthulhu don't get traction tonight).
Gonna copy and paste what I have in my reads list so far:

"11. [m] Terraforce - GMT-5 - Neutral/Scum lean. I'm trying to stay away from meta so let me explain as best I can. He seems to be just attacking anything with no real cohesion and at times without real accusations in them. Key being #1539 which breaks down why Flux's post is bad by essentially saying: CeeCee is too low of a post count to obtain anything from, Blarg has contributed a bit more and isn't as scummy as others, Faddy is a 'literal what'. He expands on this later, Flux replies, and then it just stops. Felt like a fight just for a fight, not a fight for answers."

(honestly i'm for Love Boat first but hell yeah, more people on the PR train!)

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Side note im also down for a suicide pac- i mean voting for PR mafia,

I missed it the first time round and wanna see what all the fuss is about
I still hate it that none of you who received homages in that game have actually read it.

I'm there as well.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
"11. [m] Terraforce - GMT-5 - Neutral/Scum lean. I'm trying to stay away from meta so let me explain as best I can. He seems to be just attacking anything with no real cohesion and at times without real accusations in them. Key being #1539 which breaks down why Flux's post is bad by essentially saying: CeeCee is too low of a post count to obtain anything from, Blarg has contributed a bit more and isn't as scummy as others, Faddy is a 'literal what'. He expands on this later, Flux replies, and then it just stops. Felt like a fight just for a fight, not a fight for answers."
giphy.gif

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
That's just mean to Stan, he's leagues better than the other guy. Just comparing the two is mean. :<

hmmmmm

Good points on Terra there.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
You've definitely piqued my interest with this read, mine on him is mostly meta based honestly which is why I wasn't super sure about it. Terra's not someone I look forward to going back and rereading since his posts are always so wordy, but I was wary of my lean town read on him since I figured he could probably pull off this stuff as Scum.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
1. [m] Fantomas - CST - Started by giving me homework and asking questions, what a butt. Probably Town though. Nothing seems out of the ordinary and I found the reads list pretty well put together. The amount of the feelings/gut reads in there is a little much but I'm willing to give the 'it's Day 1' benefit of the doubt here. The line of questioning regarding Chuggs/Fran feels like someone looking for answers and bouncing ideas off a wall as well, not just hollow filler like Scum would do.
2. [they] Zubz - EST - Null-ish. Not much here.
3. [m] Brazil - GMT-3 - My sweet padawan. Unfortunately I don't have much of a sway either way for him right now and would sit at a Null read. Nothing good, nothing bad.
4. [m] Blargonaut - GMT-3 - There is honestly a part of me that is sad we didn't let Blarg be Godking in his own game. This is made worse by the fact I think he may be Town?? He is doing his usual silly, nonsense Blarg style but there are rays of cohesive thought in them that is trying to solve the game. However, I am also aware he changes his play regardless of alignment so I am also hesitant. For now though….kinda trust him?
5. [f] Pirate Bae - UTC+4.30 - Did stuff early on and had some silly vote thing with Fanto I think? Null, need to read.
6. [m] Fran - GMT-3 - Getting into small fights and hanging on to small details is very Fran, something I don't find alignment indicative. He has a whole thing with Chuggs going on that I need to read over but for now he is a rough Null.
7. [m] Sorian - MST - Not to parrot the 'Sorian is scary' squad but he is genuinely difficult to read and can pull off any alignment very well. My initial reaction here is that his posts are levelheaded and fairly...not basic, but vanilla in away. They aren't shoving bold new ideas yet and are just there, something that feels a bit safe. I'm willing to give him a townish lean for now but I'd watch him carefully.
8. [m] cabot - GMT - Town lean. Felt he had a strong Day Phase here with questions, comments, and being involved but has kinda slowed down a bit. Could easily just be daily life but I would like to see more of that early D1 cabot before I feel more confident on this one.
9. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13 - Town lean. Lil' bit grumpy but his posts have so far had a logical flow to them that doesn't seem forced. He's able to reason his accusations, questions, and comments in a way that doesn't ring any alarm bells. Will be keeping an eye on who he picks today and why but everything seems fine here.
10. [m] Fireblend - GMT-6 - Feel better! Unfortunately I have a null here as well but it's one I feel like I could change if I just read a few of his posts. Gonna read over.
11. [m] Terraforce - GMT-5 - Neutral/Scum lean. I'm trying to stay away from meta so let me explain as best I can. He seems to be just attacking anything with no real cohesion and at times without real accusations in them. Key being #1539 which breaks down why Flux's post is bad by essentially saying: CeeCee is too low of a post count to obtain anything from, Blarg has contributed a bit more and isn't as scummy as others, Faddy is a 'literal what'. He expands on this later, Flux replies, and then it just stops. Felt like a fight just for a fight, not a fight for answers.
12. [m] FluxWaveZ - GMT-5 - Quiet. More Null here than anything but with a slight Town lean? Something about the way he explained himself to Terra above doesn't read like someone giving fake answers, it read like someone standing firmly in their position (which i believe Flux stated earlier was that D1 has little to go off of and he dislikes them). Very much one to watch in the coming days. If he doesn't pick it up I'd get rid of him.
13. [m] Kawl - CST - Replacement incoming
14. [m] rac - GMT-5 - Lotta Null, sorry buddy.
15. [m] Natiko - GMT-5 - Townish….? I think?? Can't recall specifics but there were some posts early on that I rather liked. Lightest dusting of a town lean.
16. [m] malus - UTC+1 - Town lean…? Read over the little amount of posts and nothing jumps out as being out of the ordinary, if anything I think his suggestion about Shadow and Terra pushes him into a Town camp for being out of left field a bit. Would watch but not terribly worried about.
17. [m] turmoil7 - GMT-3 - Null. He just kinda pops in and out without making waves.
18. [f] KetKat - EST - Null, not a lot.
19. [m] Fandorin - GMT-3 - Feel like he had a good early game but trailed off? Can't remember, reread.
20. [m] Kyanrute - UTC+2 - Not a whole lot here either but one of his earlier non-shitposts was surprisingly very clear and concise and I Town Lean just the slightest because of it.
21. [f] Dr. Monkey - GMT-5 - I have a problem of not being able to read Monkey properly so I'm catching myself in this game making faces at some of her posts but refraining from falling down the hole because it's never worked for me in the past. Gonna try something new here and let her do her thing and just see how it evolves. For this reason I'm going with an unsure/slightest town. I want to trust her, I really do, but I just don't know.
22. [m] CeeCee - GMT - Unfortunately Sophia was making little sense in her actions and CeeCee has done nothing to change that. Aloofness is not a scumtell: not contributing to the game on top of that is. I am willing to give him one more Day if another candidate appears because he joined late and traveled but he would be my top pick for now.
23. [m] TheChuggernaut - CST - Townish…? Liked his few comments to what I posted and from what I remember of the Fran/Chuggs argument he seemed fairly logical.
24. [f] Sawneeks - PST - Scummiest fucker alive
25. [m] Faddy - UTC - Now that I think about it Faddy opening up saying I could've won the Godking title is weird since he didn't have any real basis as to trust me or not. Real WIFOM stuff though but his other activity in this game hasn't stuck to me either. Unsure.
26. [m] AbsolutBro - GMT-5 - Null. Don't remember much.
27. [m] Geno - UTC - Unsure. The nature of his posts feel very close to the chest and a bit skittish. Get the vibe he is hiding something but I don't know what that is yet or if it is necessarily scummy. Watching in the coming Days.

Summed up in no particular order that will be:
Townish: Fantomas, Blarg, Sorian, cabot, Stan, Natiko, Malus, Kyan, Monkey, and Chuggs
Scumish: Terra, CeeCee
Unsure/Null: Zubz, Brazil, Pirate Bae, Fran, Fireblend, Flux, Kawl, rac, turmoil, KetKat, Fandorin, Faddy, and AB

Huh, ended up with more Unsures and less Scums than I had thought I would. If push came to shove I'd move KetKat to Scum and maybe....Faddy as well.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
The start of D1 feels so longo ago that I'd already forgotten about this, but I've already been weirded out twice by strange logic holes or jumps that I noticed in Pirate Bae's posts (1, 2). I'm marking as a way to remind myself to ISO her tomorrow.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

hmmmmm

Thank you for your input. This is a pretty well written post that resumes a lot of my read of the safe way Terra has been playing, looking for some content to pad the day along without doing much.
The start of D1 feels so longo ago that I'd already forgotten about this, but I've already been weirded out twice by strange logic holes or jumps that I noticed in Pirate Bae's posts (1, 2). I'm marking as a way to remind myself to ISO her tomorrow.

I made a note to point it out when she posted it and ended forgetting it, but yeah, her stance on the topic, that can be summarized into: "these reads and kill lists don't matter anyway since the leader can change his mind and kill whoever he wants", caught my attention for how contrarian it is and how it was completely disconnected from the rest of the thread , especially considering that Pirate Bae is usually a logical and cautious player (from what I've seen so far, at the very least).

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, I really meant to to this earlier then got side tracked (sorry fools FFXIV got a new patch today). Going to bed now but some quick thoughts.

I don't see any reason to lynch rac.

To the other side of that post you quoted, I don't see any reason to lynch Zubz to be honest. This is his play anytime I've ever been in a game with him. It's not great but I don't think it's a scum tell at all. He'll make a mistake in voting patterns if he is actually scum and trying to read him now is just easy low hanging fruit.

Why do you want to vote Power Ranger?

One of the worse things we can do now is have a costume game with so many people.

You're making bold assumptions based on very little. I highly doubt we got costumed but even if we did, here's how you combat it extremely easy. Everyone pick a safe word, mine is grapefruit. Say said safe word later in the game to prove your identity. Ta-da! Again though, based on how today has gone, I don't think any of the mechanics will copy a mechanic from the game it referenced and instead will actually be a new mechanic based on the theme. I'm not clever enough to think of something for power rangers but cthulhu for example, it would be neat if we did split scum teams or a super powered item but those were actual mechanics in the game, something new would be a madness system of some sort that affected people over the course of the day or some god system where people were divided up amongst different elder gods and had different restrictions based on it. And yeah, I'm totally throwing shit at the wall in terms of a guess but I don't think just assuming the mechanics here will play out the same as the mechanics in those old games is the way to go.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I also second that idea from above by the way, it would be worth Stan giving his victim a chance to at least role claim. That could possibly sway him, sure, but it's better than a random hammer taking out a cop or doctor.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
First one, I get the sense she's doing a lot of skimming of the thread, even early on like that example.

Second one, yeah that was a confusing post and had me scratching my chin for sure.

I think one of my issues with her now is that she was around and was posting and pushing some people early on within the first few hours of the day, but I feel her activity has gone down a lot now. Could be just because this day phase is so weird, but it feels off to me with the way she was posting early like in that first post you linked.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, read back a bit with a focus on Chuggs and Fran but ended up getting sidetracked by Malus and Terra a tiny bit. What I found interesting is that starting from this post below is where a solid knot of players entangle themselves with reads, accusations, and so on. It starts with Chuggs giving a Town read on Malus that Fran reacts more strongly towards than Turmoil's similar suggestion. All of this is pointed out by Brazil which prompts Fireblend and Chuggs to say:

This seems like a good catch.
Okay, this all is real intresting
Fran's switch from "Yeah, that's a thing we could do" to "No, why would we do that." does seem real fishy. I've already said that Fran has been making me nervous and this is adding to that.

It goes on for a bit, conversation flows from talking about Chuggs to Fran, Malus to Sophia, and so on. We also get this response from Fran where Sorian chides him on Chuggs' claim of Malus changing how he plays.

What have LP to do with Malus? But if you want an answer LP has been playing like that since forever. Is his playstyle.

Now you want to tell me that you know which is Malus playstyle when you only played with him?

And you want to accuse me because I double down on a read? How many times have we played together? Do you even remember Buffy?

If you can properly make a read with my playstyle how can you even make a read on Malus playstyle when you only played once with him?

To which we get:

This all feels like arguing just for the sake of arguing. And now you've turned around to apparently throwing shade at Sorian too?

So just so I have it all straight, your point is that you have a Scum Read on Chugg because you don't like his Town Read on Malus? I gather that you think Scum Chugg is forcing a Town Read on Malus, who he already knows is Town? Or is Malus his Scum teammate? I don't think you've made that part clear, my apologies if you have and I missed it somewhere.

The bolded I particularly agree with.

To be honest I'm not sure how I come out of this other than a few highlights:

1. Brazil brings up a good point in regards to Fran's reaction differences but doesn't follow it much.
2. Fireblend remarks it's a good point. That's it. Chuggs at least follows it.
3. Malus and Chuggs are tied together. Fran ties himself a bit to turmoil. Brazil is the instigator. If anybody in this mess flips Scum I feel that this entire argument should be looked at with a magnifying glass.
4. Maybe he did later but I'm not sure if Chuggs clarified the Malus read? It does read a bit odd, especially for a Day 1 where analysis can't really happen yet.
5. Sorian's random potshot at Fran was weird, it came out of nowhere.

I'm not yet ruling out that Chuggs v. Fran was a Town/Town fight. I dislike Fran's jump between turmoil/Malus and how he claims they were different and thus warranted different reactions. However, I do agree that Chuggs initial read of Malus is just worded very oddly considering it's Day 1. Also this:

Lol, was it? I thought I was saying that you weren't scum hunting or something.

Anyways, yeah, we only had the one interaction, but it was more the overall way you reacted to me coming in the game. Like at first, you were all "Hey, Fanto's here" and stuff, but you weren't making any posts about the game itself. Then I make a big post, you're still nowhere to be found, I prod you a bit for your thoughts, and you come at me with this:

That's a lot of words to tell me you have a null read on Fran.

And then yeah, you basically just reaffirmed my read on Ketkat to me, but you didn't give me any of your own thoughts on her, you just agreed with mine.

Which I liked and agreed with.

And to note something as well, after this all happens this is what Malus posts:

I didn't expect my meager 6 posts to garner this much attention. I feel better about Fantomas now, since he has made some good posts and has put in some work, which is the Fantomas I know.
Terraforce is in a similar camp for me. To me he often comes across as a bit confrontational, but he was like that in all games I've seen him in, so I'm not holding it against him.

Sorian must be very good at reading people if he can see a pattern in my Day 1 play from the one Day 1 I actually played, but then I guess most people are mostly nothing on D1 anyway.

Your only posts are advocating a vote for you as leader and some stuff about Blarg being Blarg. I wouldn't call that making a case.

Note there is no mention of Fran, Brazil, or Chuggs - just Fanto. Considering Chuggs' read of him is what set off Fran I was surprised to see he barely even reacted to it in any way. Malus, what do you make of all of this?

rac

Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas
Honestly, I'm amazed I even had to address this shit. What do you think of it other than me and Terra having to comment on it?

I'll say right now that the fact that Malus pulled that nothing-burger out of his ass, and then Dr. Monkey pretended like it was a thing worth caring about, has me side-eyeing both of them.

You were the one that stood out to me as giving it some legitimacy that I don't really feel it had I guess. I could be making a mountain out of a mole hill, but that observation just felt really weak to me.

Ok, here's a quick feels list, pretty much just gut and/or tone based so far:

Townish Thoughts:
Brazil
Sorian
Cabot
Stan

Keeping An Eye On Them:
FluxWaveZ
Rac
Fran
Chuggernaut
Geno

Scummish Thoughts:
Zubz
Kawl
Malus
Ketkat
CeeCee

If I didn't list your name, I don't have much of a read, but I'm not considering you as a suspect yet.

this seems like a strong reaction to d1 arguments which in my opinion are usually weak
any reason why you didn't put terra into your reads list after all that?

rac

Oct 25, 2017
man the one thing that sucks about a day like today is that if there is scum in the running to get lunched the rest of the team are probably gonna just go with whatever and hope the leader does their dirty work for them

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas

this seems like a strong reaction to d1 arguments which in my opinion are usually weak
any reason why you didn't put terra into your reads list after all that?
Yeah, I admit I reacted strongly to that stuff. I think part of it at the time was just that I felt it was unfair to SSM more than anything, since the guy was new and barely posted anything in the thread, I just felt bad how he left and probably let that out a bit.

I'll also admit there was maybe a time or two elsewhere when I got a bit hostile, and I do feel bad about that since that's not me. I think it's something about feeling uncomfortable coming in 8 hours into the game when I'm used to being in a game from the absolute start, combined with the very unique nature of this day phase, just has me a bit on edge maybe.

As for the second point, he wasn't and still isn't within my top Town reads since it's mostly meta based stuff about how I've seen him operate before.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Sorry for the drop in activity. I'm currently deployed and tired as shit; been working quite a bit and I'm trying to catch up on my sleep.

Before I head off to bed, just wanted to note that I'm getting a town lean from Sawneeks atm. I like the effort she's been putting into the game. Her above post re: Chuggs vs. malus vs. Fran vs. Brazil is very cohesive and I agree with her analysis.

I'd like to look over her reads; I think there's some good insight there from someone who has been observing from outside the game. When I have the time, I will review.

Nothing else has really stood out to me all that much. I'll admit, been kind of skimming through because of work and stuff, but I'll do my best.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the drop in activity. I'm currently deployed and tired as shit; been working quite a bit and I'm trying to catch up on my sleep.

Before I head off to bed, just wanted to note that I'm getting a town lean from Sawneeks atm. I like the effort she's been putting into the game. Her above post re: Chuggs vs. malus vs. Fran vs. Brazil is very cohesive and I agree with her analysis.

I'd like to look over her reads; I think there's some good insight there from someone who has been observing from outside the game. When I have the time, I will review.

Nothing else has really stood out to me all that much. I'll admit, been kind of skimming through because of work and stuff, but I'll do my best.
I figured that was probably part of it too.

I agree about Saw, I've enjoyed my talks with her so far, and her reads are very detailed, I feel like I already have a really good idea of where she stands. Thanks for putting that list together by the way, Saw, really appreciate it. <3

---------------------------------------------------

Also heading to bed. I'll try to make a point to look back tomorrow over some old stuff, especially back from before I came in the game because I feel like there's stuff I'm not remembering from back then now.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly just don't feel like there's much new to look over currently. Tomorrow if I have time at work I'll get a full reads list out together and look over a few of my blind spots currently, but honestly I know it's going to be busy so it may not get done until D2. Especially since I want to make sure I don't fall as far behind in the thread again like I did today.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
That said, we actually have a unique opportunity presented to us today. We held a vote, & we're not all dead yet. That way, we can look at things I normally reserve for the following day, like odd Bandwagon posts! For instance, Kyanrute, AbsolutBro, & Turmoil7 all have low vote counts, & tagged in just to vote for StanleyPalmtree, so I'm suspicious of them.

i really like this point by zubz and at one point was gonna post the people who didn't have a vote down for who leader should be

but then i decided that was stupid

rac

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, man, the way you capitalized that shit made me want to take a second bath today.

I'm not sure where this leader thing is going yet, but the first selfish thought I had when I saw it was that I'd gain more information from watching someone else do it (preferably someone I can read) than from doing it myself. I'm not particularly confident about hitting scum just yet, so if I took that shot the result would probably be pretty boring. I'll throw my hat in the ring more vehemently if my ears perk up for some reason, though.

how the fuck did you guys have brazil as the second choice after a post like this
you are all suspect

rac

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really agree with your reasoning here. The majority in mafia can and will do some dumb stuff and I think it could help having a player in charge that isn't really beholden to whatever town is feeling at the time.

so chugger this why you voted stan over brazil?
did you ever mention who else you wanted to vote for or was the plan always to jump on a train?

Oct 25, 2017
so chugger this why you voted stan over brazil?
did you ever mention who else you wanted to vote for or was the plan always to jump on a train?

No? I had a whole discussion about this already before EoD. I thought Brazil and Stan were both solid picks and I didn't really care who got the vote out of those two