• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seiki

Permanently banned for usage of an alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Date of the event: 24 February 2018

Official Website: http://www.magic-ip.com (website is in French, please use Google Translate)

What is Magic Monaco?
Monaco Game Anime International Conference (MAGIC) is an event organized by the Society Shibuya Productions, open to all and standing at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco. The next edition will take place on February 24, 2018. This is a day dedicated to different worlds: Manga, Comics, Animation, Games and Pop Culture.

MAGIC offers several cycles of conferences and round tables with famous game designers, producers, writers and illustrators in total international audience interaction. MAGIC is also the opportunity to attend a parade and Exceptional cosplay competition held in the presence of top international performers in the sector: the International Cosplay Magic Masters.

MAGIC is also the initiator of a major competition for creation of video games, unique in the world, awarding the winner an investment of 100 000 for the development of its project. MAGIC is, finally, the initiator of a single large manga contest in the world, in partnership with SHUEISHA and in collaboration with Shibuya International. Dating, sharing and accessibility are waiting for you! Appointment is 24 February 2018 at the Grimaldi Forum Monaco!
(~Translated from the official website)

Register for the event
MAGIC is a totally private event organized by Shibuya Productions. Admission is free on simple registration however, the organization reserves the right to refuse entry without any form of justification. You have to pay the costs for travel of course. There is a maximum amount of people that will be allowed in total to attend so please check the official website for more accurate details, you can also register there.

Which special people will be present at the event?

Yu Suzuki
We are pleased to announce the presence of Yu Suzuki at MAGIC 2018 in conference and signings. In particular, it will present the latest advancements on Shenmue 3 in world exclusive.

Colleen Doran
She is one of the most successful comic book writers in the New York Times, including Stan Lee's autobiography "Amazing, Fantastic, Incredible Stan Lee." Colleen Doran has also illustrated numerous publications including Amazing Spiderman and Wonderwoman and has received several awards including the prestigious Eisner, the comic industry's grand prize. Come meet her at the round-table comics and book signings on February 24 at MAGIC.

Yoji Shinkawa
(Metal Gear Artist)

Jordan Mechner
(Prince Of Persia Creator)

& many more!

Fungus

Oct 27, 2017
I have the luck to live in Monaco. If anyone from the forum is planning to attend to MAGIC 2018, let me know.

OP
OP
seiki

seiki

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Way too early for this topic, dude.
I'm sorry, I don't know ... I just felt like it was around the corner about 3 weeks away for whatever reason. I don't even see if many people are even interested in this event for an OT to even exist although it is nice to get more people attending the event if that's possible

OP
OP
seiki

seiki

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
requesting lock

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
User has requested this thread be locked.

In general, we don't allow OTs for such events until much closer to the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.