• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
with like half the creatures in this set being zombies i wonder if its old liliana's chance to shine before she rotates out

God-Pharaoh's Statue

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
D3O1FVpXoAY04vn.png:large

I guess we know where Fblthp ended up.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda surprised that Nahiri's signature spell isn't an equipment.

I do like that they've got a shared theme of "we're both here, and we're going to completely ignore the army of zombies and elder dragon-god and just go at it."

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I love that Sorin and Nahiri are hanging out and fighting each other. I hope that one of them doesn't make it out of this set though.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine Bolas is yanking weaker Walkers unwillingly, baiting stronger, selfish Walkers, and tricking the Gatewatch to call for back up to get stronger, altruistic Walkers to show up.

Bolas probably yanked Sorin out of the wall and he let it happen just for the sake of getting out. Nahiri probably knew when he got out so hopped on over to Ravnica.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Oh good the old Nahiri debate haha

I hope she dies, but if she doesn't, I hope Sorin does. End this tired feud.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Sorin should die.

Still doesn't make sense he's B/W's poster boy, even during his bloodlust midlife crisis lol

IceMarker

Oct 26, 2017
United States
Day 68, the world of bullshit combos involving too many instants and X cost spells by my opponents still lingers, as Wilderness Reclamation still has not been banned by Wizards of the Coast. I fear War of the Spark will only bring in cards that will only lift the power level of the card to further heights. How long must I and others suffer for what should have clearly either costed a higher CMC or a limit to the number of lands to be untapped? For this, I do not know, but I fear the worst. I understood the hate for Nexus of Fate, and it was not until Wilderness Reclamation came along that the card truly went "Super Saiyan". Who is to say new cards in WAR will not find new ways to exploit the most egregious offender of exploiting the end step mana pool as this simple 4-mana enchantment? I pray the next time I face someone with this in their deck, that they never draw their counter spells, Expansion // Explosion, or Krasis.

Yours sincerely, a raving madman.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
3 for a 2/3 with Deathtouch and Lifelink is already decent value, add on some ramp... that's good shit, right there.

Oct 25, 2017
Tiny Leaders was a made-up format that came from the minds of card sellers to temporarily spike the value of otherwise worthless cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.