• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should the portrayal of Female Protagonist change?

• Portraying Female protagonist are oke as they are now

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Portraying Female protagonist have to change

Votes: 72 12.8%
  • Let them do whatever they want

Votes: 474 84.2%

• Total voters

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like a lame excuse after this op. And doesn't make it much better. The topic is about female main characters, he wanted to talk about genders and he stated a few times that he hasn't the same problems when it comes to male characters. What exactly did he expect? Honestly i still kinda think he was trolling.

Clarifying your points after you've made them = / = making an excuse. Not that I agree with any of his points (and his Elly = daughter post was undeniably suspect) but it's still telling that people ignored his follow up to justify dogpiling on him. The fact that you think he's trolling when it's clear he's speaking through a language barrier is exactly what i'm talking about.

The guy is clearly misguided; he didn't need a public trashing, he needed a proper response. Not obnoxious dunking for people who get their kicks on dogpiling people, especially when said person is a second language speaker.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. My Kassandra fucked everything that moved because she simply can't get enough. If she sees something she likes, she gets it.
+1 to my kassandra fucking everyone that has the heart option, and i think it fits her character and its great, she's a strong woman that values her freedom.

to the op, its something wrong and sexist that we have in our society, that men can have lots of women and be praised as a symbol o virility and when its a girl that tries that sexual freedom its ugly and she's called a slut, we have to change this mentality.