• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Who said that? Trying to change the minds of Chinese international students has nothing to do with "allowing students to spread fascism scot free", so no there is no harm there. I'm not sure why you think the only way to prevent or mitigate the influence of China's government in Canada is to deport international students. Last time I checked there were plenty of Canadians going around promoting fascist ideology. Jordan Peterson has a cushy tenureship at University of Toronto, for example.
The thing is, if you're just going to admit Chinese international students while fully knowing a sizable percentage of them are pro-CCP, if you take no measures, they WILL be spreading CCP propaganda. The fact that being in Canada might or might not help them stop being fascist sympathizers doesn't change the fact that you're enabling the spread of fascist propaganda. There's the harm in admitting Chinese international students without any countermeasures, who by your words are overwhelmingly pro-CCP.

And mentioning Jordan Peterson etc. here is just whataboutism. Every country has its own fascists, but fascist international students are present in Canada on a different context--they're not citizens, they're on a study permit. They're not entitled to live in Canada the way a citizen is, Canada doesn't have to be a home to them.

Also, you're selling out the safety and inclusion of students from Hong Kong by enabling pro-CCP propaganda.

Deleted member 15948

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because tons of people in this thread were advocating for deportation of Chinese international students.

Plenty of people in this thread were. You also expressed support for deportation. What are you saying, exactly?

Let me ask then, what do you think we should do with foreign nationals who commit crimes? I mean, we could fine them and/or throw them in jail too, but I think they would probably prefer just deportation.

hanshen

Jun 24, 2018
Chicago, IL
Fight fascism with fascism, the thread.

I suggest some of you read what you wrote but exchange "Chinese" with some other nationality/racial group and see how it reads.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The thing is, if you're just going to admit Chinese international students while fully knowing a sizable percentage of them are pro-CCP, if you take no measures, they WILL be spreading CCP propaganda. The fact that being in Canada might or might not help them stop being fascist sympathizers doesn't change the fact that you're enabling the spread of fascist propaganda. There's the harm in admitting Chinese international students without any countermeasures, who by your words are overwhelmingly pro-CCP.

And mentioning Jordan Peterson etc. here is just whataboutism. Every country has its own fascists, but fascist international students are present in Canada on a different context--they're not citizens, they're on a study permit. They're not entitled to live in Canada the way a citizen is, Canada doesn't have to be a home to them.

Also, you're selling out the safety and inclusion of students from Hong Kong by enabling pro-CCP propaganda.
Right, so it sounds like you are advocating that they stop admitting Chinese international students. You are being intentionally vague by saying "taking measures", what do you actually mean by that? Do you mean not admitting Chinese students? Do you mean deporting them? Do you mean making them take cultural awareness classes as part of their curriculum? What exactly does "taking measures" entail to you?

Bringing up Jordan Peterson is not a whataboutism, its me providing an example of what the rights guaranteed by Canada allow for people to do on Canadian soil. People who are legally on Canadian soil (such as students on Visa) also are guaranteed rights, even if they aren't citizens.
Let me ask then, what do you think we should do with foreign nationals who commit crimes? I mean, we could fine them and/or throw them in jail too, but I think they would probably prefer just deportation.
What crimes are we talking about here? The video in the OP is not video of a crime being committed as far as I can tell. Also when immigrants commit crimes they go to jail or pay their fines first then get deported after they serve their sentence if the crime actually warrants any kind of sentence.

Kaseoki

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Fight fascism with fascism, the thread.

I suggest some of you read what you wrote but exchange "Chinese" with some other nationality/racial group and see how it reads.

Does the intolerance paradox not work in this case?

ve1VDvK_d.jpg

hanshen

Jun 24, 2018
Chicago, IL
Does the intolerance paradox not work in this case?

ve1VDvK_d.jpg

Tolerant of fascism is different from calling 99% of all Chinese international students fascism supporters, or suspecting any Chinese of being fascist sympathizers.
If this is what people have in mind in peace time, i cant even imagine what would happen if China fight a war with US/Canada. (Oh no wait I can)
forced-internment-japanese-americans.jpg

Deleted member 15948

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What crimes are we talking about here? The video in the OP is not video of a crime being committed as far as I can tell. Also when immigrants commit crimes they go to jail or pay their fines first then get deported after they serve their sentence if the crime actually warrants any kind of sentence.

If you read further into the thread and details, harassment should certainly be on the table, hence why I said that I wished the police would take this kind of thing more seriously. There was that incident where threats were made against the Montreal Pride parade by rabid CCP supporters, and death threats against a pro-Tibet university student in Toronto, both of these incidents just in this year. There's probably others I'm not aware of. We're reaching the point where these sorts of activities should be treated as an organized harassment campaign, investigated properly, and prosecuted.

You're telling me (and I quickly checked on my own as well) that deportation after serving their sentence is typical for foreign nationals who commit crimes. So... good.

Oct 26, 2017
China desperately wants to extend their oppressive tyrannical rule of their own citizens to foreign nationals across the globe. It must burn them up to see anyone say a word against them.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Right, so it sounds like you are advocating that they stop admitting Chinese international students. You are being intentionally vague by saying "taking measures", what do you actually mean by that? Do you mean not admitting Chinese students? Do you mean deporting them? Do you mean making them take cultural awareness classes as part of their curriculum? What exactly does "taking measures" entail to you?

Bringing up Jordan Peterson is not a whataboutism, its me providing an example of what the rights guaranteed by Canada allow for people to do on Canadian soil. People who are legally on Canadian soil (such as students on Visa) also are guaranteed rights, even if they aren't citizens.
I thought I'd explained what I meant by taking measures- let me clarify that.

*Banning the promotion of the CCP.* That's what I mean. If that means Chinese international students will have to agree to not promote a fascist government before they are admitted into the country, that's fine by me. They may well hold pro-CCP beliefs themselves, but they wouldn't be allowed to, say, (counter)protest against pro-HK protesters for the CCP, is the rough idea I'd have right now. Canada already has laws against certain forms of hate speech, including things that might be regarded as fascism (such as genocide denial), so this is not implausible, I'd hope.

And look, the reason I didn't bring JBP and such people into this is because, quite clearly, the political sphere in pretty much any country allows people to legally support some abhorrent shit right now. I'm just arguing that shouldn't be the case. "Canadian fascists have rights so international student fascists in Canada should also have rights" is just... a weird argument. I'm not saying outlaw international students from doing this and say nothing for native Canadian CCP supporters, outlawing CCP promotion in general would be the only reasonable way to go about this actually.

I'd be offended if I weren't sad that you seemingly expect me to say banning Chinese international students outright would be a serious consideration.

Tolerant of fascism is different from calling 99% of all Chinese international students fascism supporters, or suspecting any Chinese of being fascist sympathizers.
It does strike me as weird that there are people here who apparently think people who grew up under an incredibly repressive regime would not (at least partly) ultimately resent said regime.

(To such people, I'd also add that international students, generally speaking, are more privileged than domestic students socioeconomically, so it's actually quite plausible that the Chinese students who do make it to Canada from China are better connected and better informed about non-CCP living than the average Chinese person.)

Banning white fascists from promoting Trump and like figures sounds good to me actually.

edit: Another idea, banning promotion and support of the CCP would also help non-fascist Chinese students, because if nobody's allowed to support fascism, those who don't support fascism wouldn't stand out.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York

My take is If you pro communist China then go rock with them. If you want to live in another nation then their values should be respected. Like freedom of expression without threats of violence just cause you disagree. I don't even mean deport em, but why leave if that's what you support? It's like me going to the UK and trying to stifle people's speech in support of national health care because I support free market solutions....

This is a problem for sure.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you read further into the thread and details, harassment should certainly be on the table, hence why I said that I wished the police would take this kind of thing more seriously. There was that incident where threats were made against the Montreal Pride parade by rabid CCP supporters, and death threats against a pro-Tibet university student in Toronto, both of these incidents just in this year. There's probably others I'm not aware of. We're reaching the point where these sorts of activities should be treated as an organized harassment campaign, investigated properly, and prosecuted.

You're telling me (and I quickly checked on my own as well) that deportation after serving their sentence is typical for foreign nationals who commit crimes. So... good.
Yeah, maybe a couple of these students could be charged with some kind of harassment offense. Most of them wouldn't be though, and the 'deport them' rhetoric started before any evidence of harassment was even posted. If people are harassing others or making death threats then absolutely investigate and charge them, just like you would anyone who commits a serious crime. But suggesting students should be deported for taking down some posters and arguing with other students is pretty bizarre...not to mention the assumption that they are not citizens and are able to be deported in the first place just because they are Chinese. Newsflash, there are lots of Chinese-Canadian citizens in Canada who support the Chinese government. Just like how thousands of Indian Americans flocked to go see Modi speak.

hanshen

Jun 24, 2018
Chicago, IL
Banning white fascists from promoting Trump and like figures sounds good to me actually.

Ok that does sound good. Outlawing promotion of CCP sounds incredibly vague. Do I get deported if I have a Chinese flag on me ( which technically promotes CCP). What about a white person carrying a Chinese language textbook(most of which has the flag on it)

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok that does sound good. Outlawing promotion of CCP sounds incredibly vague. Do I get deported if I have a Chinese flag on me ( which technically promotes CCP). What about a white person carrying a Chinese language textbook(most of which has the flag on it)
I'm not the one who'd be drafting the law, so you're asking that to the wrong person, but I mean, at least, things like explicitly pro-CCP (or similarly, anti-HK, etc.) protesting.

I think it could be done in a way to prevent incidents like those linked above where pro-CCP students literally assault and harass pro-democracy and anti-CCP activists.

Kaseoki

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
If this is what people have in mind in peace time, i cant even imagine what would happen if China fight a war with US/Canada. (Oh no wait I can)

I don't support a blanket ban, but I do support deporting students (of any nationality) who try to obstruct or attack peaceful demonstrations. Obviously with enough evidence to charge and deport then. If they are trying to bring their fascist norms into a democratic country and normalise such behaviour, then yes they deserve the boot.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I thought I'd explained what I meant by taking measures- let me clarify that.

*Banning the promotion of the CCP.* That's what I mean. If that means Chinese international students will have to agree to not promote a fascist government before they are admitted into the country, that's fine by me. They may well hold pro-CCP beliefs themselves, but they wouldn't be allowed to, say, (counter)protest against pro-HK protesters for the CCP, is the rough idea I'd have right now. Canada already has laws against certain forms of hate speech, including things that might be regarded as fascism (such as genocide denial), so this is not implausible, I'd hope.

And look, the reason I didn't bring JBP and such people into this is because, quite clearly, the political sphere in pretty much any country allows people to legally support some abhorrent shit right now. I'm just arguing that shouldn't be the case. "Canadian fascists have rights so international student fascists in Canada should also have rights" is just... a weird argument. I'm not saying outlaw international students from doing this and say nothing for native Canadian CCP supporters, outlawing CCP promotion in general would be the only reasonable way to go about this actually.

I'd be offended if I weren't sad that you seemingly expect me to say banning Chinese international students outright would be a serious consideration.

It does strike me as weird that there are people here who apparently think people who grew up under an incredibly repressive regime would not (at least partly) ultimately resent said regime.

(To such people, I'd also add that international students, generally speaking, are more privileged than domestic students socioeconomically, so it's actually quite plausible that the Chinese students who do make it to Canada from China are better connected and better informed about non-CCP living than the average Chinese person.)

edit: Another idea, banning promotion and support of the CCP would also help non-fascist Chinese students, because if nobody's allowed to support fascism, those who don't support fascism wouldn't stand out.
No, what you are suggesting here is completely implausible if Canada wants to maintain any form of diplomatic relations with China. You'd also be subjecting Chinese students to a level scrutiny that other foreign students are not subjected to, something that would likely not hold up under Canadian law. Like I said, I brought up Joran Peterson to show what the current rights/speech situation is in Canada. You can say that you don't like that certain people are protected under those rights, but...that's literally how rights work. You don't get to pick and choose who gets them.

Given that the discourse in this thread is that Chinese students should be deported for saying they support the Chinese government, I'm not sure why you think that banning Chinese international students is far-fetched. It's the logical endpoint of that line of thought, because Chinese people aren't going to stop being indoctrinated by the CCP any time soon.

Why do you think the Canadian government would actually prevent people from denying genocide? The Canadian government itself was engaged in cultural genocide against natives not that long ago, not to mention provinces like Quebec instituting blatantly islamophobic policies and laws. You are acting like the Canadian government is some moral arbiter that can impartially determine hate speech equitably and fairly. It isn't.

Kaseoki

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The problem pretty much boils down to the international community normalising and accepting China's abhorrent actions e.g. concentration camps and crackdowns on anything who opposes state ideology. If democratic nations stopped thinking about economic benefits and looked at China for who they really are i.e. a Nazi fascist state, then really we should be deporting anyone who supports such a state actor (Hey Germany even criminalises any sort of flag waving or hand gestures which suggest Nazi support).

But the issue is that most states are afraid of and refuse to call out China, so we should assumingly teat China as an equal state partner in the international showroom. Hence we have asshats like those Chinese students. Morally, we should ban and deport Chinese students who are found supporting CCP ideology. But realistically, China has so much economic leverage that no state would ever do that, so we are barely tolerating these asshats openly cheering on for their nation while Hong Kongers are being shot on the street.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not the one who'd be drafting the law, so you're asking that to the wrong person, but I mean, at least, things like explicitly pro-CCP (or similarly, anti-HK, etc.) protesting.

I think it could be done in a way to prevent incidents like those linked above where pro-CCP students literally assault and harass pro-democracy and anti-CCP activists.
Harassment and assault are already illegal. Law enforcement can prevent that already, you don't need them to have broad, vague powers to be able to prevent that.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why do you think the Canadian government would actually prevent people from denying genocide? The Canadian government itself was engaged in cultural genocide against natives not that long ago, not to mention provinces like Quebec instituting blatantly islamophobic policies and laws. You are acting like the Canadian government is some moral arbiter that can impartially determine hate speech equitably and fairly. It isn't.
I don't know if this goes for other incidents but denial of the Armenian Genocide in Canada is criminal.

No, what you are suggesting here is completely implausible if Canada wants to maintain any form of diplomatic relations with China. You'd also be subjecting Chinese students to a level scrutiny that other foreign students are not subjected to, something that would likely not hold up under Canadian law. Like I said, I brought up Joran Peterson to show what the current rights/speech situation is in Canada. You can say that you don't like that certain people are protected under those rights, but...that's literally how rights work. You don't get to pick and choose who gets them.
It was literally you who said that China's fascism is on a different level than Turkey. It was literally you who said you can't expect Chinese students to not be indoctrinated by fascism, of fucking course if you cannot (as you yourself claimed) trust a group of people to not be fascist sympathizers, you'd put them under more scrutiny. (Banning support of Erdoğan would also be good if you ask me.)

Point taken on Canadian government also being bigoted, but that doesn't mean we can't expect them to do better. I want the law to change so that both fascist Chinese international students and JBP can't be fascist.

Given that the discourse in this thread is that Chinese students should be deported for saying they support the Chinese government, I'm not sure why you think that banning Chinese international students is far-fetched. It's the logical endpoint of that line of thought, because Chinese people aren't going
If the situation was simply 'every Chinese student is a CCP fanatic who can and will actively suppress democratic activism, take your militant indoctrinated fascists or leave it' I'd agree that a blanket ban is the logical endpoint. But it isn't because Chinese students are not a monolith, and even with the CCP looming over them you can't actually claim that they're all earnest sympathizers. So your point of 'they just CANNOT help harassing other people' doesn't stand.

Also 'but you're saying Canada would break diplomatic ties with China!' is while probably plausible, it doesn't change anything, morally, about my argument.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I don't have an issue with countries deporting people over who come with extremely homophobic, racist, nationalistic, or sexist views were their reaction to it is violence. We can't sadly deport racist bob over there, only arrest him. But if you're still in the guest phase and already getting physical violent with people. No reason to keep the trash in if there is an easy out still.

But if it is support, disagreement, etc. Gotta let it slide. Too much of a grey area that would be exploited easily.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Huh? "Expect them to not be racist"...they weren't being racist, they were being pro-CCP stooges. As far as vandalism goes...good luck prosecuting them for vandalism for taking down some post-it's off of a wall in a public space. Even if you could, the level of vandalism is so minor that it would barely raise to the level of a misdemeanor. Why would you deport someone over a misdemeanor?

They were applying that thought to any Chinese student who has pro-CCP sentiments. Which, you know...is 99% of Chinese international students, atleast in the first few years after they arrive.

I think the attitude on display by these Chinese students is abhorrent. I also understand WHY they think this way, because they were raised in an authoritarian regime which indoctrinates youth and where dissent is met with swift and often fatal consequences. Deporting them (or barring Chinese international students) doesn't really solve those problems.

Mainlanders can certainly be racist towards HKers. That's not to say all mainlanders are, but it's not uncommon for the most vocal to be so.

This is from another protest, the same day. This guy was not speaking about politics.

No one in the thread is "calling 99% of all Chinese international students fascism supporters." People are saying that mainlanders who harass HKers just because they're HKers have no place in civilized society. Harassment because of place of origin is just hatred, plain and simple. That's not a difference of political opinion.

A new Lennon Wall is going up at the Aberdeen station right now.

The first one was built by students. This time it's a larger rally of pro HK folks to rebuild it an prevent it from getting vandalized.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if this goes for other incidents but denial of the Armenian Genocide in Canada is criminal.

It was literally you who said that China's fascism is on a different level than Turkey. It was literally you who said you can't expect Chinese students to not be indoctrinated by fascism, of fucking course if you cannot (as you yourself claimed) trust a group of people to not be fascist sympathizers, you'd put them under more scrutiny. (Banning support of Erdoğan would also be good if you ask me.)

Point taken on Canadian government also being bigoted, but that doesn't mean we can't expect them to do better. I want the law to change so that both fascist Chinese international students and JBP can't be fascist.

If the situation was simply 'every Chinese student is a CCP fanatic who can and will actively suppress democratic activism, take your militant indoctrinated fascists or leave it' I'd agree that a blanket ban is the logical endpoint. But it isn't because Chinese students are not a monolith, and even with the CCP looming over them you can't actually claim that they're all earnest sympathizers. So your point of 'they just CANNOT help harassing other people' doesn't stand.

Also 'but you're saying Canada would break diplomatic ties with China!' is while probably plausible, it doesn't change anything, morally, about my argument.
You are blatantly misrepresenting what I said with the bold section here. Most Chinese students aren't harassing people, no. Most Chinese students do hold positive views of the Chinese government, or at least are forced to publically express support out of fear of reprisal from the Chinese government. There are literal whisper networks in Chinese international student communities monitoring the behavior of Chinese students. So even if they disagree, if they plan on returning to China (most do) they have to outwardly portray support for the CCP.

Harassment and assault are already illegal, if students are engaging in harassment or assault then charge them as such. You can already do that. Counter protesting is not assault or harassment.

The only reason I brought up the wrongs of the Canadian government is to illustrate how no government is a neutral moral arbiter, so if you give them power to jail or deport people for speech alone then that power will be misapplied and abused. It may be llegal to deny the Armenian genocide, but conservatives in Canada ignore or deny the cultural genocide of natives in Canada all the time with no consequences.

What constitutes support of the CCP?

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Harassment and assault are already illegal, if students are engaging in harassment or assault then charge them as such. You can already do that. Counter protesting is not assault or harassment.
Then would you let Nazis counter protest? No, because what they stand for is inherently dangerous and bigoted. Same goes for the CCP.

I get your concerns about CCP's suppression of international students, so let me put it this way: I don't want overt acts of pro-CCP support like protests or demonstrations. Those go against the rights and freedoms of all (other, international) students who value human rights, especially those who are impacted directly by Chinese fascism. (Also, ideally this would go for other fascist regimes as well.)

It's not a full solution by any means of course, but I think it would do a lot to prevent galvanization of pro-CCP dipshits.

If Canada officially discouraged vocal support of the CCP, then those who are anti-CCP would have a cover for actually expressing anti-CCP sentiment ("they won't let us do it but you obviously know I support the party", etc.), I think. In that case China might just stop letting students go, though, and that would also suck.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They basically think Canada is a joke and an easy to place to take advantage of laws, government subsidies, etc. to launder money, buy up properties, get free/cheap education and health care, and then go back to China while basically not having to spend a cent on taxes

You're correct, but are they wrong?

Deleted member 15948

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Then would you let Nazis counter protest? No, because what they stand for is inherently dangerous and bigoted. Same goes for the CCP.

I get your concerns about CCP's suppression of international students, so let me put it this way: I don't want overt acts of pro-CCP support like protests or demonstrations. Those go against the rights and freedoms of all (other, international) students who value human rights, especially those who are impacted directly by Chinese fascism. (Also, ideally this would go for other fascist regimes as well.)

It's not a full solution by any means of course, but I think it would do a lot to prevent galvanization of pro-CCP dipshits.

If Canada officially discouraged vocal support of the CCP, then those who are anti-CCP would have a cover for actually expressing anti-CCP sentiment ("they won't let us do it but you obviously know I support the party", etc.), I think. In that case China might just stop letting students go, though, and that would also suck.

I think now that the general population is seeing that there's a clear and direct relationship between overt CCP support and threats, harassment, vandalism, etc., it's really just a matter of time.

Deleted member 2761

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All ya'll who can't even tell the difference between Cantonese and Mandarin need to fucking chill with the deportation talk. If I am reading right, some of you are even arguing this for naturalized citizens? Gross. The population of fluent speakers and writers even equipped to handle such a ideological purge is much, much smaller than you think.

And for fuck's sake don't accuse people who actually have a better claim to be negatively affected by the PRC as being PRC shills just because they're alarmed by talk that, frankly, is very reminiscent of yellow peril scares...which is, you know, racist.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

+1

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I guess I'm concerned about the method of implementing that kind of ban, like what that would actually entail. But you are definitely being more reasonable than the people advocating for mass deportations so kudos for that.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
There's no easy solution sadly... You're right too, this kind of thing would be abused.
There is an easy solution: make a list of events you cannot be anti on like you can't publicly do "holocaust is a lie". Do it with the current genocide within China. Pro-HKers can put it everywhere and when Chinese nationalists come out of the anthill they can be arrested for it.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
This is disgusting! Why would you support something like this in a free country like Canada? I don't get this. They called for someone to call the police. Did someone? Were there at least any repercussions for doing something like this?

Because there are a percentage that probably don't give a fuck about Canada or its values, rather just living the good life and living within their bubble. It's not like everyone who immigrates or studies in a country assimilate to the local culture/language/ideals.

It's sick seeing people support such shitty views and going against people fighting for their freedom, but that's the unfortunate world we live in.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's no easy solution sadly... You're right too, this kind of thing would be abused.
That's kind of been my entire point this whole time
There is an easy solution: make a list of events you cannot be anti on like you can't publicly do "holocaust is a lie". Do it with the current genocide within China. Pro-HKers can put it everywhere and when Chinese nationalists come out of the anthill they can be arrested for it.
Except you can be pro-CCP and not deny the Uighur genocide. Being anti-Hong Kong protests doesn't involve genocide denial.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You really want to come up with a list of acceptable political positions and people who disagree with them are gonna get arrested?
That worked fantastically well during the red scare(s).
Who is gonna come up with that list by the way?

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
You really want to come up with a list of acceptable political positions and people who disagree with them are gonna get arrested?
it's pretty clear my statement was aimed towards genocides.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Word for word this is the argument used to claim Neo Nazism should be legal