• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VincentMatts

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Putting their guns and treats away?

Now we only have to worry about everyone else, like Russia

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
*Clears throat*

"We're not stopping the nuclear program, you all can fuck off"

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has trumps 'hardline' approach on NK actually done anything? I mean if it's good news (that isn't simply posturing), I know that his supporters will claim that it is no matter what, but does anyone with insight to the recent NK politics have any insight.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be NK announcing they're de-nuking and Trump's gonna take credit for it for the rest of his life.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Probably something like N.Korea will stop nuclear weapons in exchange for talks and sanction lifting.

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"The North Koreans will officially end their..."
Trump: "NOPE! We're gonna blow them up."

Kitschy Kitty

Oct 25, 2017
If it was something really bad I feel like we would have seen signs or had something leak.

so hopefully good news.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The military state under trump and many in the GOP field have been salivating and slobbering at the chance to "knock over" North Korea and kill millions of people. Has that finally scared the pants off of the NK leadership?

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
Probably something like N.Korea will stop nuclear weapons in exchange for talks and sanction lifting.
Eh, they don't trust the US after we broke a bunch of promises about lifting sanctions after the 1994 agreement - that's why they resumed their nuclear program.
Has trumps 'hardline' approach on NK actually done anything? I mean if it's good news (that isn't simply posturing), I know that his supporters will claim that it is no matter what, but does anyone with insight to the recent NK politics have any insight.
Well, it's possible we can credit it with NK and SK seeming more amenable to working together in order to keep war from their peninsula, but that's basically the equivalent of both countries telling the US to fuck off.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This has to be good news. You dont say, "incredible announcement at 7!" and have it be real bad.

JetBlackPanda

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Echo Base
please dont be war.

please dont be war

spoiler alert you don't announce the start of a war.

my guess is its the North Koreans accepting an end to the war "officially" and Agreeing to some kind of treaty. NK is playing the United States hard right now. However if there is any hope in site for the people of NK this is great news.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Yup

I'm weary of this though. NK could be doing this to strengthen spraytanwigmcfuck cause they know they have more power as long as he is legitimate in world affairs

NK has no reason to ever cooperate with the USA or SK.

SFLUFAN

Oct 27, 2017
Alexandria, VA
It HAS to be about the secret personal letter that the DPRK gave to the South Koreans to deliver to the Imbecile.

My bet: a personal invitation from Little Rocket Man for the Dotard to visit Pyongyang.

Seeya

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's gonna be NK announcing they're de-nuking and Trump's gonna take credit for it for the rest of his life.

I wonder if it would, hilariously, entail a 'binding' 'military alliance' with South Korea against foreign military actions (IE strikes by the US etc). Because that's really the only way I could see this happening.

South Korea would LOVE for NK to disarm and submit to UN inspections.

Last edited:

scotdar

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
My guess is that North Korea is finished rattling their sword and have gotten whatever they where after. This will be some make Trump look good announcement. The reality will be North Korea got exactly what they wanted, this is pretty rinse and repeat for them.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Trump is going to pull an Ozymandias.

"The threat of North Korea is finally over thanks to the USA and our Nukes, the best nukes! Oh you want to stop me? Well I launched them 10 minutes ago!"

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure Trump will be tactful about this whole thing and not fly off the handles about taking credit.

DeeDogg

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Trump just ended the war, we are done folks.
d5Z4tEh.gif

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
North Korea saw Nintendo was doing something... so this is North Korea... DIRECTly to you

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be something that'll be a massive "win" for Trump and is all anyone will be talking about for ages, isn't it?

Hokahey

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
But it could be totally nothing.

Guarantee it will be Trump taking credit for something he had nothing to do with.

If it's the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, he had everything to do with it. I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but I refuse to be like those on the other side that do not give credit where credit is due. If he stumbled into a win here because of his Hardline stance then wonderful. I'm personally very excited for this. I don't care who the architect of getting it done was, as long as it got done and is lasting. But we will see. Hopefully it's not bad news. I really hope it's an official end of the Korean War and the denuclearization of North Korea.