• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Readler

Oct 6, 2018
One of the guys holding the kid is Neil Erikson. Google him to see what kind of people this senator attracts.
It's hilarious how he tweets "Catching crocs is what we do", while showing a picture of five grown men subduing a teenager.

Fuck those guys. What a waste of precious cow dung.

Idk like shooting an entire flock of fleeing ducks? Duh
🦆🐔🐧🐤
I really don't get all the arguments used by people against gun control (like protection, hunting, rising up against the government (lol)), but even if did, assault rifles STILL wouldn't make sense.

Oct 25, 2017
Dude only got charged with a single murder? Right out of the gate, every death should be on him, no?

Also, fuck this, what's the deal with assholes and fascination with gore? Co-worker approached me yesterday to show the mass shooting videos.

Worst yet, he approached another co-worker, polar opposite of me, meek female 20something, fuck off exposing this crap around.
Someone either current or former FBI already mentioned that anyone sharing the video is complicit. At MINIMUM someone like that should be reported to HR, if not the actual FBI. Otherwise a few years later you find a random coworker murdered 10 people and everyone's like "how could we have known, his obsession with watching someone murder Muslims was so sweet".

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Randomly sharing extreme violent videos to co-workers is a fireable offense IMO. Sounds like something that would happen working with teens or young college students vs adults. Not sure I see the need to share with the FBI, but wouldn't hurt anything.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
D1wjD8QU8AAM6SQ.jpg

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Just found out that someone who is distant relative to me died in the mosque. Never met the person, but feels surreal.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not but it's an image taken yesterday from a Super Rugby game played here in NZ (between 2 NZ teams), just a few hours after everything:

gD6lq2t.jpg

Both teams before kickoff linked together for a moment of silence, I was watching live (Hurricanes are my team) and it was wonderful.

Another game that was supposed to be on today, which involved the Christchurch/Canterbury based team was cancelled like most other things have been now out of respect for the victims and pain the country is feeling. :(

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
An absolute senseless tragedy I've spent the last day or so watching on.

Hope all the families impacted can recover.

I don't know if its desensitization but whenever I hear of something like this coming from somewhere other than America, it almost always seems more "shocking".

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
An absolute senseless tragedy I've spent the last day or so watching on.

Hope all the families impacted can recover.

I don't know if its desensitization but whenever I hear of something like this coming from somewhere other than America, it almost always seems more "shocking".
Thats the thing, there is no recovering from something like this. You pick up the pieces as best as you can and finish out your shattered life. I can't imagine the pain these people will feel and their children will feel.

MaxSnake1

Oct 29, 2017
Turkey
I read his fucking manifesto, it was horrible, horrifying, and pure evil.
But there was interesting points to analyze:

First, the far right, neo nazis....etc don't hate islamic extremists, actually they want to encourage them more to get a backlash from the western societies against Muslims, he said this clearly in his manifesto.
Second, they hate and fear only peaceful, regular Muslim immigrants because of the "fertility rate"
Third, they hate all immigrants that are not white Christians.
Forth, they hate the white Muslims "converted" and view them as traitors.
Fifth, they hate Jews a lot.

Rosenkrantz

Jan 17, 2018
I wish there was a way to transport every alt-right maniac to the Middle East, give them weapons and let them fight for survival with DAESH, they deserve each other.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thats the thing, there is no recovering from something like this. You pick up the pieces as best as you can and finish out your shattered life. I can't imagine the pain these people will feel and their children will feel.

Yeah, I understand that, I just mean I hope the victims can somehow find a way to eventually go on living.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

While I applaud thier decision, it shouldn't have taken this massacre to ban this guy or others of his kind, hes pretty open about his hatred, that should've been enough.

I must admit though, I am enjoying his ban, given he adores Australia and wants to relocate there, so I guess that's off the cards now, piece of shit.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Like all this shit does is prove that, like...

What the ever loving fuck do these amoral lackwits have to be fucking nihilistic about? THEY HAVE GREAT FUCKING LIVES. It's infuriating. This was a rich sociopath who wanted for NOTHING.
Their lives are so privileged that they are unable to even recognise it. They think they're "normal" and anything else is abnormal.

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope law enforcement brings down whatever network this depraved terrorist is part of including any friends or family that supported him or knew of his intentions.

I mean the guy took years to plan this so someone else must've known no?

Also if he killed everyone by himself by first visiting the first mosque and then the second, NZ needs to look into overhauling their police force. Skux

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Is it it far worse to call someone Evil and a mass murderer than a maniac?
Completely missing the point. The ISIS killer is just that, an evil killer, terrorist, etc. This white killer? Used to be an ANGELIC POOR LITTLE BOY who was led down a bad path, learn all about him readers. They deliberately dehumanize the brown shooter, and humanize the white killer.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Completely missing the point. The ISIS killer is just that, an evil killer, terrorist, etc. This white killer? Used to be an ANGELIC POOR LITTLE BOY who was led down a bad path.
Oh no his dad died passed away from cancer. That must've been really hard on him! And let out his anger...

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Completely missing the point. The ISIS killer is just that, an evil killer, terrorist, etc. This white killer? Used to be an ANGELIC POOR LITTLE BOY who was led down a bad path.

The headline doesn't say he was lead down a bad path.

All children are angelic as children.

we don't usually have baby pictures of the murderers. It's a new angle on a topic all too common,

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
The headline doesn't say he was lead down a bad path.

All children are angelic as children.

we don't usually have baby pictures of the murderers. It's a new angle on a topic all too common,
Where's the ISIS killer's "angelic" baby pictures? Why isn't the white killer's crimes emphasized instead of the killer himself?
It's because they expect the Muslim to be a killer, like he was born that way, but the white blonde kid is an aberration, he had to be corrupted from his "natural" state.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I assume it's not common for those to turn up so fast. We've seen lots of white people kill before. Getting the baby pictures this soon is really rare.
They aren't going to show his baby pictures and lead with those images in the news if he's not White. You can look at history, the media has the tendency to show White killers as kids and talk about how "they were normal and it all went bad" while not doing that with Brown and Black killers. They show them as adults and don't care about what they were like as kids. This isn't a controversial position, it's common. Hell we have an example right here in this thread!

They humanize White killers and throw out "lone wolf" type shit.

Oct 25, 2017
I assume it's not common for those to turn up so fast. We've seen lots of white people kill before. Getting the baby pictures this soon is really rare.
Don't think the baby pictures are the point. It's missing the forest for the trees.
White terrorists are treated as anomalies whilst minorities are treated as a foregone conclusion.
Blacks were always going to be thugs. Muslims were always going to be terrorists. etc.
But this white boy here? No way.
Something foreign must've changed him, he must've been a lone gunman or maybe he was mentally ill? They're given every benefit of the doubt.
Thankfully many of the media accurately stated that this was a terrorist attack, tabloid wank material like Daily Mirror are trying to get attention with this shit.