• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
This is crazy. I'm not clicking shit though.

Is this guy still on the loose?

Kormora

Nov 7, 2017
Why did I watch the video. There's definitely way more then 6 dead fuck. I even saw him shooting a kid

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, Friday prayers too, oh man.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
wow it sounds extremely disturbing, I shouldn't have read about that one person he executed on the twitter feed

RIP :(

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal

Freestyler

Oct 27, 2017
This is so awful. I can only hope that our Police put this guy down on sight. Last thing we need is a lengthy trial with him getting notoriety.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Oh god not again. I live right next to Québec city so that one hit really close to home, thoughts for everydown down there stay safe

He literally says "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" in the car then later gets out and starts going into the mosque. I have a video streamable link but I'm not sure if its acceptable to post it here

What the fuck

Zoc

Oct 27, 2017
These online-radicalized white men neeed, need to be treated as terrorists. Their methods are identical to those used by ISIS.

Deleted member 48434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 8, 2018
Sydney
Considering that 4chan's /pol/ is absolute total scum, I don't even want to think about how bad 8chan's would be.
I don't even think I have the words to describe how I feel about what is happening right now.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

New Zealand Police @nzpolice

1/2 A serious and evolving situation is occurring in Christchurch with an active shooter.Police are responding with its full capability to manage the situation, but the risk environment remains extremely high.Police recommend that residents across Christchurch remain off...

2/2 ... off the streets and indoors until further notice. Christchurch schools will be locked down until further notice.Police thanks the public for their cooperation and will provide further updates to keep residents informed.

10:24 PM - Mar 14, 2019

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White supremacist piece of shit. Tommy Robinson's/Richard Spencer kind of man. Same existential rhetoric of preservation and survival, this is horrific..

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
So yeah there's a FPS style video of him doing the actual shooting. At one point someone tries to tackle him but he turns just in time to shoot him. Fucking crazy.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the next person who tells me I shouldn't care about american politics because I'm from new zealand, I'm going to have to resist the urge to punch them in the fucking face. this is my city. i'm living here. it's where I am, right now.

I've had people say that I shouldn't care about american politics because i'm from new zealand, and i've heard it be a refrain on this fucking forum. i'm so angry right now. i'm so fucking mad. america doesn't fucking smell the shit it's dumping everywhere.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Be careful on Twitter. I just saw a clip of it because the video auto played without sound
... I was just looking for #christchurch. You don't have to go to live leak to accidentally see it.

Rex Griswold

Oct 29, 2017
Don't fucking go to 8chan or whatever it is. Half the threads involving this are just fucking filthy, wretched, anonymous sickos talking about how it's a false flag set up by Jews, or people applauding the " absolute mad lad" and posting "I nut" memes to screencaps of the livestream this vermin is posting.

Just know that it's real and that people out there support this kind of shit.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Yeah saw a bit of the footage, it's insane. There's way more than 6 dead. Dozens. He went back and forth to be sure everyone was dead. Shot in the street randomly. Why did I even checked it. Mankind is fucked.

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
get the fuck out of my country you nazi fucks jesus christ. I'd rather have 100 million more brown people in New Zealand then a single fascist.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ. RIP to the innocent people who lost their lives. White supremacy and terrorism needs to be treated the same by security services as they do other forms of terror. Some parts of the western world that is the number one form of terrorism, and yet it is still not dealt with a serious as it should be.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
RIP to the victims, the video is horrible and this piece of shit will probably off himself like a coward rather than face any real consequences.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
The shooter posted a pdf on his Twitter with his motivations. Apparently he's planning to shoot up a mosque in Linwood too. They better stop him before he gets there.

edit: And according to this pdf he's going to kill himself soon. They better catch the fucker before that.