Major terrorist (white supremacist) attack in Christchurch (NZ) [UP6: 4 suspects in custody, 50 confirmed dead] (READ THREADMARKS)

The BLJ

Feb 2, 2019
France
This is a dark, dark day.

A whole new generation of extremists among both Islam and christianity were just born in the blink of an eye. Not to mention the damage this has done to the gun debate in America.

Fucking fuck.
Christianity? What are you talking about?
And while this attack most certainly feels like validation for those Islamic extremists who believe that non-Muslims are actively warring against Islam, it's not like this alone will create a "new generation" of extremists. It will certainly motivate the extremists that there already are now, though.

May 30, 2018
Was this before or after they decided to stream themselves murdering children worldwide.
For real

How is he trolling when he LITERALLY went through with what he said

In his manifesto: "I have to kill the Muslims,lower their birth rates, wake up we're being invaded"

Proceeds to kill Muslims

"That manifesto shouldn't be taken seriously"

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
He usually makes videos on this kind of stuff in response. I'd personally wait to see what he says in his inevitable video.

Of course I'm not really expecting a lot from that either.

May 30, 2018
It’s really upsetting how more people don’t realize this and are playing right into his game.
Yeah, they want to trick some media who don't really understand trolling to take everything that's said in the manifesto seriously and report on it as such for "shits and giggles".
It's the other way around

You guys are being played

He's pleading to his brothers in ideology with his manifesto, and he wrote it in a way that people would dismiss as deranged/trolling

Umbrella Carp

Jan 16, 2019
Christianity? What are you talking about?
And while this attack most certainly feels like validation for those Islamic extremists who believe that non-Muslims are actively warring against Islam, it's not like this alone will create a "new generation" of extremists. It will certainly motivate the extremists that there already are now, though.
The perpetrators had shit written all over their guns like "Constantinople" and other Middle Age references. This is absolutely Extremist Christian terrorism.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently bitcoin, from what I heard.
About what I expected. I'm seeing online that the average street price for a gun in Australia is 15k US, and he had several of them, plus multiple magazines. Imagine having enough cash and assets to pick up and move almost anywhere in the world and live a reasonable middle-class lifestyle, but choosing instead to do this. That requires some deep indoctrination.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Good statement from Bill Shorten on asking the public to NOT watch the footage. I hope people here do the same.

ChainedRedone

Banned
Dec 29, 2018
I dunno; founded on genocide, aparthied state up until the civil rights era, still weighed down by such racial disparity that reparations talk is actually a thing during this election cycle.

This doesn’t negate the dirt of other countries, or that specific minorites may suffer more in certain places because if a lack of robust rule of law, but its nuts reading about police brutality in the uk and having incidents of cops there using american racial slurs for instance. It could very well (and I agree with) the fact that America’s soft power pushes these images out even when it doesn’t want to because its so influencial
Founded on genocide? That sounds a lot like every country in the Americas. Apartheid? You mean like South Africa? How about all the countries in Africa that are devastated by tribalism? Does the Darfur or Rwandan genocide ring a bell? Have you heard of the Rohingya or Uyghurs? It takes serious ignorance to think the US is the only country that has had massive racism.

Buzzman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, they want to trick some media who don't really understand trolling to take everything that's said in the manifesto seriously and report on it as such for "shits and giggles".
How about you don't fucking understand trolling? ""Trolling"" doesn't exist in these people, they sincerely believe what they write. How about you stop believing them when they tell you it's all a joke. Killing people is a joke to them.

Bastables

Dec 3, 2017
But apparently so does NZ.
Not as strict as aus. You get cleared by the cops, they visit your house, check you have secure storage for the weapon and ammunition, finish a verbal and written test. You can start buying .22 to do range shooting. Can start buying weapons with different class of weapons including m4 type semi autos from colt, browning, sig, h&k etc. prior NZ police required a licence per fire arm, now they just licence the individual, probably need to change back at least now.

https://www.guncity.com/firearms/all-firearms/centrefire/semi-auto

Note the cop’s are not monitoring if you sell your m4 style sig .223 or norinco 7,62 to a third party, which why the shooter seemed to be packing semiauto rifles and large capacity mag shotgun.

Last edited:

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the quick replies. That's disgusting. He should be owning this then. The foulness that he perpetuates through his videos these days relative to his popularity and influence just makes what he does seem so careless.

Best way for me to describe it is just a lack of respect for anyone or anything. That's the vibe I get from his videos, and it's clearly rubbing off on his audience.

Not saying he's to blame here, but he needs to be a lot more careful about what he chooses to say and do due to how big of a personality he is.

FreezePeach

Oct 25, 2017
You know how mob bosses like Trump use vague language and certain terms to mean something else that everyone understands? Trolling is that for internet language among these groups. Its like even when people give their denials or apologies they know what they really mean. It's like how racists have had to go into hiding and publicly decry racism but everyone knows the signals. ANd its infuriating, and Trump literally did it tonight while this was happening. We need a stronger stance against this behavior.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Lancaster, PA
He usually makes videos on this kind of stuff in response. I'd personally wait to see what he says in his inevitable video.

Of course I'm not really expecting a lot from that either.
Guarantee he is going to 100 percent deflect any blame from himself and paint himself as some sort of victim in all of this.

He’s a fucking gutless coward and a sociopath

Rocket Man

Oct 25, 2017
Someone showed be the livestream...jesus fucking christ that was the worst thing I've ever watched. Holy fuck, I hope these people are fucking erased from Earth

CenturionNami

Nov 2, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Downplaying hate speech
reads like a pretty strong condemnation of the attacker to me. what kind of repsonse would you have preferred?
People just to get angry at Felix for everything. Not the biggest fan of him, but I don't think he's at fault for any of this.

This is fucking horrible though, I can't fathom how these horrible people managed to acquire such heavy weapons in a pretty gun free country like there.

Last edited:

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
PDP giving nothing short of an apology for the kind of culture he has fostered over the years is not good enough. Fuck him and his defenders

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Guarantee he is going to 100 percent deflect any blame from himself and paint himself as some sort of victim in all of this.

Nah to the first part.

He'll say it's horrible. He'll say he thinks this is vile. He'll say he hates everything about this.

But he won't call out his viewers who support this and tell them to fuck off. He is definitely a gutless coward.

Dec 21, 2017
Take responsibility for what. Have you read the killers manifesto he does not mention pdp.
If you can't tell, pewdiepie is responsible for catering towards white supremacists and a portion of his fan base consists of these people. He is responsible for them conspiring together and giving them a common ground. He may not be directly responsible for orchestrating their movements but as a celebrity of theirs it's his responsibility to denounce them and put an end to their support of one another.

necrosis

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

yep

he'll just use the "gee, This Dude was bad" video template that, among others, he used for the nazi youtuber that he pushed on his viewers

Papertoonz

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
oh god this is horrible, the fact that the person was live streaming it is inhuman, what reason would compel a person to do this

all those lives lost rip