• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
This is a dark, dark day.

A whole new generation of extremists among both Islam and christianity were just born in the blink of an eye. Not to mention the damage this has done to the gun debate in America.

Fucking fuck.

DarkMagician

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay I'm not going to link to anything, but I am just incredibly upset that someone who is of European descent in Australia is COMPLAINING ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE AND CLEANSING. WHAT ABOUT THE AUSTRALIAN INDIGINOUS PEOPLE YOU JACK ASS

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Downplaying white nationalist rhetoric as "trolling."
Yeah I think it is a deliberate troll attempt on the media to get them to run with things for them.
Yeah, they want to trick some media who don't really understand trolling to take everything that's said in the manifesto seriously and report on it as such for "shits and giggles".

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Real life will always be the scariest Black Mirror episode bar none.

Live-streaming a massacre of innocent people while quoting hate-filled manifestos and Youtuber PDP nonsense...social media continuing to give these terrorists a platform to spread their hate just to have higher traffic for the money...

We consume and we ignore and we forget so easily, time and time again. I feel sick. :(

All of my heart goes out to the victims and the families and the community who are now suffering because of this. I hope they receive relief and somehow find a way to feel safe once again. It's just sickening.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fucking car bombs are you kidding me. Fuck that Swedish cunt for his years of growing hatred.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Gold standard*

And the only reason it'd be considered the gold standard is because it basically is the center of the world and gets all the attention. This shit happens in every diverse country.

I dunno; founded on genocide, aparthied state up until the civil rights era, still weighed down by such racial disparity that reparations talk is actually a thing during this election cycle.

This doesn't negate the dirt of other countries, or that specific minorites may suffer more in certain places because if a lack of robust rule of law, but its nuts reading about police brutality in the uk and having incidents of cops there using american racial slurs for instance. It could very well (and I agree with) the fact that America's soft power pushes these images out even when it doesn't want to because its so influencial

The BLJ

Feb 2, 2019
France
This is a dark, dark day.

A whole new generation of extremists among both Islam and christianity were just born in the blink of an eye. Not to mention the damage this has done to the gun debate in America.

Fucking fuck.
Christianity? What are you talking about?
And while this attack most certainly feels like validation for those Islamic extremists who believe that non-Muslims are actively warring against Islam, it's not like this alone will create a "new generation" of extremists. It will certainly motivate the extremists that there already are now, though.

May 30, 2018
Was this before or after they decided to stream themselves murdering children worldwide.

For real

How is he trolling when he LITERALLY went through with what he said

In his manifesto: "I have to kill the Muslims,lower their birth rates, wake up we're being invaded"

Proceeds to kill Muslims

"That manifesto shouldn't be taken seriously"

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
He usually makes videos on this kind of stuff in response. I'd personally wait to see what he says in his inevitable video.

Of course I'm not really expecting a lot from that either.

May 30, 2018
It's really upsetting how more people don't realize this and are playing right into his game.
Yeah, they want to trick some media who don't really understand trolling to take everything that's said in the manifesto seriously and report on it as such for "shits and giggles".

It's the other way around

You guys are being played

He's pleading to his brothers in ideology with his manifesto, and he wrote it in a way that people would dismiss as deranged/trolling

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Christianity? What are you talking about?
And while this attack most certainly feels like validation for those Islamic extremists who believe that non-Muslims are actively warring against Islam, it's not like this alone will create a "new generation" of extremists. It will certainly motivate the extremists that there already are now, though.

The perpetrators had shit written all over their guns like "Constantinople" and other Middle Age references. This is absolutely Extremist Christian terrorism.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently bitcoin, from what I heard.

About what I expected. I'm seeing online that the average street price for a gun in Australia is 15k US, and he had several of them, plus multiple magazines. Imagine having enough cash and assets to pick up and move almost anywhere in the world and live a reasonable middle-class lifestyle, but choosing instead to do this. That requires some deep indoctrination.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Good statement from Bill Shorten on asking the public to NOT watch the footage. I hope people here do the same.

ChainedRedone

Banned
Dec 29, 2018
I dunno; founded on genocide, aparthied state up until the civil rights era, still weighed down by such racial disparity that reparations talk is actually a thing during this election cycle.

This doesn't negate the dirt of other countries, or that specific minorites may suffer more in certain places because if a lack of robust rule of law, but its nuts reading about police brutality in the uk and having incidents of cops there using american racial slurs for instance. It could very well (and I agree with) the fact that America's soft power pushes these images out even when it doesn't want to because its so influencial

Founded on genocide? That sounds a lot like every country in the Americas. Apartheid? You mean like South Africa? How about all the countries in Africa that are devastated by tribalism? Does the Darfur or Rwandan genocide ring a bell? Have you heard of the Rohingya or Uyghurs? It takes serious ignorance to think the US is the only country that has had massive racism.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How about you don't fucking understand trolling? ""Trolling"" doesn't exist in these people, they sincerely believe what they write. How about you stop believing them when they tell you it's all a joke. Killing people is a joke to them.

Bastables

Dec 3, 2017
But apparently so does NZ.
Not as strict as aus. You get cleared by the cops, they visit your house, check you have secure storage for the weapon and ammunition, finish a verbal and written test. You can start buying .22 to do range shooting. Can start buying weapons with different class of weapons including m4 type semi autos from colt, browning, sig, h&k etc. prior NZ police required a licence per fire arm, now they just licence the individual, probably need to change back at least now.

https://www.guncity.com/firearms/all-firearms/centrefire/semi-auto

Note the cop's are not monitoring if you sell your m4 style sig .223 or norinco 7,62 to a third party, which why the shooter seemed to be packing semiauto rifles and large capacity mag shotgun.

Last edited: