• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
What an evil group of people. Absolutely gutless. You aren't big or tough attacking innocent people who go just to pray in peace.

Greenpaint

Oct 30, 2017
This is horrifying.

We really need to do something about the hate-spreading personalities, websites and communities.

jawzpause

Nov 7, 2017
Can Facebook/Twitter/Google do better in taking down the videos? I know it must be extremely difficult but surely there must be some way, because at the moment the video is everywhere

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
Well, yes and no - he only received 19 votes and only ended up in the Senate when someone ahead of him was found to be constitutionally ineligible.

You know what he's going to get more than 19 votes this time and that should probably tell you all you need to know about some people in Australia.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
The Far right have an easy target with Muslims as attacking Muslims is seen very much ok by people who would claim not to be on the right.

I see idiots who if this was a a black church condemn it completly but as its Muslims they have to try and find an excuse for it.

I have a hard time believing this.
Then again you are likely talking about the US....but still. There are no excuses for this.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesusc what kind of friends do you guys have on Facebook to be finding this shit

Kay

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The idea of these terrorists sitting in prison for the rest of their lives is making me happy at least. Cut off from the Internet and culture that radicalised them they will grow old - slowly realising what monsters they really are - and begin the long regret that will last until they die. Alone in a cell. Waking up every morning to the fact that they wasted the lives of 50 people for fucking nothing. Congrats fuckwits. Rot in hell.

Muad'dib

Banned
Jun 7, 2018
The idea of these terrorists sitting in prison for the rest of their lives is making me happy at least. Cut off from the Internet and culture that radicalised them they will grow old - slowly realising what monsters they really are - and begin the long regret that will last until they die. Alone in a cell. Waking up every morning to the fact that they wasted the lives of 50 people for fucking nothing. Congrats fuckwits. Rot in hell.

I'd prefer to bury them neck deep in the sands of Fallujah and let the sun bake them alive, giving them a little water every now and then to prolong it. These people will flourish in prison and be idolized by outside fans, much like serial killers, unless you put them in supermax prison with 24h lockdown where they never see the sun or get any Human contact then fine, but I doubt NZ has those.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure it won't happen but I'm pretty sure if I was a youtuber and someone said "subscribe to Duffking" before committing a terrorist atrocity I'd probably start to re-evaluate my life choices.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Yet somehow there are a lot of groups of people calling Resetera "more extreme then /pol/" and how /pol/ is playing "pretend and act edgy ironically".
Excusing the behavior of sites like 4chan and 8chan as faux-edgy, as kids with too much time on their hands trolling each other for kicks—that's part of what's allowed the culture of hate to spread. There are children now who have grown up with access to 4chan nearly their whole lives. Sick people have found companionship there for over a decade now. For every teenage edgelord throwing up a racist meme for lols there are three people who agree unironically.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I don't even know what to say, people fucking suck. RIP to the victims and hopefully the guilty will rot in jail forever.

BetterKnowledge

Alt-Account
Banned
Mar 13, 2019
Alt right assholes who were banned from Neogaf ( before it became alt right itself) and Resetera founded VOAT.

There's also Gab an alt right alternative to Twitter.

The internet made it easier for these fuckers to congregate and have an audience.

Not that its important in regards to this topic but voat was not founded nor created because of NeoGaf. It was created as an alternative to Reddit nearly 5 years ago, as a truly "no rules" discussion board. As such is harbors terrible ideologies and people.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
This is from the shooter's manifesto:

Mod Edit: Removed Manifesto Information

YHUF(I@#H)(HSDAHFKLSAHFSAL

THE FUCKING COUNTRIES YOU INHABIT COLONIZED OTHER PEOPLE'S LANDS YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
I would like to say that i was shocked or surprised or anything but i'm not. I'm just sad because i knew it was bound to happen again sooner or later. And i know it will happen again. And again. And again...

The only surprise here is that it happened in New Zealand of all places.

Internet hatred and stupidity is the black plague of modern times. And i don't think we can do much against it unless we delete the internet.