• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

year3255

Oct 25, 2018
@ddale8: Trump called the terror attack a "horrible, horrible thing" and said he called the PM to convey US "sorrow," then turned to "crimes of all kinds coming through our southern border." He added, "People hate the word invasion, but that's what it is."

so he condemns the far right's actions in one breath but then uses their same rhetoric in the next. what a fucking twat.

Thurston Last

Banned
Jul 26, 2018
Can we wipe 8chan from the face of the earth? Just have all ISPs block that shithole.

Or if you are a registered user on the site you automatically go to on a watchlist. I dunno Jesus fuck I hate these people with every fiber in my body.

The whole point is that the users are anonymous, you don't have to register

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fucking tired of white supremacy and alt right terrorists getting away with this shit and no one doing anything about them. They're a bigger threat to the west than ISIS or Al Qaeda at this point.

Anyone that posts on 8chan, gab, or any other alt right site should be on a federal watchlist at this point. But hey, they're not brown so they're free to travel abroad and live life normally without getting judged.

Fuck this world.
This hurts me especially. These are real terrorist acts being performed and the media will just say it's mental illness and sweep it under the rug until the next big story happens. It's depressing.

Deleted member 8777

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fuck right wing philosophy and ideology. Absolute animals. Nothing will ever redeem that way of thinking in my eyes.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
Nothing but love goes to the victims of this tragedy. And a special kind of hell awaits to both the idiots poisoned by far-right "ideology" and the sites that continue to host hateful content.

Oh, and our president is downplaying the heart of the issue as usual. Great!

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Extremism is so bad now that I literally had to leave a game forum dedicated to one game series I am a big fan of and been a member of for many years on (and was a mod on) before I realised the entire forum had been overrun by an influx of new members who turned out to be alt right nutcases basically taking over the forum (obviously 4chan and maybe even 8chan members). They're all over the internet multiplying all the time like a cancer.

Beyond words what pain the families in NZ are feeling right now having lost those closest to them. Just incredibly sad.

The white community needs to start policing its own. There's too much radicalization going on while they do nothing to stop it

How the heck do you even begin to police nutcases/nazis/evil, creepy fucks like those on 8chan? I'm not going to mince words here, they're beyond help at that stage when they're on there.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you have been a member here for years, barely make any posts and use these kind of threads to finally post something suspect expect to get called out

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
What the fuck is wrong with this world? I just watched the footage of this tragedy, and it's chilling how calm the shithead was throughout the whole thing. He was literally standing next to a pile of bodies and kept shooting at them to make sure every one of them is dead. How can anyone be this heartless is fucking beyond me. And then he starts driving, music on, chatting with his audience.. It's just so fucking surreal.

If this is a product of 8chan, how the fuck is that website even allowed to exist? Or how are its owners ok with it all? I.. I just don't understand human beings.

What were the things he was saying when he was chatting with his audience?

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NZ PM:

Donald:

David Mack @davidmackau

Asked if she agreed with Trump that white supremacy is not a problem on the rise, NZ PM Arden responds swiftly, "No."

4:48 PM - Mar 15, 2019

ABC News @ ABC

NEW: Asked if he sees white nationalism as a rising global threat, Pres. Trump tells @TerryMoran, "I don't, really. I think it's a small group of people that have very, very serious problems." http://abcn.ws/2hFejwL

4:33 PM - Mar 15, 2019

Is it so fucking hard to say that, yes it is increasingly becoming a problem and will not be tolerated in this country.

Holy fuck. I'm closing my laptop otherwise I might pop a blood vessel in anger

Splader

Feb 12, 2018

Not just "Hello Brother", I believe I read that he said "Salam Brother". Reason I mention it is because Salam also means "peace".

This entire situation both infuriates me like never before as well as saddens me the more I think about the aftermath. And the goddamn pieces of trash that are applauding this...

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
ADL responds

In the latest indication that violent white supremacists pose an international terrorist threat, an apparent white supremacist went on a shooting rampage at two mosques in central Christchurch, New Zealand on Friday, reportedly killing 49 people and wounding many others.

This latest white supremacist violence underscores the fact that white supremacy is a global threat whose ideology manifests around the world and results in acts of violence in many instances.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I do wonder if it's possible to de-radicalize people who have gone off the deep end in conspiracies and race war territory.

I conversed and tried to be as patient as I could on that forum I was a mod on with them but you can just see how far gone they are and how brainwashed they are consuming all those YouTube videos, Trump's rantings, those 4chan boards, 8chan boards and god knows what else, it's just not even worth it, they are just beyond help at that stage. I just couldn't stand it any longer. You can debate with reasonable people but with nothing but malice/hatred in their hearts and seeing you as the enemy for not being as brainwashed as them, what's the point? These are seriously disturbed human beings. It's hard to even discuss with these people.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
I checked out 8chan (having never heard of it before)...yea. never ever going back there. Anyways, this is so fucked up and there's nothing I can say or do to make it better. The world is shit.

I had some morbid curiosity and checked out Voat one day. It was insane, like all the degenerates or bigots of the internet banded together in one place.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Woke up this morning and still feels like it's twilight zone. I feel my home has been violated and my country raped.

Wanted to go to the mosque and realized it was closed off for fajar to protect our safety.

But this is not who Kiwis are.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Because terrorist = muslim, thats how western news networks usually work.

The formula is below:

If the gunman is muslim: he is a terrorist, islam is the problem, he based his action on religion, he acted with full awerness and he is not mentally sick, we should deport all muslims and invade some country.

If the gunma is non muslim: he is a gunman, outlaw, has mental issues, his childhood is full of drama, acted alone, the reason is not religion of course, lets show the bright side of his life, and of course he had a valid reason.

Fuck this world.

Yeah nobody called killers in the IRA terrorists, no mention of religion either.

This attack has been called terrorism in the UK media, just as the Finsbury Park Mosque attack was. Just as other attacks have been in the past.

Maybe that doesn't happen in America but that doesn't mean everywhere in the west is the same.

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
I checked out 8chan (having never heard of it before)...yea. never ever going back there. Anyways, this is so fucked up and there's nothing I can say or do to make it better. The world is shit.

that place is a fucking black hole filled with subhuman filth

i only visited that shit hole once a year ago just to see what's all the fuzz is about and i didn't last one fucking second before i noped the fuck outthere

Last edited:

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I conversed and tried to be as patient as I could on that forum I was a mod on with them but you can just see how far gone they are and how brainwashed they are consuming all those YouTube videos, Trump's rantings, those 4chan boards, 8chan boards and god knows what else, it's just not even worth it, they are just beyond help at that stage. I just couldn't stand it any longer. You can debate with reasonable people but with nothing but malice/hatred in their hearts and seeing you as the enemy for not being as brainwashed as them, what's the point? These are seriously disturbed human beings. It's hard to even discuss with these people.
Its because they honestly believe they are the ones being oppressed. Among other things They are the victims and everyone else is brainwashed, they're enlightened. When you're so far detached from reality - which took a lot of time and effort to happen. It will take a lot of time and effort to reverse. Luckily some people aren't so far down the rabbit hole and are open to discussion online. It's also a complex situation with no easy fix, these people need to be counselled in real life as a start.

Last edited:

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
It's disgusting seeing alt-right worms try to distance themselves from this situation when they've advocated for the very things this cretin said he stood for.

Normal people are not linking his message so as to not spread his message. You all are just doing it to keep yourselves looking innocent.

I hope those who died rest in peace, certainly. I wish, too, to know more about them. We need to humanize the people lost in these massacres, not the people responsible for killing them. To know what the end result of hatred-fueled (or nihilist-fueled) radicalization is.

Last edited:

HenrySwanson

Nov 23, 2017
NZ PM:

Donald:

David Mack @davidmackau

Asked if she agreed with Trump that white supremacy is not a problem on the rise, NZ PM Arden responds swiftly, "No."

4:48 PM - Mar 15, 2019

ABC News @ ABC

NEW: Asked if he sees white nationalism as a rising global threat, Pres. Trump tells @TerryMoran, "I don't, really. I think it's a small group of people that have very, very serious problems." http://abcn.ws/2hFejwL

4:33 PM - Mar 15, 2019

Quick someone tell mi5 they don't have to worry anymore about far right terrorism and hand control over back to the police because the Donald says it's not on the rise:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...against-uk-rightwing-extremists-police-action

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
It's disgusting seeing alt-right worms try to distance themselves from this situation when they've advocated for the very things this cretin said he stood for.

Normal people are not linking his message so as to not spread his message. You all are just doing it to keep yourselves looking innocent.

I hope those who died rest in peace, certainly. I wish, too, to know more about them. We need to humanize the people lost in these massacres, not the people responsible for killing them. To know what the end result of hatred-fueled (or nihilist-fueled) radicalization is.

Part of me hopes that they're trying to distance themselves from it, because there's a tiny thought emerging that maybe they have gone too far and are influencing truly evil people, and that's terrifying to them.

Probably not, and it'd be a cowardly reaction to it anyway, but still.

Maybe I naively hold out too much hope for people to self reflect...

Agree completely with the rest of your post too.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After the pretty massive thread last week about 8chan I'm a bit surprised we've got people here who've never heard of it.

Though I guess it was kept in gaming side even though I think it was beyond simply video games.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
This is true. But the NSA/FBI could easily collect the IP addresses of most people that visit it, if they needed/wanted to.
According to wikipedia, "As of April 2018, the site is the 3,857th most visited site in the world, and in November 2014, it was receiving an average of 35,000 unique visitors per day". I don't think there is enough manpower for that watchlist.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
I do wonder if it's possible to de-radicalize people who have gone off the deep end in conspiracies and race war territory.

Probably not in a complete way, sadly.

But what we can do is take away their voices at every opportunity. Deplatform them everywhere. Take away their forums, their channels, their soapboxes.

We need to make it so that the only places they have left are ones like here - where they'll get banned if they show their ass and spout their shit. When they have no where they can post their disgusting bullshit, and their only way to converse with other people and be part of society is to keep themselves in line, that's how we win.

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, just checked the Whois for this 8chan shithole:

Code:
Registry Domain ID: 21069829_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tucows.com
Updated Date: 2018-01-31T05:12:11Z
Creation Date: 2000-03-01T17:04:24Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-03-01T17:04:24Z
Registrar: Tucows Domains Inc.

Tucows

http://twitter.com/tucows

A Toronto based company.

Code:
Name Server: BEN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: ISLA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Cloudflare

https://twitter.com/Cloudflare

A San Francisco based company.

What the fuck is going on here? I thought that this site might use bulletproof services in countries outside of our jurisdiction.... but they don't?! Why is this site still online? Despicable companies.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017

Code:

Tucows

A Toronto based company.

Code:

Cloudflare

What the fuck is going on here? I thought that this site might use bulletproof services in countries outside of our jurisdiction.... but they don't?! Why is this site still online? Despicable companies.
Well we know where to look for them at least.

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017

Code:

Tucows

A Toronto based company.

Code:

Cloudflare

I was debating posting this info last night but I feel like if Tucows hasn't suspended them before, they do not give a shit at all.

It's also trivially easy for them to migrate to a new domain

Here's the link for people that want to try:

https://www.tucowsdomains.com/abuse-form/?complaint=other

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
This shooting is one of the most disheartning things I have ever seen. The amount of hate in people will forever be a mystery to me.