• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 4552

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's time to pony up and Place your E3 Final Bet.

It has to be Outrageous, Unbelievable, Out-There... But if all the Stars Aligned, maybe just maybe it could come true.
Then After e3 we review and see who's insane prediction turned out to be the least insane.

Prediction:
Sega announce the Reformation of their Dreamcast era Studios: Amusement Vision & Smilebit.
A new Harrier game is announced and we see the First footage of Jet Set Radio 3. At the Nintendo Conference, A New F-Zero is Teased.

Nagoshi was feeling Nostalgic one night sipping on some Yamazki, and decided to forge this path

Deleted member 6436

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phil Spencer shows up at the Smash Invitational to reveal Banjo-Kazooie for Smash, goes 1-on-1 with Reggie.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Prediction:

Goldeneye 007 will be a part of N64 Mini and Microsoft/Nintendo will announce the shelved HD port being released for both Xbox One and Switch with crossplay enabled!

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
I'm game

Prediction:
Microsoft announces Valve IP as an exclusive to X1 (L4D, Portal). If they're insane, HL3.
Logic: There were rumors couple of months ago that MS was looking to buy a company and Valves name came. Maybe it was really about inquiring an exclusive.

Bee.Cups

The Fallen
Prediction: Kingdome hearts 3 will have playable character(s ) who aren't Sora or Riku. I'm betting on Aqua, but hoping for Kairi.
I'm also betting there will be at least one world you can switch out both Donald and Goofy, but I don't think this LL be revealed at E3.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Banjo and Kazooie will be joining Smash Bros.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo will announce the Tokyo Mirage Sessions port for Switch coming late 2018-early 2019.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Metroid Prime Trilogy Remastered on Switch!

If that's too easy of a bet, then give me Mega Man Legends 3 :P

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Valve unveils a new game.
Microsoft reveals Crackdown 3 is releasing far sooner than people think.
Master Chief comes to PC properly.
Konami unveils a new game to contest another upcoming game.
FROM's new game is an act that's published by a western studio that no one's going to predict with their vision.
Capcom brings the goods on several fronts.
Sony has a lot more secrets up their sleeve than a-many people may suspect.

Hentz

The Fallen
Mar 9, 2018
Ariana Grande Joins the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch Roster as the Newest Newcomer from Square Enix!

EDIT: okay, I misread the thread, it needs to have a small chance of actually happening... let me try again:

Waluigi Joins the Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch Roster as the Newest Newcomer!

Last edited:

meppi64

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's Mister Pants will be added to Rare Replay for free!

The update will go live during the E3 presentation.

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony has a lot more secrets up their sleeve than people may suspect.

tumblr_o7t4bdcMfT1uhh267o2_250.gif

loSd1yj.jpg

Kuni

Oct 27, 2017
Square Enix, somehow, announces Final Fantasy XVI. It's a full reveal too with gameplay but, of course, no date.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
The only big ones that would be super crazy but I could imagine a world where it happens:

- Nintendo announces another revision of the 3DS hardware (smaller/bigger/new buttons/new design/Idunno)
- Bloodborne II is real, but it's NOT Shadows Die Twice
- Retro's IP reveal has absolutely fuck-all to do with Star Fox
- ... ... or Star Fox Grand Prix IS real and it's an absolute jaw-dropper
- Halo 6 unveil, coming to PC and Xbox One this holiday

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
I just made a super absurd video about this today.

Brief summary
1: Legacy of Kain reveal
2: Dark Cloud 3
3: Mario Paint 2
4: Resetti playable in Smash.