• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kyorii

Oct 25, 2017
Splatlandia
Anyone running into this? I'm not using any adblockers (as it's also on my phone and I don't bother there), and last couple days, the minute I go to Reset, instant redirect to a possible malware-ad site etc. Lookout detects it instantly when I have it safe-browsing enabled, but that means having a VPN up and eating more battery.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone running into this? I'm not using any adblockers (as it's also on my phone and I don't bother there), and last couple days, the minute I go to Reset, instant redirect to a possible malware-ad site etc. Lookout detects it instantly when I have it safe-browsing enabled, but that means having a VPN up and eating more battery.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-ad-reporting-thread.60928/

Try and grab the URL and give the information there. Some of the ad checking stuff is manual and it slips through.

Status
Not open for further replies.