• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I now have reason to believe Sean Spicer is racist and/or has racist views.

Quote, gloat, do whatever. Give xbhaskarx credit for informing and educating me. Rest of you did the online equivalent to shrieking at me.

He didn't do anything anyone else did outside giving you a link to a well known incident lol. But at least you came off your high horse and admitted you were wrong

Oct 25, 2017

Quote, gloat, do whatever. Give xbhaskarx credit for informing and educating me. Rest of you did the online equivalent to shrieking at me.
Shocked. A man who openly supports, defends, lies, and in general has a soft spot for a racist...turns out to be a racist. Good thing we had those videos otherwise there would have been no way of knowing. Company you keep reflects you...

Oct 27, 2017
He's saying they shouldn't have reported it. Typically unfounded nutcase allegations don't get reported, yet this was.

You spent two pages bending over backwards to defend a racist yet that person that actually knows him and experienced it first hand is the nutcase?

Xy7OWdZ.gif

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is not about any individual users or their beliefs, it's about the incident involving Sean Spicer at a book signing and his suing of the AP for covering it. So please stay on topic and don't derail the thread again.

Dizagaox

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
London
Remember when you called this incident "Typically unfounded nutcase allegations"?
You get all sorts of people turn up at book signings, like 9/11 conspiracists or more recently in London (where I am) Grenfell Tower conspiracists that are 100% certain whoever is doing the signing is involved in a coverup. I filmed a UK popstar doing a Loreal launch event and somebody accused her of stealing her boyfriend. The press doesn't typically report on these people but here the Associated Press did, which is why Sean Spicer is probably irked. The Guardian didn't even upload their video until after the AP article, suggesting they weren't even going to report it at all. That's what I meant, I should have used softer words.

Oct 28, 2017
The way people just dance around the obvious: that these people are racists.

You can't work for and defend Donald Trump and not be racist. His policies are that blatantly racist.

War Peaceman

Oct 28, 2017
If he'd lived a life of decency and respect you might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he'd changed. But look at the choices he has made in his life - Sean Spicer is a racist and the accusation is absolutely true.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

I mean, people tried to tell you but you had to keep your back up the entire time. That's not even the only situation if you've ever watched dude in a tense news conference, it pops up.