• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lunchbox-

Nov 2, 2017
bEast Coast
watch fraudiola run now

next klopp needs to get caught for heroine and both of the scum teams of the premier league will be taken care off

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I am a United fan but I doubt this sticks. They will appeal, pay a heftier fine and continue playing in CL. That said, if it does stick, I imagine Pep will be coaching elsewhere.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester City's response.

www.mancity.com

Club statement

Manchester City is disappointed but not surprised by today’s announcement by the UEFA Adjudicatory Chamber.

"Disappointed but not surprised."

They've already confirmed an appeal obviously.

Jan 27, 2020
Washington, DC
I feel like CAS always cuts every punishment in half. Even one season out would be a big deal though.

Does this mean the 5th place team in England would get to go? Now all anyone has to do to go to the CL is get ahead of Sheffield UTD!

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
This is an outrageous decision. I hope that all Man City fans write an angry letter to UEFA this weekend. I wouldn't want to be the intern coming in on Monday morning having to read twelve letters!

Unkindled

Nov 27, 2018
Bald fraud to Juventus now. Nice.
It was obvious to everyone they had been doing this for years and they took so long to do this ban.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
For a start those are all English competitions.
to be fair, most people only care about English teams.

Football up here (Scotland) isn't that interesting since it's a 1 horse race since 2011. Rangers can't even get their shit together to stop Celtic. All the other teams are no where near competing with those two. So at the best of times it's a 2 horse race.

Not sure about Wales...

TechnicPuppet

Oct 28, 2017
Cheating bastards. It still seems so selective with UEFA. Let's just make everything public, every teams accounts, salaries etc.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
I expect the appeals decision to at least half the length of the ban.

With regards to City complaining that a decision was reached before the investigation, well yeah, they were blatant with their financial fiddlings so were easy to spot.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man the boos for the CL anthem are going to be special against Real Madrid.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Hope the ban sticks. Clubs that break the rules should be punished. They shouldn't be let off because they're owned by powerful billionaires.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Also IDK how this is going to work in regards to European qualification for PL teams, esp if City win the League Cup (they will) or the FA Cup. Maybe Arsenal will be in Europe next season despite drawing half their PL matches..?

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Pep finding out that the ban doesn't kick in till next season, and that City still have to play Real and possibly choke yet again.

giphy.gif

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck em. Financial doping is ruining the game. Hope it sticks.

FFP is basically a protection racket that benefits the established "big clubs". It has nothing at all to do with fair play. I hope City beat this, and FFP is abandoned. Most of the European elite benefitted from having rich backers. Im no City fan, but I'm with them on this.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I hope it sticks for at least one season to make that 5th place competition interesting

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
There are like 10 teams that can legitimately battle for 5th place in the league in the final third of this season. It's going to be bonkers.