• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
This is an old vid, but it was rumored that guy is UFC fighter Junior dos Santos. Never found out it that was true or not

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of this video on one of the old CKY releases where Mike Vallely beat the shit out of four dudes at once after they called him a "skater fag." Those dudes knew they were in a fight in that video though, and started it in fact.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
... At what point do you stop lining up for the dude to punch you in the head, I said god damn. I mean I won't blame y'all for running but if you're gonna go up to him bring a fucking bottle or take out your pocket knife or use your keys, something! The poor dudes must have been blitzed.

Put that fucker in prison.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
"Now I'm not one for violence but my buddy knocked out everyone at work and there were cameras and now he has to talk to the police and everyone is asking me what happened when he did nothing wrong".

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Begbie character in Scotland is literally a trope. That's a real and unfortunately common type of person and everyone knows a couple. Utter psychopath that permanently has everyone on edge, ruins fun nights out and is always looking for the slightest provocation to stab someone. People trying to locate a reason for the behavior have missed the point. The behavior is the point.

It happens in America for sure, but way less frequently - likely an aspect of gun culture. The first time I saw a protracted shoving fight in an American bar was weird though. A shove in a (grim) Scottish pub means you have already escalated to headbutting and punching and kicking, but you foolishly used your softest move and are definitely about to accept something bad to the face or balls. There's no "shove number two"

Ironically the US shoving is because the stakes are potentially way higher, which is counterintuitive. Don't tell the NRA about the "bad guy with a headbutt" theory.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
6c3.gif

Can't we all just get along!?!?

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
You see someone knocks someone else out..you gonna do something? I'm not about to get brain damage for someone I dont know. Im noping the f out
No problem if you bail But they didnt leave or run. They were standing there , some telling the guy to relax it seems. So strange. Also i'm sure at least some were there in a group. If you see a friend getting knocked out you do something. Dont stand there.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Begbie character in Scotland is literally a trope. That's a real and unfortunately common type of person and everyone knows a couple. Utter psychopath that permanently has everyone on edge, ruins fun nights out and is always looking for the slightest provocation to stab someone. People trying to locate a reason for the behavior have missed the point. The behavior is the point.

I worked with a guy just like that in the States. He was generally a nice enough guy, but with the right amount of alcohol anything could set him off. He was also a borderline functioning alcoholic and a vet with some issues, but it doesn't excuse anything. I probably diffused a dozen fights he tried to start over nothing at bars, and saw him get in a few others. He usually won if someone didn't step in. He was part of the work group that went out, and was at the bar weather we were or not, so its not like I was intentionally hanging out with the guy. He was buddies with a bunch of the bartenders/staff at the various spots so even if he got tossed out he was back next week.

Really frustrating type of person to be around.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
That shit looked like the new Streets of Rage. How does everyone get slumped. I would probably be too embarrassed to press charges.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somebody should have taken a broken bottle to him or something. At that point he's a huge danger. Hell I'd go as far to say he had intent to kill.

Edit: yeah he punched one guy in the spine repeatedly. That's clear intent to cause permanent damage.

The Omega Man

Oct 25, 2017
The Roids doeig their job, put him in jain and throw out the key, that's multiple assault charges right there.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
It happens in America for sure, but way less frequently - likely an aspect of gun culture. The first time I saw a protracted shoving fight in an American bar was weird though. A shove in a (grim) Scottish pub means you have already escalated to headbutting and punching and kicking, but you foolishly used your softest move and are definitely about to accept something bad to the face or balls. There's no "shove number two"
Oddest fight I saw was in front of a bar at Austin. This dude was rolling around on the ground with his legs up, another dude was flailing around right to hit him, both had zero coordination so everything looked messy and uncoordinated. Another guy (possibly friend of person on the ground) was yelling "Hey don't hit muh friend while he's on the ground motherfucker" while actually not attempting to hold the guy back or do anything at all.

New Fang

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just once I want to see a video with an asshole like this, but the twist is that there is a motherfucker even bigger and tougher nearby who just lays the guy out, and that's that.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that one dude at 43 seconds got hit so bad all his limbs froze in place in the air after he fell. That's...usually not a good sign. He probably get very real brain damage.

Looking up the story online it looks like one person got a cracked skull out of this fight. I'm guessing it was him.

No surprise, this took place in Russia apparently.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
I'm honestly surprised he didn't get jumped. Whatever happened to that old onyx line I won't quote verbatim.

If one of us don't win we all jump in.

Smh

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What was that dance he was doing when it got bumped? It looked like the robot.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm honestly surprised he didn't get jumped. Whatever happened to that old onyx line I won't quote verbatim.

If one of us don't win we all jump in.

Smh

I was watchin' that video like "does anyone there got friends?!"

If one of my buddies gets laid out we aren't going to sit in queue waiting to ask a dude to calm down lmao