• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You see someone knocks someone else out..you gonna do something? I'm not about to get brain damage for someone I dont know. Im noping the f out

I agree, but my noping out, I'd actually nope OUT...those dudes just stood around waiting...it actually looked a lot like most mob fights in a video game, when the enemies 'wait their turn' and you destroy them one at a time.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Bollywood-combo-punch.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but there's some variables.

1- against 2 guys, it will do no good since if you take one down, the other will kick your head
2- is good if the other have no weapons
3- "no rules" fight. Usually when training we have a lot of things we cannot do, in a street fight, we dont. So you can have a finger in your eye or your balls kicked, and fighting that close, is a huge possibility
4- if the other knows how to defend a takedown, you're fucked

I had a broken jaw because i trusted my jio. I was in a bar and after some story fight started. To tell the small version, the tooked the other guy to the ground, he managed to grab my balls and i had to let him go. He hits me in the face and next thing i remeber is me in the hospital. So i would argue that boxing is much more useful (or muay thai)

But against this beast? I think you would be lucky to be close to him
Someone from behind could have rear naked'd him if they knew what they were doing.

As far as people in front of him, no one closed the distance and if they aren't wanting to engage, get out of there.

Easier said then done though I admit.

NYCrooner

Jan 3, 2018
Hope he woke up in a cell. I worked in nightclubs for years and dudes like that got dealt with by bouncers then arrested. Punk.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
It's funny when you watch a movie and roll your eyes when there's like one attacker at a time but you look at that and see how stupid people are .

It doesn't take away from the fact that dude needs to get some massive karma

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny when you watch a movie and roll your eyes when there's like one attacker at a time but you look at that and see how stupid people are .

It doesn't take away from the fact that dude needs to get some massive karma

Well, this video kinda shows why attacking one at a time actually does happen in real life: The other dudes kept getting in each other's way. Imagine that same chaos only with swords and spears.

Braag

Nov 7, 2017
I don't know which country this is but here he would be up to his neck in debt having to pay all those people compensation.
Knew a guy who threw a chair at someone at a bar drunk, gladly he didn't hurt the person he threw it at badly but had to pay 4000€ in compensation.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know which country this is but here he would be up to his neck in debt having to pay all those people compensation.
Knew a guy who threw a chair at someone at a bar drunk, gladly he didn't hurt the person he threw it at badly but had to pay 4000€ in compensation.
Dude should be locked up.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Reminds me of this video on one of the old CKY releases where Mike Vallely beat the shit out of four dudes at once after they called him a "skater fag." Those dudes knew they were in a fight in that video though, and started it in fact.

That's a classic. Wow I haven't thought of that video in like a decade.

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Man, asshole is just sucker punching random people. Maybe one or two people were squared up. Rest were chilling or trying to calm the lunatic down.

Dosia

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I woulda been the dude on camera grabbing that plant and smashing it over his head.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
I speak fluent Russian. The kid who bumped into him said: "Sorry bro, let me buy you a slice of pineapple pizza to apologize."

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Reminds me of those games where as soon as you piss off the NPCs, they surround you but only take you on one at a time as you knock them out one by one with just fists as the default attack. The patrons even drop with ragdoll-like physics.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Looks to me like he thought the dude behind him was grinding against him and his irrational homophobia kicked in. I've actually had something similar happen to me at a club, so I've seen that kind of reaction before. Didn't come to blows, though.

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
Never been hit before, but like what happens when you get "knocked out"? Do you just go to sleep and wake up and hurt real bad? Do you remember anything?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never been hit before, but like what happens when you get "knocked out"? Do you just go to sleep and wake up and hurt real bad? Do you remember anything?

Depends - but often literal FLASH and the enormous BANG sensation - or even "stars" and then you either feel your legs go out or you just sort of appear on the floor. I've usually been quite aware and don't knock out easily except with combos - you feel your brain get overwhelmed by the rapid FLASH BOOMS and then you lose your legs or wake up. Unfortunately I feel it the whole time as opposed to the ure nighty-night. Then if you try to stand up too fast your legs are watery and your balance is wrecked (like spinning does to folks). Also occasionally you will play out whatever grand Rocky scheme of punch combos you had planned the instant before you caught one on the chin and punch the air like a low rent mime.

Also the above is bad enough on canvas or in a gym, but IRL that's concrete, pavement, metal chairs, other people, bottles and glasses etc. Some people lose bladder control. Even bowel control, but that can be a sign of something much more serious too. But if you get knocked out GO TO THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY UPON IT BEING SAFE TO DO SO. Lots of people have gone home feeling fine and then died of brain injuries or swelling in their sleep thinking they had an iron jaw. Being knocked out is a bad thing that is not really supposed to happen to you. Take it seriously. You can DIE.

The Grizz

Oct 27, 2017
Depends - but often literal FLASH and the enormous BANG sensation - or even "stars" and then you either feel your legs go out or you just sort of appear on the floor. I've usually been quite aware and don't knock out easily except with combos - you feel your brain get overwhelmed by the rapid FLASH BOOMS and then you lose your legs or wake up. Unfortunately I feel it the whole time as opposed to the ure nighty-night. Then if you try to stand up too fast your legs are watery and your balance is wrecked (like spinning does to folks). Also occasionally you will play out whatever grand Rocky scheme of punch combos you had planned the instant before you caught one on the chin and punch the air like a low rent mime.

Also the above is bad enough on canvas or in a gym, but IRL that's concrete, pavement, metal chairs, other people, bottles and glasses etc. Some people lose bladder control. Even bowel control, but that can be a sign of something much more serious too. But if you get knocked out GO TO THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY UPON IT BEING SAFE TO DO SO. Lots of people have gone home feeling fine and then died of brain injuries or swelling in their sleep thinking they had an iron jaw. Being knocked out is a bad thing that is not really supposed to happen to you. Take it seriously. You can DIE.
Jeeesus man that is an amazingly vivid description. Luckily I stay home with my wife and kids most evenings. The club scene isn't a place for me and being a mid-westerner, I avoid conflict as much as possible.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
Looks like all the guys didn't watch Bas Rutten Street Defense enough. Counted at least 3 dangy dangs fools could have hit and maybe one stab to the liver.