• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 14887

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Can't imagine being so bitter like this man here.

Edit: removed insult to the dudes height. After reading the responses I let the fact he was a dick feel like it's ok to use a height based insult.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Like, it ain't cool what happens to smaller dudes. But you don't do that. You should keep that anger inside.

What a little asshole

Pelican

Oct 26, 2017
Always a fan of the "X people of specific race/gender mocked me therefore ENTIRE SPECIFIC RACE/GENDER IS AWFUL" line of thinking.

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Some people compensate for their insecurities by being more personable or nice or funny or maybe all of the above.

Oct 25, 2017
Oof. That's a lot of pent up hostility over his literal shortcoming. The world is pretty unfair to short men, but that should be all the more reason to work on your other qualities to overcome that height deficiency. Verbally attacking females and others is obviously not the way.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
cb53da514337c0aa8e88c1bcc0929822.jpg

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Holy fuck what a bitter sexist shithead. Yea, lash out at random women about your insecurities. Good lord.

Also, this is a great time remind ourselves how the conversation here on ERA would have been different if the guy would have been fat.

Manlets, not even once.
Not to belittle the situation, but that guy has a short temper
The Short man complex went crazy lol

Yea...

So much for an admin telling me that all types are welcome.

Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck what a bitter sexist shithead. Yea, lash out at random women about your insecurities. Good lord.

Also, this is a great time remind ourselves how the conversation here on ERA would have been different if the guy would have been fat.

Yea...

You're only a manlet if you let your height get to you as a massive insecurity like this idiot.

Oct 29, 2017
Dating must be tough when you're that short, but have some personality. Also, lol at "you wanna step outside" to a dude he barely reaches the chest of.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am actually a bit disappointing that the other guy just kind of falls on top of him and then apparently lets him up. At least rub his face into the floor before you let him up. Give him something he will remember when he gets home.

SRG01

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand this obsession about height. I know a lot of short guys that are charismatic, charming, or even well built. They're more well adjusted and have a wider variety of friends and romantic relationships than most people I know.

Just the other day I saw a 5'2" guy with a woman that was almost 5'10".

Height really isn't an issue these days.

Heckler456

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I don't understand this obsession about height. I know a lot of short guys that are charismatic, charming, or even well built. They're more well adjusted and have a wider variety of friends and romantic relationships than most people I know.

That's the sad thing about his behavior. I mean, it's definitely something some percentage of women will find issue with, but that goes for almost anything else too.

Plum

May 31, 2018
"I wonder if Era will judge him for being a complete arsehole instead of making cheap jabs at something he has no control over"

"Oh..."

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017

Yea...

So much for an admin telling me that all types are welcome.

I'm pretty short myself.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018

I mean, we're all working with anecdotes here but where I'm from height is a pretty big deal, and a lot of women ain't shy - or even especially tactful - about saying so either.

Oct 25, 2017

I used to feel this way, because I never treated anyone different due to height except by carrying them around when I was younger and more of an asshole, but then I started asking other folks. It makes a huge difference.It sucks. I felt bad dismissing their issues.

Oct 25, 2017
Im your same height and its hard being tall too. We - uh - sometimes cannot find shoes that fit or comfortably ride in bus?
Let me remind of you of a few more things, pal

We can't fit into cars normally, some car designs are simply not happening
Flying sucks
Can't sneak worth a shit
Can't hide worth a shit
Drop something? Man, fuck you
Time to reorganize my computer cables? Fuck, I should just lie down...

Status
Not open for further replies.