• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
You have access to an entire beer cooler and you go with Icehouse and Four Loko?

WISN said:
Authorities said Van Ert went into a Kwik Trip store on Tuesday night just before beer sales ended at midnight. When the clock struck 12, the cooler closed and Van Ert was locked inside.

"The subject found himself locked in the beer cooler, knew that Kwik Trip would not sell him any beer, so he decided to remain in the beer cooler," Marshfield Police Chief Rick Gramza told WAOW-TV. "A customer came by the beer cooler at about 6 a.m. and saw him inside."

According to the police report, Van Ert drank an 18 ounce bottle of Icehouse Beer and three cans of Four Loko. He also fell over a stack of 30 pack Busch Light Cans.

Van Ert fled but was later arrested by police. Gramza said Van Ert was put in the Wood County Jail on a probation hold from an unrelated case.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoever called the police has zero chill. They locked a drunk in a beer cooler at midnight. They should be glad it was just a lousy Icehouse and 3 4 lokos. It's like locking a raccoon in a garbage can and then getting mad because it ate the trash. It's textbook entrapment. Textbook.

Gridman

Oct 25, 2017
At least go for something nice if you're going to steal beer. I'd be trying stuff I could only dream about.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How can anyone drink three Four Loko's? It's hard enough for me to get through one let alone that many.