• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017

http://muslimgirl.com/50687/mcdonalds-white-man-gun-black-muslim-teens/

"Basically my friends and I were studying at the library down the street when we decided to go to McDonald's because we were hungry," recounted Farida, going on to state that her companions placed their order using Apple Pay.

"They weren't really familiar with it, so it took them a while to work it out, but they still couldn't figure it out, so they gave up," continued Farida.

"Jihan heard the man say, 'You're probably using EBT', and she immediately turned to him and said "Just because I'm Black, doesn't mean I use EBT." Electronic Benefit Transfer, or EBT, is an electronic system that allows state welfare departments to issue benefit payments. In Farida's vivid recollection, this outrageously racist comment and the ensuing retort was immediately followed by the man "cussing them out," and advancing aggressively towards the defenseless teens. He continued advancing, forcing Amal to call her friend Amin, who was seated in a booth nearby, for help, "because the man was so close she believed he was going to physically hurt her."

"Amin and his friends came over and that's when…the man pulls out the gun," concluded Farida. The rest of the incident plays out in its entirety on video. The patron is seen aiming the gun at the teens as they scatter, while he swiftly backs out of the restaurant in a cowardly attempt to escape from the consequences of his obvious overreaction.

In the aftermath of this horrifying episode, the video depicts a McDonald's employee screaming at the astonished teenagers, in an expletive-laced frenzy, insisting that they get out of her store. Equally incensed, another gentleman at the restaurant jumped to the aid of the teenagers in distress, vehemently protesting the idea that the victims of this heinous attack should be thrown out into the streets, along with the gun-toting lunatic.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Not a manager for much longer.

Hope they arrested the fuckboy with a gun

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Man what luck he had to be possessing a gun to defend himself from the girls he just assaulted, just as the founding fathers intended!

Also hope that cunt gets fired. Jesus fucking christ, sending teenagers out into the shooting range of a fucking maniac?

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
fuckn white people man, jesus fuckn christ

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Man what luck he had to be possessing a gun to defend himself from the girls he just assaulted, just as the founding fathers intended!

Also hope that cunt gets fired. Jesus fucking christ, sending teenagers out into the shooting range of a fucking maniac?

That's just a well regulated militia operating under god's orders to be a true patriotic heap of trash.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
She probably wanted them to get shot. Who the fuck kicks someone out to face a gun toting maniac. Lock the doors and call the police/security.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Jesus that lady!

"He has a gun!"

"I don't give a fuck get out of my store, NOW"!

Bye bye job. Maybe Ace Hardware is hiring? They support bigots like Ingraham.

JK-Money

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus that lady!

"He has a gun!"

"I don't give a fuck get out of my store, NOW"!

Bye bye job. Maybe Ace Hardware is hiring? They support bigots like Ingraham.
you kidding he will prob be put on paid leave for a while and be back, he feared for his life!

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Soooo. A white dude (let's go with McDonald Matt) was racist, some black women called him out on his racism, he gets belligerent, pulls a gun on some teenage girls. Then the manager, instead of apologizing profusely that someone felt comfortable pulling a gun out in her store and accosting customers, then kicked the girls out.

Let's predict what happens next:

- If possible, the man is identified
- The manager is going to lose her job
- If identified, the man will lose his as well
- They will both say "This is not who I am"

And the next set of racists will learn absolutely nothing from this lesson, and continue being a nuisance to men and women of color. Great.

Oct 27, 2017
Well, time to name and shame this terrorist fuck and that "manager" better get their resume together, because they are going to be on their ass soon.

Fuck these douche bags, take everything from them. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Thankful for that guy there who was defending the teens

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That manager needs to be fired ASAP.

The dude needs to be arrested ASAP.

Could the Muslims sue Mc Donald or the manager for a behavior endangering their lives?

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Name and shame. Hope the guy gets arrested, and the employee gets fired. Seriously, someone gets a gun pulled on them and the instinct is to yellow at and kick out the victims?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
OMFG. A white gun crazy rasist pulls a gun out on a group of POC adolescents and your immediate reaction is to throw them out there with the crazy motherfucker to avoid any incidents and NOT call the cops to avoid a mass shooting? Jesus Christ woman, you have the wrong priorities.

JK-Money

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
white people need to be treated as terrorists and not with this whole "they have mental health" BS we keep hearing.

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Fucking hell I hate the idea that in a damn McDonalds someone can be eating their Big Mac with a fucking gun and is edgy enough to just whip it out when they feel like it.

Staff are bloody morons, hope they just didn't process what had happened properly and arn't the sort of people to 'not give a fuck' when peoples lives are at stake.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
He pushes the black kid and then immediately pulls out his gun. This dude is a menace and needs his gun privileges revoked immediately.

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the exclusive morning show interviews with the shitty manager and the gun-totting psychopath where they insist they're the victims in this situation and the real victims are slowly erased by the media.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
Why is that country so fucked up? How can any of you live there and not be afraid 100% of the time?
That is not true at all. It is not normal for crazy guys to run around with guns. Yes there are a bunch of people like this across the span of the entire country (over 300 million people) but 999 out of 1000 people you interact with are not going to be running around with guns.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
What the fuck!? "He has a gun." "I don't give a fuck!"

Do you...do you not know what a gun is?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I do like that guy calling out the manager on her shit.

"hey don't send them out there when the guy just pulled a fucking gun on them!"

I'd like to think I'd do the same in that situation.