• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Fucking sick. Fuck that manager and props to the old white dude for being a counter balance against some of the racist old white guys I know live in that area (like my dad).

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
as soon as the man with the gun went outside;
a) manager should have locked the doors.
b) call the cops.
c) calm everyone down and say ''the cops are on their way''

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Was it a McDonald's in the Twin Cities, I need to know which one to avoid.

Fuck that dipshit with the gun, and double fuck to the store manager.

kittens

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
all that happened to these poor teens and the employee is trying to kick them out? the fuck??

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
as soon as the man with the gun went outside;
a) manager should have locked the doors.
b) call the cops.
c) calm everyone down and say ''the cops are on their way''
You sure it wasn't better to come in screaming, lose complete control of the situation, and send the girls outside to face death? I mean, what if a customer still wanted some fries but the door was locked? Did you think about the lost revenue?

Karasseram

Jan 15, 2018
This isnt true at all.
There are more guns owned by private citizens than there are private citizens. And concealed carry exists in a good number of states.
You may not always know the lunatic next to you has a gun, but theres a good chance they do.
This is why people started running when a man yelled "Heil Trump!" In a theater.
Yesh every loon having a gun makes things like that much more scary I bet. Here in Norway I think people would either be annoyed or laughing at shouting like that.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, fire that manager and track the dude with the gun down! At least the one guy standing up for the teens gives me a little hope for the country.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
What did this manager hear about what happened to the one at Chipotle and just go, "hold my beer..."

Why are we comparing that to this situation?

That situation was a known dine and dasher tried to exploit mob mentality against someone who called his shit out.

This situation is a a dude harassed a set of teens and the manager told them to go outside where the dude was waiting.

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
The manager should be let go, but how a fast food employee reacted during a violent life threatening emergency situation with a camera in her face isn't going get much criticism out of me. It's the racist who put the restaurant in that situation while waiving the gun around that deserves 10000000% more anger from me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2171

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty much peak example of how when black people get threatened, they're the ones told to go away or expelled because they pissed off a "fellow white person" instead dealing with the violent white person.

Manager should be fired and that dude should have clear video of his face, ID'd, and his gun taken away. That manager was this close to forcing those kids to be executed over a fucking burger.

airjoca

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Portugal
I read through all the comments before watching the video. I had formulated the hypothesis that maybe the manager was in shock because of someone pulling a gun and wasn't thinking straight.

Saw the video, looked at her saying it. Nah, clearly racism. Like if some wild animals had entered her home and she was trying to get them out. Disgusting.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I read through all the comments before watching the video. I had formulated the hypothesis that maybe the manager was in shock because of someone pulling a gun and wasn't thinking straight.

Saw the video, looked at her saying it. Nah, clearly racism. Like if some wild animals had entered her home and she was trying to get them out. Disgusting.
Yeah I have been reading the twitter feed hoping to see an update. Most are upset by this, but there are a few handwavers.

"she's a McDonald employee out of highschool what do you expect"
"I probably would have done the same, you don't know until you're in that situation"
"he didn't even point the gun at them besides they touched him first!"

Just goes to show you no matter the situation, no matter how clear it is, there are always going to be those that want to deny the obvious racism occurring or protect the White person involved.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
The manager made my blood boil, I would have lost my shit if I was there, which is crazy because if I was there you'd think that my mind would be on the guy with the gun...

Verano

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
ok now this manager deserves to be fired. fuck her. wont be surprised if she's anti muslim

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Oh, one more thing: A lot of people have been giving props to the ally. I want to agree and double down on something: I think he's braver than I am. I'm 99% sure that if someone pulled a gun out in a McDonalds, I would just immediately start running. Just head-tucked, full-speed getting the fuck out. That guy's a champion.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
That manager needs to be fired ASAP, wanting to endanger those poor girls by kicking them out where the crazy man with the gun went.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
That's infuriating. I hope that manager gets fired. Kudos on that white dude for sticking up for the kids.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a total utter piece of shit post.

It was a white dude defending these girls when he could have ran his ass out.
great for him but lets not gloss over the fact a white racist person could have killed a bunch of teenagers in a mcdonalds, one helper does not fix the fact that there is a huge racism problem in the States that will never get fixed

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Yes the manager needs to be fired, but, I want this guy behind bars ( I mean doing light community service).
Dsdtje0U8AAfWvm.jpg

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Another day in the USA, smfh. Respect to the guy telling the racist manager not to send them outside with the fucking lunatic that pulled a gun on them on them.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
great for him but lets not gloss over the fact a white racist person could have killed a bunch of teenagers in a mcdonalds, one helper does not fix the fact that there is a huge racism problem in the States that will never get fixed

Oh there's one way but it'll lead to Civil War. Too many people in this country think about themselves and not others.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The fucking worst is that "WOOHOOHOOO!!" he does when he pulls out the gun and backs out. That's some "I'm bout to lynch some folks and I love it" shit. Horrifyingly disgusting.

Last edited:

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Wow the manager better get fired for that. There was even a random customer saying that a guy pulled a gun on those kids and she still wanted to kick everybody out? What the hell.

Felt

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just watched a holocaust movie too; I feel so bad people get treated like shit in their neighborhood over their race. People need to have more interracial relationships so we can have no distinct races already.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I would jump over that counter and get right in front the guy.

Fuck people for being too afraid to do the right thing.