• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
also fuck racist people. It's not that fucking hard to mind your business and not be a psycho.

Edited: because you know what fuck all of them :P

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think this might be the incident here in the news
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018...s-eden-prairie-mcdonalds-person-displays-gun/

"Nothing is more important than the safety and security of our customers and employees. We take this matter seriously and are working with local law enforcement while we investigate the situation," Ostergaard said.

*snickers*
vVkoPPU.gif

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just the idea of having a gun on me daily while I go about my errands is such a weird and foreign concept to me.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Advocating violence
Honestly this man should be publicly hung as an example.

Biggersmaller

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Minneapolis
I'm pissed I emailed this to MPR and they (or any other local news I could find) have still failed to report it. It's like unless McDonald's issues a press release there is no story.

EDIT Business Insider posted a story:

'I don't give a f---, get out of my store': McDonald's is under fire after a viral video shows worker forcing teens out of the fast-food restaurant as they protest that there is a threatening, gun-wielding man outside

STILL, this shit should be getting more traction that this.

great for him but lets not gloss over the fact a white racist person could have killed a bunch of teenagers in a mcdonalds, one helper does not fix the fact that there is a huge racism problem in the States that will never get fixed

Criticizing your lazy ass post does not equate to "glossing-over" that motherfucker's actions. Nor did I even hint at that man's act of kindness as "fixing" racism.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pissed I emailed this to MPR and they (or any other local news I could find) have still failed to report it. It's like unless McDonald's issues a press release there is no story.

Criticizing your lazy ass post does not equate to "glossing-over" that motherfucker's actions. Nor did I even hint at that man's act of kindness "fixing" racism.
my post wasnt lazy when its the truth and America has a huge problem with white people etc. Dont care if its a hot take its the truth, fuck'em

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
That is not true at all. It is not normal for crazy guys to run around with guns. Yes there are a bunch of people like this across the span of the entire country (over 300 million people) but 999 out of 1000 people you interact with are not going to be running around with guns.

I think it mostly just depends on where you live. Here in Kentucky(even in the bigger cities), I assume someone has a gun within any 100 yards.

OT: Honestly, I'm most mad at the manager. Dumbass threatens people with a gun and you react by throwing out the victims?

Also, old guy was pretty cool stepping in.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
So much for allies. That manager definitely needs to be reprimanded for that and I hope that psycho is taken off the streets before he gets the chance to actually hurt somebody. This is exactly the kind of person who shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

JealousKenny

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
That is not true at all. It is not normal for crazy guys to run around with guns. Yes there are a bunch of people like this across the span of the entire country (over 300 million people) but 999 out of 1000 people you interact with are not going to be running around with guns.

You would be surprised. In Georgia a lot of people carry concealed. If they dont have it on their person they can quickly go to the car and retrieve it.

Last edited:

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The fucking headlines from the recent newspapers are disgusting. Fucking victim blaming. Fuck I hate this country.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
You would be surprised. In Georgia a lot of people carry concealed. If they dont have it on their person they can quickly go to the car are retrieve it.
You are right it does vary state to state but my comment was a reflection of the US a whole in response to this "being the norm in the US". I know places like GA,AL,FL, etc have way more people running around with guns than say New York or Hawaii.

JealousKenny

Banned
Jul 17, 2018
You are right it does vary state to state but my comment was a reflection of the US a whole in response to this "being the norm in the US". I know places like GA,AL,FL, etc have way more people running around with guns than say New York or Hawaii.

In the US, places like NY and Hawaii are the exception, not the norm if the norm is 999 out of 1000 not having access to a gun in public. A LOT of people have guns in their car. Well i shouldn't say people, a lot of men have guns in their car.

Oct 27, 2017
fl

as a bartender in a dive in florida it does cross my mind every time i gotta toss someone out whether or not they are gonna come in guns a blazing. that being said customer safety first always

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
That manager needs to be fired she endangered those kids lives. Props to that one guy that stood up for the kids.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone with a twitter needs to tweet at McDonald's and ask them why their dipshit manager just put the lives of all those kids in danger.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
person displays gun is the most friendly, non-threatening way to present such an action

how about man pulls gun on group of children

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Nah we must wait for all the facts. I mean, what if the gun holder was a Muslim too, all along?

I mean this is a job on the line we're talking about here. A job!

I mean, it doesn't really matter. Yeah it's heinous because he was racially insensitive, but even if the entire episode had nothing to do with race; kicking innocent customers out of the store with an armed madmen is a fireable offense in itself.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Yo I just came across this on Twitter. Props to that guy sticking up for those kids, telling the manager to basically get bent for trying to send kids outside where a madman with a gun was prowling. "You're going to call the cops is what you're going to do!". My man.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not defending the ass hat with a gun but did you watch the video?

All it shows is him with a large group around him being shoved. He pulled his gun, didn't point it at anyone, and backed away from the situation.

He didn't seem to threaten them. He "protected himself" and left the situation. An group of 5-7 unarmed teenagers can easily do great bodily harm.

Should he have pulled a gun? Eh I don't know but probably not. There is a lot that happened before the video started we didn't see.

Could those kids of threatened his life? Yes. Should he have pulled a gun? Probably not, he should have just walked away. Does any of that excuse the actions of the employee? No.

From the short video we got everyone was wrong in this situation. There aren't any victims here. Just assholes all around.

Edit: holy shit my inbox.

I don't care if the guy made racist comments. Just because someone says bad words to you doesn't mean you can put your hands on them. That is basic fucking maturity.

We are getting 30 seconds of video and not the entire context of what happened.

No one is right here. Everyone is an asshole.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/com...ager_throws_out_students_hiding_from/ea56z6q/

200 upvotes, guilded comment on reddit on a heavily left leaning subreddit.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/com...ager_throws_out_students_hiding_from/ea56z6q/

200 upvotes, guilded comment on reddit on a heavily left leaning subreddit.

I feel like these people are watching a different video. He clearly shoved the teen, the teen said "what's up?!" and took a few steps toward him (because he's not a coward and some dude just assaulted him.....), then the guy immediately brandished a firearm. That guy is a fearful pussy (seriously, pulling a gun on a few 100 pound when soaking wet teens?). But of course Redditors are treating him like a victim.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Yeah fuck that manager for very much not doing anything to de-escalate the situation and nearly sending kids to be killed by a lunatic. Should be fired!

And I hope that asshole is caught! Fucking, racist lunatic!

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like these people are watching a different video. He clearly shoved the teen, the teen said "what's up?!" and took a few steps toward him (because he's not a coward and some dude just assaulted him.....), then the guy immediately brandished a firearm. That guy is a fearful pussy (seriously, pulling a gun on a few 100 pound when soaking wet teens?). But of course Redditors are treating him like a victim.

I'm sure his gun was terrified

Quiksaver

Oct 26, 2017
I hope these kids get a nice big settlement from the Big Mac so the suits make sure any manager won't ever act like this again, completely shameful, selfish and pathetic to throw them out when they needed protection.

props on the old man that took their side, I would have as well

as for the jackass who pulled out a gun on random kids, I hope he goes to jail for a long time

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck that coward. Props to the guy that told the manager she was being dumb as fuck and endangering people's lives.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Honestly the worst thing about this might be the newspaper headlines.

When public information sources have those kinds of slants it legitimizes and cosigns this shitty behavior

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
idk we should wait for more facts before getting mad at the manager, maybe he was threatening to shoot them with happiness from his fake fun gun? Outrage culture smh