• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Can Unicorn play up front? £120 mill and not a penny more.

Sky Sports News James Cooper is live outside Old Trafford and just said that United will hire a director of football then appoint full time manager in the summer. United will streamline operations and the caretaker manager will be fun to work with.

Big Sam isn't it.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Can Unicorn play up front? £120 mill and not a penny more.

Sky Sports News James Cooper is live outside Old Trafford and just said that United will hire a director of football then appoint full time manager in the summer. United will streamline operations and the caretaker manager will be fun to work with.

Big Sam isn't it.
good, that's the sensible move. Cut Woodward out of things as much as possible.

Knightywing

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Jose is finally gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish. When he fucks off back to Portugal, he can take with him Lukaku and Matic as well. So tired of seeing that donkey and a traffic cone on the pitch. They can sit on the plane and high-five each other over how shit they all are.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Expected given this season's form. Probably Blanc short term and a new manager in the summer.

Last edited:

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
The circus was fun to watch for a bit.

Also, I hear a top tier coach is available to step in.

N8cGBWe.png

Cwyll

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Arsene is still free, and is happy in 4th, 5th, er 6th place; just saying ;)

Anyway, incoming Sheikh with huge pockets to save them from mediocrity and get the Manchester Saudi vs Qatari battles begun...

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
Just heard the news, it finally happened
Rip the mouning one
I wanna see Wenger get the job and perform well so he can btfo mou for good

burnsy

Banned
May 31, 2018
I admire Mourinho despite being a complex man with a legendary sized ego. I admire what he is capable of achieving with right sort of squad and enjoyed watching his managerial style over the years. However when it is not going his way it really goes south for him. He wouldnt make a great fighter. I'm a United supporter happy to see him go. Bad matchup which could have been great but it never worked out

Now United face another revolving door manager I don't see our fortune getting any better for the club for the near future at least. Fans are cheering but this is a failure and a massive low reflection point for United.

Johnny Blaze

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
DE
Arsene is still free, and is happy in 4th, 5th, er 6th place; just saying ;)

Anyway, incoming Sheikh with huge pockets to save them from mediocrity and get the Manchester Saudi vs Qatari battles begun...
But we are already owned by US Sheikhs.

And have huge pockets.

We are third in the league when it comes to wages...money ain't a thing. Everything else is.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is United going the path of Liverpool? or you never go full Liverpool?

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This year, give the gift of

5fRTpzT.png

To Man Utd fans.

Why?

Why do you think? Because it's actually good bruh.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
GIVE. IT. TO. GIGGSEH. TILL. END. OF. T'. SEASON.

ryan-giggs-manchester-united-leaves_3494337.jpg

Not many managers will take the caretaker role, unless it is explicitly stated that it could be an 'audition' in which someone like Jardim or one of the German managers might be interested. Otherwise you're going to get either an older, experienced manager or someone connected with the club previously. Maybe someone like Blanc coming in? But the DoF in ASAP and hiring the new manager end of the season is the best strategy.

£18 million richer and gets to spend Christmas at home

poor bloke

I'm willing to bet that Mourinho would have much preferred a successful Manchester United career than £18m and Christmas at home. He's a man who craves success and legacy, and really wanted the United job.

Yeah, WTF were they thinking. It's like paying Sanchez a fortune or giving Ozil a mega contract. They really are idiots in charge of football clubs.

Ehhh, Sanchez and Ozil were both world class talents.

Truthfully, should've been sacked after that Sevilla result. Just unfathomably bad.

And as all the ABUs like to commiserate about the clubs failures, there's still a strong nucleus of a team there if you play to its strengths. As others have said, SAF got the best out of worst. A good manager will do the same instead of pushing everything into his preferred methodology, regardless of whether it fits.

Never thought I'd see 'ABU' on Era, but I'm glad because it's so true.

At least all the Liverpool fans are slowly being banned.

Oct 27, 2017
The World
Many big clubs now, Man Utd is just another one. Recruitment is horrible at Man Utd, the squad is mediocre and the fans still believe in unicorns.

I wouldn't say the squad is mediocre, defense is and always has been the biggest issue for 3+ years now. We don't have a title winning squad but we also don't have a 8th place squad. Most fans believed we would compete for top 4 but we are far far from that.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't say the squad is mediocre, defense is and always has been the biggest issue for 3+ years now. We don't have a title winning squad but we also don't have a 8th place squad. Most fans believed we would compete for top 4 but we are far far from that.

We've conceded more this season already than we did the entirety of last season iirc.

The defence can be better than it is playing.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
His first season was very good, the second was OK and should have been built on but the summer transfer window was a disaster and the squad wasn't improved in some really obvious areas and the team has stagnated. Jose seemed almost happy that the transfer window was so bad as it gave him a ready made excuse which was a bad sign. There have been too many average players in the squad since Sir Alex left that don't belong in a Title chasing squad.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Wow iam a huge united fan since a little kid and i knew he was leaving i didnt expect it to be now. We are still in the champions league and its still possible to get top 4 so i expect the club to wait like with LVG . I think the club saw that this is going nowhere and he was picking fights with our top players. Leaving super signing pogba on the bench for the entire liverpool game was a joke. No matter your relationship with a person this is business and you have to play your best team and dont act like a 12 year old.

Iam sad that it didnt work out because i have huge respect for mou but this thing just didnt work. He wasnt what united needed.

Looking forward to whatever may come.

I hope the Zidane rumors are true.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Wow iam a huge united fan since a little kid and i knew he was leaving i didnt expect it to be now. We are still in the champions league and its still possible to get top 4 so i expect the club to wait like with LVG . I think the club saw that this is going nowhere and he was picking fights with our top players. Leaving super signing pogba on the bench for the entire liverpool game was a joke. No matter your relationship with a person this is business and you have to play your best team and dont act like a 12 year old.

Iam sad that it didnt work out because i have huge respect for mou but this thing just didnt work. He wasnt what united needed.

Looking forward to whatever may come.

I hope the Zidane rumors are true.

Nah Pogba would have been an embarrassment against Liverpool, he was rightly left on the bench.