• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Keuja

Oct 27, 2017
Zidane has no history and no attachment to the English Premier league, I'd be surprised if he is interested by the job.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Blanc would be a good pick I think. If it works out he could even be the long term manager.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
bQIbL2w.png

🤙

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Poch won't take it because Tottenham's project is better than Utds, his team is way better and built to last, and London is a more culturally vibrant place (and therefore more attractive) than Manchester.

Blanc or Wenger til the end of the season would be a good short-term solution. Good luck to them.

Duffking

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen some MU fans claiming that Mourinho didn't do that bad a job, given the squad. They claim that beyond 1-2 players, there's none in the team that could be considered top 10 in the position they play. That's fucking baffling to me, that may be the case but there's plenty of quality in the squad. More than enough to be putting 2+ goals past mid table and lower teams effortlessly. Ferguson did a shitload more with a shitload less, it's surprising how far some of their supporters standards have dropped.

Also it's sad to me that even the BBC is pushing this Pogba tweet narrative. Thought they were supposed to be better than just straight up lying.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Poch is a pipe dream; He is not gonna drop the team he has been building for so long and come join a poison chalice like Utd on top of dealing with the baggage of the last few managers.

War Peaceman

Oct 28, 2017
Winning trophies is great and all but the day to day excitement of playing great and having players you've developed doing well is much more satisfying (both would be great though!).

If it isn't Poch, I'd be tempted to go for Simeone. He doesn't do beautiful but he does build a great spirit.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
That match against Liverpool was embarrassing. 36 shots to 6. Liverpool had the most shots of any team versus any other team in the entire season. That's outrageous. Mourinho can complain about deflections but when you have that many shots, there are going to be deflections, and let's not forget United's only goal and closest they got to a goal was due to a goalie mistake. Mourinho has looked miserable for a long time too. As for the squad, there are some mid-level players doing well such as Fellaini, but several top-level players are hugely disappointing. That includes Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku. I don't know why they bought Sanchez. He was fantastic at Arsenal, but he was never going to fit into this Mourinho team. He's a vastly over-paid bench warmer. Lukaku scored more goals in his final season with Everton than he has in his recent 1 1/2 seasons with United. Jones and Smalling probably need to go too.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The gap between Mourinho's side and the league leaders when he was sacked:

At Madrid 2013: 15 points
At Chelsea 2015: 20 points
At Man U 2018: 19 points

Oct 27, 2017
United have a front 5/6 that can challenge and which Mourinho hasn't got the best out of. That much is obvious.

Somebody at the club needs to get a grip of the defence though, because the amount that's been spent there over the last 5 years to still have Young, Smalling and Jones is ridiculous.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer huh?

Fuck that spawny-late-goals-coming-off-the-bench-man.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Anyone think they can make top 4? 11/13 points behind 3rd and 4th and +15/+21 goal difference behind, 21 games to go. It's possible, but doubtful.

AM_LIGHT

Oct 30, 2017
This season has been a huge clusterfuck but I don't like the trend of sacking managers during the season.

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
It was overdue. They played like a league one team against Liverpool on sunday. Still though there are deeper problems than the manager at united.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
I've seen some MU fans claiming that Mourinho didn't do that bad a job, given the squad. They claim that beyond 1-2 players, there's none in the team that could be considered top 10 in the position they play. That's fucking baffling to me, that may be the case but there's plenty of quality in the squad. More than enough to be putting 2+ goals past mid table and lower teams effortlessly. Ferguson did a shitload more with a shitload less, it's surprising how far some of their supporters standards have dropped.

Also it's sad to me that even the BBC is pushing this Pogba tweet narrative. Thought they were supposed to be better than just straight up lying.

I think they mean non could be considered top 10 in regards to how there currently playing. But yeah fergueson, espcailly in his last season, won the premier league with an absolute joke of a team carried by Van Persie, thats how quality of a manager he was.

That game is going to be a circus whoever is in charge.

Even if they doped up Fergie on rage pills and set him loose.

Love to see fergie come back just for mid season. Never do it though, would completely ruin the club even further long term.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer huh?

Fuck that spawny-late-goals-coming-off-the-bench-man.

Super Sub :)

Anyone think they can make top 4? 11/13 points behind 3rd and 4th and +15/+21 goal difference behind, 21 games to go. It's possible, but doubtful.

No, at most a europa league spot, but the top 6 has too much quality in it.

His first signings would be Danny Welbeck and Ozil on 1 million a week.

Don't forget 2 random ligue 2 french players

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I think they mean non could be considered top 10 in regards to how there currently playing. But yeah fergueson, espcailly in his last season, won the premier league with an absolute joke of a team carried by Van Persie, thats how quality of a manager he was.

The 2011-2012 tied City in points and lost on GD. So while RVP carried us the following year the team was not dire. That core group had won a lot of trophies. However, it is fair to say that they were on their last legs.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Ferguson was amazing. He won Aberdeen the European Cup Winners Cup in 1983. However, let's not forget the quality of the competition has gone up since then, Manchester City especially. And that squad Fergie had was running out of steam too.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Spalleti must be sweating as on right now. Conte in? Zidane? Manchester United needs other people to go. The people in charge of hiring players did a terrible job as well. Many of the players in that squad are not of the level of ManU.