• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Golden

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
Pochetino would be the best candidate for me. Man Utd someone to come in and rebuild the club, and idont think someone like Zidane would stick around.

I have my doubts over whether Pock could be pursuaded. In the next few years he arguably has a better chance of winning a title with spurs.

Howe should be considered, but I think (like Moyes) it might be a step too far. He is not managing a club with aywhere near the same level of expectations, nor used to working with high profile players. He also totally lacks experience of playing in Europe. He is a better pick for spurs if Poch ever leaves!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Is Zidane a good manager? Serious question. He has only managed at Real Madrid, and he started with the best or second best team in the world. Maybe he is a great manager. I'm just saying that turning around a club with a less than top tier squad is not the same as thing as starting with a Champions League winning world class squad.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
Is Zidane a good manager? Serious question. He has only managed at Real Madrid, and he started with the best or second best team in the world. Maybe he is a great manager. I'm just saying that turning around a club with a less than top tier squad is not the same as thing as starting with a Champions League winning world class squad.

He is unquestionably a great man manager which is what matters at the top. Zidane is more tactically astute than he is given credit for. Also, rarely does a manager win the CL with a mediocre roster. Any manager that takes over at UTD will be bringing in a lot of players.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's so good about Poch. Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea went to shit then Spurs took their places. I don't think Spurs play shit hot football, got some okay young players but they are pretty so so as a team.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
What's so good about Poch. Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea went to shit then Spurs took their places. I don't think Spurs play shit hot football, got some okay young players but they are pretty so so as a team.

They play well against the bigger clubs. The Spurs play attacking football and are pretty sound defensively. He has done incredibly well given the money they have spent. Also, Chelsea won the title two years ago and two years prior to that. No need to lump them in with Arsenal and us.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
On the one hand Poch leaving would make Spurs fans really unhappy and they really do deserve all the unhappiness in the world.

On the other hand it would undoubtedly strengthen Man U.

I'm torn.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems the official website jumped the gun and announced Ole as the interim manager.

Yes, it's happening

aMnhMpQ.jpg

SYgB2Z3.png