• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Looking Up to You 17

I thought this was the ending, and it would've been fine for an ending, but I'm glad it's not over.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Wish they would do some sort of box set for YYH. But maybe it's too old to be worth it for them.

Oct 25, 2017
Seven Deadly Sins You know in retrospect we all probably should have seen that coming. I feel kind of dumb for not thinking maybe eating all the pieces of this guys power/soul or whatever would result in an overly complicated possession.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 136
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Kaguya 137
uh oh

Kaguya 138
flustered kaguya-sama is best kaguya-sama

Oct 26, 2017
Is Promised Neverland worth getting into? I want to read something current my but it is like impossible to find reasonably priced volumes here.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 138

"How about after french kissing?"
"..............................40 seconds?"
"seconds?"

nmC62Md.jpg

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Kaguya 138

Took this long to get to the first kiss and now there are no breaks on everything else. Holy shit.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about picking some of the Blade of the Immortal Omnis, but it looks like vol. 3 is down to just 3rd party sellers on Amazon. Are these about to sell out and go out of print? Does Dark Horse reprint these?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
If nothing else, Chainsaw Man does live up to the premise of having a man fight with chainsaws.

download-1.png

...They should give him a Virgil type rival who also fights with chainsaws.

Oct 25, 2017
Living Together With My AntiFan 40

Still one of the best of the singing based BL slow burn series, Loved the performance moment and Idol was singing into the lead characters mic, it was hot and cute and everything.

Dec 28, 2018
Started reading the three newest Jump series and I gotta say that I didn't find them to be any good. Chainsaw Man had the strongest opening chapter of the three and the more interesting characters and story as well. Problem for me is how the main character is shown early on to be a pervert. I already regret starting another series with a perverted MC and can't say I want to read another. Neo;lation was easily the weakest of three as I found the story to be uninteresting and the MC was rather lame and not very likeable and I also didn't care for any of the other characters. Hell Warden Higuma is the most generic compared to the other two but it's the one I had the least issues with. At this point I'm curious to see which one ends up being the outbreak success and which one gets the axe.

Oct 25, 2017
Started reading the three newest Jump series and I gotta say that I didn't find them to be any good. Chainsaw Man had the strongest opening chapter of the three and the more interesting characters and story as well. Problem for me is how the main character is shown early on to be a pervert. I already regret starting another series with a perverted MC and can't say I want to read another. Neo;lation was easily the weakest of three as I found the story to be uninteresting and the MC was rather lame and not very likeable and I also didn't care for any of the other characters. Hell Warden Higuma is the most generic compared to the other two but it's the one I had the least issues with. At this point I'm curious to see which one ends up being the outbreak success and which one gets the axe.
ne0;lation is my fav of the three Arato One is such an awesome mc. Like everything he does is exciting and interesting. And the lemmings plot was wow amazing. Color pages are stylish and cool.

Hell warden is great too. All the creative demon tools, beautiful and cool attacks, and an very cool costume design. The Male best friend is a major plus too.

Chainsawman is dull, uninteresting, and the artstyle is too sketchy that it's bad and distracting. The pervy touch a girls bewbies aspect is awkward in the world we live in today.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna disagree. Neo;lation didn't impress me at first but at this point it's easily the best of the 3 in my own opinion. The villain introduction in the recent chapters was really fucking good

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, I'd say ne0;lation has the best chance of the three. Though it depends on the Japanese reception to the oddity that is Chainsaw Man.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
If i've seen all the season of Assassination Classroom did i miss much compared to the manga?
+thanks RRW, ok looks like that's a skip on the bundle. The colors on the covers are so nice though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.