• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

Manga |OT|: No matter how I look at it, it's discord's fault we're not popular

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Read up to chapter 85 of 5-Tobun and it's pretty nice! I had watched the anime before, tho it was pretty weak and the manga comparisons convinced me early on to go for the manga. Took a while but I finally did it. I'm the most surprised at Nino's development. I didn't like her at all and couldn't see how she would come to like Futurou, but the progression was pretty well done. I also expected Ichika to be cunning but not as shitty as she has been now ~.~
I mean, yo you read all of this, saw Ichika development, what was done to show her flaws and correct them at the end of the arc with her regret and all and still think like this? In this very chapter she pretty much "redeem" herself. (because I don't find that word nice for what she did, which isn't that heavy, compared to Nino, for ex, with the drugs.)

Oct 27, 2017
Almost done catching up my reading of Tower of God. A question regarding some of the latest chapters (season 3) :
Bayload Yama wants to get Deng Deng back... Yet Deng Deng is already a captive in one of its facilities ?? I don't get it.

Oct 25, 2017
Almost done catching up my reading of Tower of God. A question regarding some of the latest chapters (season 3) :
Bayload Yama wants to get Deng Deng back... Yet Deng Deng is already a captive in one of its facilities ?? I don't get it.
I think the facility he was being kept in wanted Deng Deng to themselves and never alerted Yama about having him.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, yo you read all of this, saw Ichika development, what was done to show her flaws and correct them at the end of the arc with her regret and all and still think like this? In this very chapter she pretty much "redeem" herself. (because I don't find that word nice for what she did, which isn't that heavy, compared to Nino, for ex, with the drugs.)
She's only just starting to work on that. And only because it happened that she met Miku while in disguise and Futarou confronted her. Otherwise she would keep doing this shit. So sure, it backfired and Futarou came to lose his trust of her, and she came to regret that, but it will take a lot to repair the damage she did to Miku and regain Futarou's trust. Giving Miku this chance and deciding to apologize is a good first step, but it's only that, a first step.

Dec 23, 2017
5toubun 86
Here the Yotsuba arc comes. At the moment she is among the two girls I like the least, but let's see the author's plans for her - after all, until now she didn't show any romantinc feelings for Fuutarou, but it is quite likely she is hiding them.

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
She's only just starting to work on that. And only because it happened that she met Miku while in disguise and Futarou confronted her. Otherwise she would keep doing this shit. So sure, it backfired and Futarou came to lose his trust of her, and she came to regret that, but it will take a lot to repair the damage she did to Miku and regain Futarou's trust. Giving Miku this chance and deciding to apologize is a good first step, but it's only that, a first step.
Well, you'll like chapter 86 then

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I did :)

Good decisions all around. Miku getting into Futarou's head, and that jab at Nino was great, as well as Ichika distancing herself and basically reseting their relationship.
Also, I saw the Yotsuba theories yesterday and wasn't expecting them to be confirmed so soon hahaha.

Oct 25, 2017
5toubun 86
Here the Yotsuba arc comes. At the moment she is among the two girls I like the least, but let's see the author's plans for her - after all, until now she didn't show any romantinc feelings for Fuutarou, but it is quite likely she is hiding them.
Chapters 21, 36, 37, 72.

She's constantly inviting him to things.

During the camp trip she said she wanted to make it a good experience for Fuutarou. Shedidn't actually know he was looking forward to it all along until she saw his planner on the last day.

I believe she said "I just want everyone to know what an amazing person Uesugi-san is" when fuutarou asked her why she nominated him for class rep. I know she said this at one point, but this might not be the moment.

She also was enthused at him becoming her tutor, although she played it off as being happy to have a tutor from her grade