• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Golden Kamuy 220
That twist!!!!! It all makes sense in retrospect, but no way would I have ever figured it out on my own, wow.

This is some crazy shit, more people need to read this series, it's phenomenal.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
well now I'm caught up to Kaguya...add another manga to the weekly grind

kinda sad though I was enjoying binging it

Mr.Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Also be sure to checkout out the Kaguya spinoff, We Want to Talk About Kaguya. It's not at all a tearjerker but I think it's very much underappreciated.

Oct 25, 2017
Dont understand how today's Double Taisei chapter wasnt the end. Perfect spot to end the manga on with Tai Seis secret being out.

Also lol at how the rule makers decided to do nothing about it.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Happy Sugar Life [END]

I'm not sure what I was expecting with the ending but it wasn't that. To be honest though, it's makes sense. A screwed-up ending for a screwed-up series.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Ai-ren. This manga fucking destroyed me. Tore a big gaping hole in my soul.
Its been a long time, but I seem to remember Sundome destroying me.
A Silent Voice has me sobbing heavy at parts.

thanks i will look into these...i feel like i started sundome at one point but never finished it. don't remember that much though.
It's okay, it's still a very good weekly read
i mean of course, i dont doubt that

i was just having a lot of fun reading a handful of chapters every day lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i mean of course, i dont doubt that

i was just having a lot of fun reading a handful of chapters every day lol

I know, I just meant that for me, it's not the type of weekly read where you're just waiting for things to pick up or something, like it might in a battle shounen arc. Basically every chapter has me dying lol

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
I know, I just meant that for me, it's not the type of weekly read where you're just waiting for things to pick up or something, like it might in a battle shounen arc. Basically every chapter has me dying lol
oh yeah for sure, the individual chapters really stand on their own. it's really crazy how the quality hasn't dropped at all from when it started.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Spy x Family 16

That's a pretty terrifying child fact.

Demon Slayer 183

Yeah, I can see Mitsuru just doing that. If they do manage to kill Muzan, is that just the end of the series? Not much reason to have demon slayers when demons are gone.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are the FMA Fullmetal Editions worth it? They're smaller than the 3-in-1s but I hear the translation got a touch up.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats. Now you can enjoy Ishigami's Love Triangle: Featuring Kaguya occasionally.

Just kidding, it's still a great series.
tbh all the characters are so strong that I don't even mind if the focus of the manga shifts. I enjoy reading all of their antics. All the characters feel really fleshed out, which isn't something you can say for a lot of manga imo.

helps that the main cast is quite limited, but even the side characters are pretty well characterized, like Shijo and Kashiwagi

Last edited:

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I need the 'all according to keikaku' anya face plastered in this thread.
kvtg9vd.png

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Always good to go the hardcover route.

Yeah but the 3-in-1s have more content and are way cheaper. Other than higher quality paper and fixing some translation errors (how the hell did "Cselkcess" ever make it through) it seems I'd be better off with the former.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah but the 3-in-1s have more content and are way cheaper. Other than higher quality paper and fixing some translation errors (how the hell did "Cselkcess" ever make it through) it seems I'd be better off with the former.
The hardcover is what you're paying extra for.

The paperback 3-in-1s are almost 600 pages each. Read them enough and say goodbye to that binding. It's why I wish they did hardcovers for Vagabond instead of just the 3-in-1s.

Now if you're planning on not reading them all that much (what I'm doing with Vagabond), then yeah, 3-in-1s are probably the way to go, especially if price is a big factor.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Speaking of SpyXFamily, it's reached the 1 million milestone in just 4 months with two tanks. An incredible and well-deserved success for one of the funniest and most original mangas I've seen in a long time.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
look dawg we just posted anya saying easy peasy twice in one page. You cant post positive news of them selling really well and not expect someone else to post it a third time in the context of how easy peasy it was for such a great manga to sell well.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
look dawg we just posted anya saying easy peasy twice in one page. You cant post positive news of them selling really well and not expect someone else to post it a third time in the context of how easy peasy it was for such a great manga to sell well.

anya6rhkor.png

In all seriousness though this would be the fastest selling new Jump/Jump+/Shueisha title since forever.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Komi-san
Komi was so talkative, I am proud, also it was very nice finish for the arc, Komi learned how to talk loud just to make Manbagi stop being depressed.
Also chibi komi with a mouth is weird but surprisingly really funny to see:
iZHA5pQ.png

Allaur

Oct 30, 2017
Finished all available chapters of Summer Time Render - pretty good story driven action-mystery series about fighting doppelgangers with time loop twist. The only bad thing is it's still not finished and I really wanted to see how it'll end.

Also read all chapters of What happens in dungeon - it's like Dungeon Meshi, but instead being about food - it's pervy. Definitely will continue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.